Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Dread Prime be possible? (Possible spoilers due to lore discussion)

Leproxia

Only Tenno origin weapons can be primed right?  I'm sure Dread is a Tenno weapon seeing as the Stalker must be some manner of Tenno himself. So therefore Dread Prime could be possible if they somehow fit it within the Lore. 

Honestly I doubt it. Besides, we already have Paris Prime, which is almost a carbon copy of the Dread.
I see Stalker's weapons as his sort of 'homemade weapons of destruction', which wouldn't make sense to be mass produced by the Orokin.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

4 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Honestly I doubt it. Besides, we already have Paris Prime, which is almost a carbon copy of the Dread.
I see Stalker's weapons as his sort of 'homemade weapons of destruction', which wouldn't make sense to be mass produced by the Orokin.

I'm more of a Dread guy ngl, even though they're both the same.

I get you there, Stalker being the biggest edgelord ever needs Bespoke weapons. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)urkonse said:

dread is too powerfull already so we wont be seeing prime version...

It'd look cool and be a good addition to the game once they tweak the damage.

4 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Am not sure, maybe they could make "Acolyte Dread" of some kinda?

Yes.

5 minutes ago, derp215 said:

Yeah, definitely, we need another Prime bow and the Dread is my favorite bow too.

We're long overdue a prime bow in my opinion, that or a primed shotgun.

22 minutes ago, Leproxia said:

We're long overdue a prime bow in my opinion, that or a primed shotgun.

There aren't actually that many Tenno Primaries left to Prime. All the really old ones have reasons to be much less likely for Priming next.

Strun=Strun Wraith, Boar Prime.
Tigris=Sancti Tigris
Cernos=Rakta Cernos
Sybaris=Dex Sybaris

So the ones I think are more likely to be Primed are Tiberon, Panthera, Daikyu, and Attica. Though I think they'll be saving the Attica for Hydroid Prime. After those, the only Tenno Primaries left in the game are Rubico, and Stradavar, which are far too new to be Primed.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

4 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

There aren't actually that many Tenno Primaries left to Prime. All the really old ones have reasons to be much less likely for Priming next.

Tigris=Sancti Tigris
Cernos=Rakta Cernos
Sybaris=Dex Sybaris

So the ones I think are more likely to be Primed are Tiberon, Panthera, and Attica. Though I think they'll be saving the Attica for Hydroid Prime. After those, the only Tenno Primaries left in the game are Rubico, Daikyu, and Stradavar, which are far too new to be Primed.

Daikyu Prime would be nice tho.

9 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Tigris=Sancti Tigris
Cernos=Rakta Cernos
Sybaris=Dex Sybaris

So the ones I think are more likely to be Primed are Tiberon, Panthera, Daikyu, and Attica. Though I think they'll be saving the Attica for Hydroid Prime. After those, the only Tenno Primaries left in the game are Rubico, and Stradavar, which are far too new to be Primed.

You know, this is an interesting topic that I bet a lot of people would like discussing. I'll make a new topic revolving this so that this one doesn't get de-railed.

4 minutes ago, Leproxia said:

Daikyu Prime would be nice tho.

True and I agree, but DE will probably reserve it as a weapon for Ivara Prime...I mean the AkVasto is from Update 9.7 and we still dont have a prime of those, meaning they are probably reserving it for Mesa Prime...which also is moust likely not gona be soon :(

Well, Dread can be prime, I mean, if you remember The Second Dream start cinematic, Hunhow hinted that Stalker is an Orokin, one of the last remaining originals, (Tenshin would be counted.) since any weapon of Tenno origin is can be primed, it's not unlikely, but, I am more confident that it can be a contender for Umbra, as Umbra weaponry and frames would be the darker counterpart of Tenno Primed Gear.

1 minute ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

Well, Dread can be prime, I mean, if you remember The Second Dream start cinematic, Hunhow hinted that Stalker is an Orokin, one of the last remaining originals, (Tenshin would be counted.) since any weapon of Tenno origin is can be primed, it's not unlikely, but, I am more confident that it can be a contender for Umbra, as Umbra weaponry and frames would be the darker counterpart of Tenno Primed Gear.

Dread Umbra hnng

1 minute ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

Dread Umbra with Excalibur Umbra, perfect.

4 minutes ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

I can already see the Umbra Hate coming...It will slice us all to pieces.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX