Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Warhammer 40000 Space Marines - Brother
Persistent Assassinations in Halo - Judas
An Sean Bean is an ace actor was 006 in Goldeneye, so i went with next one along that wasn't Bond. And at the time when I picked my number 008 was an unknown agent- 008

That pretty much sums up my name. Had BrotherJudas for my Dawn of War profile, just added the 008 to this for no particular reason in fact. Seeing as BrotherJudas itself wasn't taken.

Edited by BrotherJudas008

Vintovka means "rifle" in Russian. It's taken from Bad Company 2, where it's featured in a selection of rifles (AEK-971, SVD, SV98, VSS, SVU...).

Previous one used to be Arcadia, but the nickname Vintovka belongs to a fantastic phase of my life compared to the previous one, so I decided to stick with it in the end. I believe this nickname is now, like, four years only or something like that.

Usually alone, or as "Snaiperskaya Vintovka", indeed it is the name I use on literally all websites and services I am registered on across the Internet, although I can still find people who beat me to it.

my name is derived from an infamous pirate weasel named vilu daskar from the red wall series by Brain Jacques.

edit: this makes it sort of original, so it's never taken on any service i use.

Edited by VioDuskar

I always use a name in combination with "Maine", whos a character from the show red vs blue
and the word in front of it, varies from game to game :D 
right now I like to call myself "JudgeMaine" cus I fell in love with Judge Dredd (again)

started ages ago when I started playing WoW, one of the characters I made I named after Dante Alighieri (Alighieri, human death knight).

Kinda kept using that, but added '-an' at some point because plain Alighieri felt a bit... incomplete.

Been using it ever since for pretty much everything.

Since usually "Chaos" is Taken name very quickly and I do not want people to confused with name stealers (like xChaos , even if myself sometime do that ,or others little addition)

So in an old Mmorpg theire was dark /light etc faction ,i guess that the effect of this game that i keep this name around many games

My name currently was more of a nickname back in highschool. When Obama came into office people started to say i looked alot like him most notably my ears. Dont get me wrong being said that i look like the president(even if he sucks) is a great compliment.

However with Obama's term coming to an end ill need to get my name changed. So waht do i use? Well i use Zesterial

Zesterial was a name i had when i first started Mmos. The first game i played was City of Heroes/City of Villains/Going Rouge. Great game sad to see it go Y_Y.

Anywho Zesterial's backstory was that he was a family man that lived out near (i think its name was Sharkhead Isle, Where Mako was stationed at). Anywho yea Zesterial's actual name was Diligen Sol. He worked the docks out there and brought home a steady wage. His wifes name was Ashley Sol. Gorgeous and beautiful Anyways long story short one day he came home and found it torn to shreds. Cliche evil villain took her hostage. Apparently mako thought Diligen had a file on some prototype backpack tech. Weird. Anyways long story short mako kills the wife and attempts to kill Diligen. Diligen actually wakes up in a hospital bed for Arachnos. He decides to work for arachnos to gain info to Mako's whereabouts. He dons the name Zesterial because throughout his training the other soilders said he was decent in fights he was made of "Zesty material". So Diligen "Zesterial" Sol is a Arachnos Crab spider out to avenge his wife and use whatever powers he has to find mako.

because i've been using the name RIOT in pretty much every online game i've played since 2007

and because of it. I'm cursed with everyone making LOL jokes and assuming I'm a LOL fan boy... ironically, i've only played the game once... and that was the day I realized I dislike mobas.

Edited by RIOTx