Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last hotfix reset all operator customizations [Megathread]

Henrysi

Dunno if its just me,

So I customize my operator's apperance then I played for hours as usual,,then when i checked my operator again,.the appearance are back to default,,so i customize it again..and again after some time it will be back to the default appearance again.Also happens after relogin.

hope this will be fix

10 hours ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

I've been experiencing this too. the operator custimizations just reset to what must be a default look/aspect. I thinki I'm just gonna skip customising till the fix comes in, having to redo and redo and redo the customizations it kinda being a nusance

Seems like the smart thing to do, hope there will be a hotfix for this soon.

I have to recreate my operator several times a day every day for 2-3 weeks allready. It resets every time when the game kicks me out to login screen, which also happen quite often. Usualy after I mod something in the arsenal for some time or serch some mods. Basicaly every time I make any moding or cosmetic changes through the arsenal or operator cosmetics screen, or fussing mods the game freezes for 5-20 seconds and either can apply the changes, or kick me to the loging screen. After I relogin I have to make those changes again and my operator cosmetics resets also. Sometimes it also happens after I return from the mission to the liset and all palgins are not loaded so I can't use no starchart or foundery, or the arsenal or any thing else, and then it also kicks me out to the login screen and even may not save my end mission reward, even though I certainly have finished it. You can imagine how frustrating it is, aspecially afte a raid or a 1 hour of survival. Also the operator's cosmetics resets to default in that case too.

4 hours ago, Velarriba said:

I think this thing with the cosmetics started right after they added new customizations to the operator. After that hoyfix he started to drop to default.

Same here. I only noticed this problem after the new cosmetics were released. I immediately logged in and bought and equipped a new hairstyle, maybe changed some colors slightly, and looked at the other options. I was happy until I logged out and then back in to find that he was an ugly bald dude. It's been resetting every time I relog ever since.

Around the same time, looking back on it, that was when I stopped hearing my operator talk in-game. I think this problem is linked to the customization reset problem, but I'm not 100% sure.

I think the next question is if anyone who hasn't modified their operator since the new cosmetics were released is also having this problem. Is it because we modified our operator and something's not saving right? Or is it a problem with loading the operator?

1 minute ago, Darrekk said:

I think the next question is if anyone who hasn't modified their operator since the new cosmetics were released is also having this problem. Is it because we modified our operator and something's not saving right? Or is it a problem with loading the operator?

I went and bought an eyepatch for my operator when the customization options were released. Good thought, might be related to that.
Another thing that suddenly keeps resetting along with my operator is my gear (as in, ciphers, pizzas, air support etc.) so I find myself with all of that stuff unequipped every so often. Not sure if related, but that problem appeared for me at the same time the operator customization problem came up.

1 minute ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I went and bought an eyepatch for my operator when the customization options were released. Good thought, might be related to that.
Another thing that suddenly keeps resetting along with my operator is my gear (as in, ciphers, pizzas, air support etc.) so I find myself with all of that stuff unequipped every so often. Not sure if related, but that problem appeared for me at the same time the operator customization problem came up.

I haven't experienced that problem yet, and I've been using ciphers and calling down air supports all the time.

However, I haven't modified my gear loadout since the new customizations. I'l have to test it when I get a chance, to find out if I modify my gear now will I start experiencing the same problem with the gear resetting.