Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Rathuum (18.13) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

So Mag is/was my favorite frame. I used her to farm resources and focus, combating Corpus hordes, and having fun in the simulacrum. Now her abilities are "eff'd". Upon realizing this I quickly face-rolled the entire homerow off of my keyboard and shut off the ps4. Actually I just turned off my ps4. I've forma'd her in hopes of reviving this sad soul but to no avail.

DE, did the person who did the re-work ever play Mag? I can't imagine someone who actually knows how good Mag use to be to decide we need her to be more like Nova. This re-work just doesn't make sense to me. 

15 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Please make this what PC just got added to our next update so players aren't well you get the phrase I can't say so I don't get banned anyways.

please add this: Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable

You could have said "bent out or shape" or "so players don't get their panties in a bunch"...either way I agree with you. I mean, at first I assumed no one would even try to trade it, and then I thought no one would make a new account they have to be somewhat active on for 200+ days, but it turns out that people will do crazy stuff for plat.

On 21/06/2016 at 8:46 AM, (PS4)ChitsuPanisha said:

So Mag is/was my favorite frame. I used her to farm resources and focus, combating Corpus hordes, and having fun in the simulacrum. Now her abilities are "eff'd". Upon realizing this I quickly face-rolled the entire homerow off of my keyboard and shut off the ps4. Actually I just turned off my ps4. I've forma'd her in hopes of reviving this sad soul but to no avail.

DE, did the person who did the re-work ever play Mag? I can't imagine someone who actually knows how good Mag use to be to decide we need her to be more like Nova. This re-work just doesn't make sense to me. 

So you are saying you have yet to experiment with Mag yet. You should have seen pc builds that shoe off how mag is now. You less energy for more damage. Her 2 aka magnitize is her kill ability now. Not only do you get a damage increase but cc also and a pull in and aoe clear plus a shield from enemy bullets if placed right. But no you are right she is useless. Oh did I for get to say use a punch through weapon or gas status aka Torid. Quanta. Or event the Lanka. Dang her damage is horrid now. 

All you need to learn is placement and you are good to go. Bottleneck and hit magnitize and it's gg. Adapt like a good little tenno. They just rearranged her abilities. Less energy cost, more team play, better cc. Sounds like she is more God tier now. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)YungRichTae said:

When will we be getting the TennoGen content? Or do we?

Nobody really knows.  DE has stated they are working on it, but have never given any indication on progress.  My guess is if we ever see it, it won't be for a long time.  The one thing that surprises me about tennogen is that DE started it without having a plan beyond steam.

Well What I know the reason excalibur prime is not offered to ps4 players but one would think with that in mind that PS4 would get some things first to balance things out such as maybe Excalibur Umbra which has been confirmed by DE staff many times that we will be getting. I think Consoles should get it a month ahead of PC it seems like it would only be fair. After all many of us feel like we are always last and pc gets promo codes for free stuff including plat etc. We get none of these things and it feels like maybe we should feel the love a little. Otherwise why does DE even both with consoles considering its the attitude that PC is always going to be ahead of us and have better things than us.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Well What I know the reason excalibur prime is not offered to ps4 players but one would think with that in mind that PS4 would get some things first to balance things out such as maybe Excalibur Umbra which has been confirmed by DE staff many times that we will be getting. I think Consoles should get it a month ahead of PC it seems like it would only be fair. After all many of us feel like we are always last and pc gets promo codes for free stuff including plat etc. We get none of these things and it feels like maybe we should feel the love a little. Otherwise why does DE even both with consoles considering its the attitude that PC is always going to be ahead of us and have better things than us.

we get Renown packs which PC doesn't get as well as sales on plat through PSN. We do get plenty and the whole founders pack thing, those people gambled their money with DE at the time as they had no idea if the game would succeed or not.(Glad it did!!) Thanks to their help we have the game we have now as they get a little extra but we ALL get to enjoy the game.

On June 24, 2016 at 6:27 PM, (PS4)talonx5 said:

we get Renown packs which PC doesn't get as well as sales on plat through PSN. We do get plenty and the whole founders pack thing, those people gambled their money with DE at the time as they had no idea if the game would succeed or not.(Glad it did!!) Thanks to their help we have the game we have now as they get a little extra but we ALL get to enjoy the game.

Not good enough

7 hours ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

Not good enough

Actually, it is not only good enough, but the best they can really do with plat sales due to the way Sony and Microsoft handle things. And as for the us getting Excalibur Umbra; as a ps4 player I say yes, but in actuality I feel like asking for first dibs on a warframe is unreasonable and even borderline impossible.

PC will always be ahead of console.

12 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Actually, it is not only good enough, but the best they can really do with plat sales due to the way Sony and Microsoft handle things. And as for the us getting Excalibur Umbra; as a ps4 player I say yes, but in actuality I feel like asking for first dibs on a warframe is unreasonable and even borderline impossible.

PC will always be ahead of console.

I'll respect your opioin once you've played as long as i have, supported game as long as I have. DE has never treated PS4 with respect like it does for PC..Those exclusive ..Obsidian reskins are a joke and insulting . A little effort by the design teams would be nice..But no 3 years, and still no wow factor for PS4 exclusive ._.So play the fanboy I don't care ,Hell regret ever playing this game. DE fanboys are killing the fun in this game by accepting nerfs, messy game glitchs performance etc.._but no fanboys keep supporting bad updates DE never does wrong. They ban anyone with an actual opioin or a critical comment ._and they cry foul..So yes PS4 deserves better exclusive so bring on the liberal butthurt fanboys

1 hour ago, (PS4)Anubis-stigma- said:

I'll respect your opioin once you've played as long as i have, supported game as long as I have. DE has never treated PS4 with respect like it does for PC..Those exclusive ..Obsidian reskins are a joke and insulting . A little effort by the design teams would be nice..But no 3 years, and still no wow factor for PS4 exclusive ._.So play the fanboy I don't care ,Hell regret ever playing this game. DE fanboys are killing the fun in this game by accepting nerfs, messy game glitchs performance etc.._but no fanboys keep supporting bad updates DE never does wrong. They ban anyone with an actual opioin or a critical comment ._and they cry foul..So yes PS4 deserves better exclusive so bring on the liberal butthurt fanboys

And you are entitled to that opinion. In fact I agree not all the the nerfs are the best. Might even go as far as saying some didn't even balance anything...it's just the people who want mega nerfs seem to yell louder then anyone else. As far as the Obsidian stuff I like them and that they even care enough to do so. I will admit that I would have liked the chance to get Excal prime on ps4 for the founders pack, but I do understand that they were here first.

You may call me a fanboy and I will say that that is your opinion, but the Sony and Microsoft update process being different is 100% true. Yes we have glitches now, but they could be a lot worse. Also, I just wanna add that yes, you have been playing longer then me, but that doesn't mean your opinion matters more then mine or anyone else.

--------------------

Anyway 2 Mag Prime parts down and 2 to go :) Also congrats Drew on getting the parts you got on the stream :)

Edited by (PS4)vamp6x6x6x

On 24/06/2016 at 9:58 PM, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

They wont give us umbra first, think about how long it would take to iron out those bugs