Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What am I doing wrong? Can't level up syndicate

Tempsgk

Question

So I just came back to Warframe, heard about the syndicates.  So cool, I followed some hints, like I set the regelia sigil to my syndicate one that I picked.  I picked Cephalon Suda, but after ranking up to competent, I decide to say F*** it and try to rank up red veil. 

So all goes well, my red veil rank was like -1000, managed to buy something to get me to neutral. I equipped the red veil regelia and all that as previously. Now the problem is that now my red veil rank went to -5500. and I can't seem to lessen the effect, on the other hand my Cephalon Suda continued to increase. 

So what should I do so I can rank up red veil?

16 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Tempsgk said:

So I just came back to Warframe, heard about the syndicates.  So cool, I followed some hints, like I set the regelia sigil to my syndicate one that I picked.  I picked Cephalon Suda, but after ranking up to competent, I decide to say F*** it and try to rank up red veil. 

So all goes well, my red veil rank was like -1000, managed to buy something to get me to neutral. I equipped the red veil regelia and all that as previously. Now the problem is that now my red veil rank went to -5500. and I can't seem to lessen the effect, on the other hand my Cephalon Suda continued to increase. 

So what should I do so I can rank up red veil?

You have a Suda sigil equipped. 

4 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

You have a Suda sigil equipped. 

I unequipped it. And equipped Red veil. Still the numbers don't increase

4 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

You can't have Suda and Red Veil at the same time, only the right 3 or the left 3, well there's a guide how to do 4 but i don't know the detail

I thought you can only level 1 syndicate at a time? You are saying I can have all 3 syndicates? Like swap between them?

5 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

You can't have Suda and Red Veil at the same time, only the right 3 or the left 3, well there's a guide how to do 4 but i don't know the detail

Said guide; wear the Steel Meridian sigil 66% of the time, and the Arbiters (or is it Suda?) sigil 33% of the time. This will result in positive standing with Suda, Veil, Meridian and Hexis

Just now, Tempsgk said:

I unequipped it. And equipped Red veil. Still the numbers don't increase

I thought you can only level 1 syndicate at a time? You are saying I can have all 3 syndicates? Like swap between them?

yeah you can level 3 syndicate at the same time just change between the sigil(friendly syndicate only though suda, hexis,meridian or veil, loka, perrin

4 minutes ago, Tempsgk said:

No, you can have multiple syndicates, but can only level one at a time.

The way the alliances work in the Syndicates are that you can ally yourself with the left three, or the right three. Choosing from both sides will get you nowhere, because, each syndicate on both sides ruins the reputation of two on the other. (Enemied, and Opposed). This goes for every syndicate.

Edited by PoisonHD

You can rank 4 at a time. It takes a long time but it works.

Steel Meridian and Suda (Which gives you postive for both of those at 66% rate, and Hexis+Veil at 33% rate, with no loka or perrin). I forgot the other combination. 

But yeah, you can't rank the following in the following syndicates:

Loka: You can't rank Steel or Cephalon suda.

Perrin. You can't rank Steel or Arbiters.

Veil: You can't rank Arbiters or Suda.

Arbiters:You can't rank Veil or Perrin

Suda: You can't rank Loka or or Veil.

Steel: You can't Rank Loka or Perrin. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337301539 There's a guide that explains it all. I suggest you read it thoroughly.

Certain syndicates are opposed to each other. Cephalon Suda and Red Veil don't like each other, so points put into Suda will cause a point drop to Red Veil and New Loka. 

It IS possible to max all Syndicates, but it's very difficult and really not worth it.

Edited by Camelslayer

You can actually reach the highest rank with 4 syndicates at once with much less trouble than maxing out all 6.

I started with Suda, then Hexis, followed by Steel Meridian which I used to level up with Red Veil. Albeit at 1/2 speed. It takes a while, but it will basically give you access to goodies from 4 syndicates. 

By no means do you have to take all the same syndicates, just make sure you aren't fighting directly for a syndicate that is opposed to a syndicate that you have already maxed.

Edited by Plasmaface

level up suda, it also raises arbiters, but lowers red veil, to raise red veil, use steel meridian

if what you are talking about is raising them to the next rank, you'll need an offering to pass a tier even in the negative

There is also a cap to how much syndicate rep you get daily, it's basically your mastery plus 1000 (if your mastery rank 10 you can get 11,000 per day). If your switching syndicates make sure to switch the sigil of ALL your frames to corresponding syndicate. There are also syndicate missions which give you some extra rep they don't count toward your daily rep.

:meridian::hexis::suda: Copypasta go! :perrin::redveil::loka:

You can easily have positive Standing in 4 Syndicates at once:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil
Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped
(well, also equip a Suda Sigil until you are Rank 1 with them, heh).

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis,
the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel
and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Steel
Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Suda's unique Large Team Shield Restore
(no big deal IMO, plus you can switch Syndicates to eventually get everything).

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda
Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each
and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so it's +50% each there, as well.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Veil's unique Large Team Ammo Restore
(maybe somewhat of a big deal, dunno).

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

:meridian::hexis::suda: Copypasta go! :perrin::redveil::loka:

You can easily have positive Standing in 4 Syndicates at once:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil
Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped
(well, also equip a Suda Sigil until you are Rank 1 with them, heh).

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis,
the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel
and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

This is exactly what I do