Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get StarChart's V1 Music Back

Mark.Maher

Please Developers...
I Really Need To Hear the AWESOME old Music That plays in the first starchart in the new star map you are working on Cuz it was SO GOOD...
I Hope You Agree With me ... 

And for everybody didn't hear the star map's old music :

Edited by Mark.Maher

it sure is awesome, but the interface is what i Really miss, the ship is kinda lame TBH, i preferred the game pre U14: the mad cephalon, sure lore dictates it, but this feels like starwars. i miss the ninja theme this game had, i mean i joined in U13 and I barely knew the game and I still loved the interface and ninja feeling it gave

DE as a long time player I'm begging you to add this music to the new starchart

this little music track represents to me the older dark theme in warframe I knew when I started playing and It would make me so unbelievably happy especially considering the way the new starchart looks I think it fits the look perfectly.

Edited by Sudri

god that is so @(*()$ nostalgic. Hearing that sound brings happiness in my broken warframe heart. 

The new graphics combined with this theme and sound should be the image you see in the lobby between missions. I also miss the mission diorama screens showcasing what mission you are about the play. The current system just takes you out of that immersion completely. 

Edited by superbot34

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.6.2016 at 9:08 AM, AdunSaveMe said:

I'd rather have something new and better that fits the same theme

Keith could give it an update to sound more in line with the current themes, but something calm like that would be really cool in the starmap.

This music is probably one of the few things that I really miss from when I started playing. It gives that mysterious atmosphere, of holyness and unholyness, of being alone in the aseptic space. I would love to hear this again, in the new star shart.