Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last hotfix reset all operator customizations [Megathread]

Henrysi

Also still happening after Lunaro update to me, after every logout.
As it happens on and on, I realized I never imagined I cared so much about the face and feel of my operator.

At least this annoying-as-an-ant-stampede-on-a-picnic bug have taught me that. That doesn't make it any better though. ^^

Both me and my son play warframe.  We both have an account and both play on separate computers.  Sometimes I log onto my account on one computer or the other (depending on which one I'm closest to) and vice versa.  

We do not use steam and play through direct install. 

It seems when I make customizations on one computer and then log into the other (after my son logged into his account on mine), we both lose our customization and resets back to default.  

It's happened twice already after lunaro patch.  Was it the patch, or do I just need to ignore operator customization from now on since it's a locally stored file and I have no intention of logging onto one machine only.    

Ever since Lunaro launched, I have been unable to keep my Operator's custom appearance since it keeps reverting back to the default.  I will go into the Tenno customization options, choose my appearance, and usually by the next day, the customizations will be gone.  I don't know what could be causing this, but this hasn't happened previously.  As soon as I downloaded Lunaro, I noticed my Operator had reverted back to its default appearance and the problem repeats itself since.

i came to report a similar problem and i found another thread concerning the same bug as this. maybe merge?

here's the link 

anyway, yea i just went to my operator to use some of my focus points i gained when i noticed my operator reverted to default appearances. when the new operator customisation dropped last week, i gave my operator a make over.

i looked like this after the make over,

Spoiler

sH4FWiW.jpg

now i look like this,

Spoiler

igSIB8O.jpg

i have not tried applying the customisations again and checking to see if it would revert to default again but OP and that other thread claim that it always reverts. please have a look at this.

So, have been experiencing this: whenever it's Daily Reward resets or server switch (at Gameplay options), my operator customization resets to basic, sometimes it doesn't occur at all. This started to happen to me after the server update (guess Tuesday or Wednesday, 14-15/06)

Plus, Operator's custom (or basic) color scheme while the 5th skill (Focus) is cast, is swapped by the Warframe's color scheme. Although! I've been doing some tests, and looks like it only occurs when the player is as a Client!

Picture sets:

Spoiler

The test puppet and the test master

vjYy1b8.jpg

Spoiler

In-missions comparison:

glNq0Kz.pngksNp1B2.png

ImKJHNx.png

So yeah. Hope DE notices how this is really intriguing, specially when it comes to how you want to show your glorious Tenno with the new customizations.

ALT Update -

Threads of people with the same problem:

Spoiler

Edited by changingpersona

I noticed I kept turning into a pasty white guy for some reason. Tried the only way I know how and sent a support ticket, they sent me here. Please fix, I really like my sexy eye patch and want to show it off. I can't do that if I keep turning into a blank slate.