Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last hotfix reset all operator customizations [Megathread]

Henrysi

Happened to me twice, and had the same issue with overlaying cloth.
I logged out and in a few times before it rested again.
Also, I don't know if it is related, but since this reset of operator customization, mine doesn't tlk or appear during missions. 

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi
Add a remark

6 hours ago, Huitzilopoltchi said:

Happened to me twice, and had the same issue with overlaying cloth.
I logged out and in a few times before it rested again.
Also, I don't know if it is related, but since this reset of operator customization, mine doesn't tlk or appear during missions. 

I didn't even realize that. Now that I think about it, I also haven't heard my operator in-mission since I started experiencing this operator-reset bug. I'd wager it's related.

I hope this gets fixed soon, I don't like seeing this ugly bald dude that pops out of my warframe when I hit 5.

On 6/14/2016 at 7:48 PM, Enemaro said:

Bug seems pretty inconsistent, for me and couple of my friends it only happens if we use Profile->Logout and has no server reset factor.

Confirmed that this is still an issue after the Lunaro update. It seemed like it was holding steady for awhile after I used the Profile > Logout method of exiting the game several times in a row, but this last time finally reset the operator to default.

Separately, the issue with the Zariman suit clipping seems sporadic, and relogging will often fix it if it doesn't reset your operator entirely.

I appreciate that DE likely has every spare resource working on The War Within update, but I think those of us affected by this would appreciate if the issue could at least be acknowledged beyond just merged threads.

6 hours ago, Darrekk said:

I didn't even realize that. Now that I think about it, I also haven't heard my operator in-mission since I started experiencing this operator-reset bug. I'd wager it's related.

I hope this gets fixed soon, I don't like seeing this ugly bald dude that pops out of my warframe when I hit 5.

It is related. You choose the voice in the operator customization, and when it resets it somehow defaults to no voice despite that not being an actual selectable option.

it appears to be a server issue, or account issue on the server.

after some testing, it seems that the information is not stored locally in the settings file.

I saved my settings file, I changed the lip color on my operator, I logged out, logged back in (without restarting the game) and saw that all customizations were reset, put back my old settings file and restarted the game.

noticed that my operator had the last changed lip color, not the ones from my saved settings file, hence not stored in the settings file and most presumably on the server (as I had expected in the first place)

Looks like my clan's not the only one. Some of our Operators have been getting reset as well as just today on the server refresh, mine got reset too. :/ Thought it effected a few people out there but nope, was dead wrong...

Edited by MedizinerMedic