Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last hotfix reset all operator customizations [Megathread]

Henrysi

Another day, another Operator reset.

23 hours ago, Berserkerkitten said:

ooooor one could simply not overreact and wait a few more days for them to fix this. It's not game-breaking and it's not like anyone spends 5+ hours a day staring at their operator. I hope. 

Yep. Annoying, but not the end of the world.

tumblr_nazzulPQ2c1qjy9hxo1_500.jpg

I don't know if it happened only to me, but It was apparently fixed. I stopped playing just before the maintenance thing yesterday evening, and when I started playing today, operator cosmetics reset. Dunno if it is linked to the maintenance thing.

Also: dunno if it is related either, but my emote circle was reset a few times.

After they "fixed" it, it also happened to me again. 

My friend who hasn't changed their operator since the new changes came out has not had it happen to them at all, which is a funny way to try and get us to use their new for-platinum cosmetics.

Still having issues with the operator resetting and if it isn't my operator it is the gear wheel resetting.  Both are a major annoyance as I adore fashion frame and I don't notice either reset till I am in a mission and, need this stuff, or activate my focus ability.

I also had my gear wheel reset once (shortly after the update that fixed something related to the gear wheel), my operator now also twice (luckily I've found this thread before fixing it for a 2nd time just to have it go to waste later on...)

Even though some say it's not a major issue.. it actually is kind of considering that it took me 40m+ for my first customization, and still 20m+ for my second which didn't look the same as my first (and not necessarily better, at least I wasn't as happy as before)
The issue about not restoring it right away, is that one might come to forget how it looked like before... so it's actually better to always restore it, yet it's kind of waste.

Edit: seems like the "reset" isn't all that permanent.. if you leave your operator alone, it might come back...
When posting, I've logged in to check my operator and it was reset, but I've just logged back in again and it was back ;) So it seems like it isn't reset on the server, not unless you customize it which saves it again..

Edited by ShiroiTora
added further experience

Same problem. I'm Naramon if that matters.  But I keep setting it, and next time i log in, bald ugly teen guy with no colors saved.

The game is not saving the settings of the operator to exist through logout.  Something is wiping everything to default either on game close, or game start. 

4 hours ago, Samaurant said:

Same problem. I'm Naramon if that matters.  But I keep setting it, and next time i log in, bald ugly teen guy with no colors saved.

The game is not saving the settings of the operator to exist through logout.  Something is wiping everything to default either on game close, or game start. 

I don't think it matters, since I'm Zenurik.  What's interesting is how one of the guys above has the same issue as yours, while mine and a few others occurs after an update (not hotfixes or anything like that).

On 23.06.2016 at 1:56 PM, elytronnn said:

My operator resets every time I login. Man, I'm tired of seeing my operator looking bald.

This can happen several times a day. regardless of relog

last time this happened within 15 minutes after last reconfiguring