Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro and Bionicle

1 hour ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Does anyone remember that game the matoran used to play? (I think it was called kohlii or something.) Does anyone else think the two games are very similar?

You make me shed a tear. 

Remember the bionicle comics and stuff? Good times.

Edited by Jaruis

1 minute ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Its really sad we never got to find out what the great beings were. 

Not in official media, but they were revealed to be a race of Agori-like people also native to Spherus Magna. Sadly not an exciting reveal.

Those were good times indeed, was sad to see it suddenly end with so many unanswered questions though.

3 hours ago, Cebius said:

That was the first thoguht i had all day, but you beat me to it. Now we jsut need Bionicle skins so we can make Mata Nui proud.

*Casualy looking for the golden mask*

Bionicle skins or riot.

3 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

You guys make me feel old....

That show didn't come out till I was in my 20s a d my niece was like... 5 (Only reason I remember it trying to find something for her to watch)

Indeed, I have vague memories of lego robots that used loads of custom parts (Which was always a big no-no to me) happening in my mid-to-late 20s. My toys were Micronauts, and their progeny the gen1 Transformers.

Given the age of the Warframe Devs I think it's more that Lego and DE pulled from the same source that is Jai Alai or the Mesoamerican stick-ball games

Edited by SilentMobius

3 hours ago, Corvid said:

Yep. The builds are better, but the story is incredibly lacking.

Ugh, dont even get me started on that. The new animations et al make me cringe as hell. It's like lego is trying to copy themselves, but with less soul.

1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

Ugh, dont even get me started on that. The new animations et al make me cringe as hell. It's like lego is trying to copy themselves, but with less soul.

Journey to One was quite nicely animated. It's just that the actual story was rubbish.