Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who can really answer these things precisely?

miguelsvx

Question

You could easily get all of that information from in-game, unless you didn't realize what had happened until later. If that's the case, it's really a matter of give them everything you can, with as little error as possible and express that you're relying on memory.

the first time i read that i thought the Empoyee username was 'Alien'.

i'm turning into Archistopheles.

on topic: the information requested to know what was going on is up to you. just what Players were present, when, what Mission, and what you're looking to have recovered.

1 hour ago, Wolfglaive said:

You could easily get all of that information from in-game, unless you didn't realize what had happened until later. If that's the case, it's really a matter of give them everything you can, with as little error as possible and express that you're relying on memory.

Yes i got the item before the day i decided to craft vauban prime, the item i requested a lot of times already is vauban prime chassis blueprint. Well if the "recently met players" list goes up to last week, then atleast i could answer that 1 question accurately. But before on my previous request they said "( To add: After checking this account, you got a Vauban Chassis Blueprint Last June 22 2016 - which you may have mistaken for the Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint) ". I think get it wrong but what i understand is that they had some evidence that i got the said item.

2 hours ago, -Mandalorian-Tenno- said:

do think it's explained clearly, but we couldnt help you there, i take it you disconnected while doing a mission?
just get the information given and send it to warframe support.

50+hours of my game time is all composed of dc's, host migration, and etc.(so much wasted rewards/prime parts). So this time i also decided to file a support ticket, for the biggest reason of feeling exhausted(i'm a returning player from last year, also because of farming trinity prime for 2 weeks straight no luck). You might think this is a straight rant, but this is also for you fellow tennos who has been in the same situation like me. 

3 minutes ago, miguelsvx said:

But before on my previous request they said "( To add: After checking this account, you got a Vauban Chassis Blueprint Last June 22 2016 - which you may have mistaken for the Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint) ". I think get it wrong but what i understand is that they had some evidence that i got the said item.

There's a difference between Vauban PRIME Chassis and the regular Vauban Chassis. So maybe you didn't get the PRIME variant, and only got the normal chassis?

52 minutes ago, Klazik said:

There's a difference between Vauban PRIME Chassis and the regular Vauban Chassis. So maybe you didn't get the PRIME variant, and only got the normal chassis?

OH! OK OK, man i forgot the date(since it's 4 days already after my first ticket) i when i got the VAUBAN PRIME CHASSIS BP, tsk, ok i'll try to update this asap, i'll try to remember as much, oh man.. will update this later.

But i can't really answer the first question precisely, not at all, and the date tsk.

Edited by miguelsvx

Uh... Is there a reason why you could not answer those questions precisely? You notice an item missing/empty rewards screen, and check the time. Check your recent players for the players. Ask one if they got the item, or if it affected all of you. I'm fairly sure you should know what mission and node you were doing.

I was in a similar situation last week, and lost trinity prime blueprint. Unfortunately, the DC/crash affected all four of us and none of us got it - I believe that's the reason why the support was unable to restore the BP - they had no logs that a BP was received. Had one of us managed to get it (ie, not crash/dc/whatever), they could have verified the item, and restore it.

EDIT: Okay, well, if you only noticed the item missing later, instead of immediately after a crash or DC, that's obviously a problem when trying to remember the time. Obviously, there are two possibilities here: Either you received the item, but somehow lost it later - this should be verifiable from the games logs, and shouldn't be a problem. The other (more likely) option is that you never received said item because of a crash/DC/something else messing up your end-mission rewarding phase. In that case, DE needs the information because they'll need to find a player (and the logs) in your group who got the item, to verify from the logs that 1. your group really did get the item, 2. your group extracted successfully and 3. you were part of the said group.

Edited by Tomppak

1 hour ago, Tomppak said:

Uh... Is there a reason why you could not answer those questions precisely? You notice an item missing/empty rewards screen, and check the time. Check your recent players for the players. Ask one if they got the item, or if it affected all of you. I'm fairly sure you should know what mission and node you were doing.

I was in a similar situation last week, and lost trinity prime blueprint. Unfortunately, the DC/crash affected all four of us and none of us got it - I believe that's the reason why the support was unable to restore the BP - they had no logs that a BP was received. Had one of us managed to get it (ie, not crash/dc/whatever), they could have verified the item, and restore it.

EDIT: Okay, well, if you only noticed the item missing later, instead of immediately after a crash or DC, that's obviously a problem when trying to remember the time. Obviously, there are two possibilities here: Either you received the item, but somehow lost it later - this should be verifiable from the games logs, and shouldn't be a problem. The other (more likely) option is that you never received said item because of a crash/DC/something else messing up your end-mission rewarding phase. In that case, DE needs the information because they'll need to find a player (and the logs) in your group who got the item, to verify from the logs that 1. your group really did get the item, 2. your group extracted successfully and 3. you were part of the said group.

So this will be my reply, i'm still looking for the other member, i remembered the clan he was in was with "PH" in the clan name, so i'm trying to join that clan and look for the other member's name if i really remembered atleast the way his name was written, and yeah 60% of the time after finishing my missions(in the ship) it's "host migrating" and "host migration failed", but i don't remember that happened when i got the vauban prime chassis blueprint.

Near final reply(not yet sent):

What are the Names of the other Players that received the item?: NeoArch(squad host), forgot the other
What One Item do you want restored?: Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint
When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission?: June 23/24, 5:00-ish(afternoon) UTC+08:00
Where (Node / Void / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission?: Void

EDIT: NeoArch name doesn't exist.. so i'm so fuk'ed up..

EDIT2: So i sent this..

What are the Names of the other Players that received the item?: forgot, forgot (what can i do to see the list of recently met players from the last week? please answer this) 
What One Item do you want restored?: Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint 
When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission?: June 23/24, 5:00-ish(afternoon) UTC+08:00 
Where (Node / Void / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission?: Void

Is there any chance that you can see or look up all the player list/clan names in the game? I know some of you would say that i could just farm it again, but at least get what i wanted to say even though this issue will not or never be solved on my/our part.

Edited by miguelsvx

this has happened to me a few times and ive sent tickets to support and gotten it resolved with favorable results.

what I do, if I get the naughty "did not update profile" message after a mission that I got a gracious reward (looking at you Dispair), is take a screen shot of the mission result screen. it shows the name of all the members of your team (which is the hardest part of making this kind of ticket work in your favor). the rest is pretty easy. What ONE item you wish to obtain, a rough estimate of the time of mission completion (ex-3:40AM EST is general enough to give them a window to look through), and the mission type (ex- Tower IV Capture or Energy Siphon alert mission from 2-30-2035 is the info needed, simply saying void is very vague an misleading) isnt that hard to deduce. 

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

16 hours ago, Feuershark said:

Don't bother, they won't do anything ... I sent twice all the infos they asked me and still said they can't do anything for me ...

^

13 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

this has happened to me a few times and ive sent tickets to support and gotten it resolved with favorable results.

what I do, if I get the naughty "did not update profile" message after a mission that I got a gracious reward (looking at you Dispair), is take a screen shot of the mission result screen. it shows the name of all the members of your team (which is the hardest part of making this kind of ticket work in your favor). the rest is pretty easy. What ONE item you wish to obtain, a rough estimate of the time of mission completion (ex-3:40AM EST is general enough to give them a window to look through), and the mission type (ex- Tower IV Capture or Energy Siphon alert mission from 2-30-2035 is the info needed, simply saying void is very vague an misleading) isnt that hard to deduce. 

I think it's not "did not update profile" message? Or just something like that message? I did not screenshot'ed it when the mission ended/successful. Days after then i decided to build vauban prime, i couldn't find the vauban chassis. So i posted here what i sent to them, so the rest of the questions are ok with those rough estimates on time?

Hi miguelsvx,

The reason we ask for the names of other players names (and why we can't do item restorations on solo missions) is because we need a reference of the mission itself.
If you get disconnected, the logs of the mission itself are not saved onto the system, thus we have no record of it even if we open your account, so we can only check the accounts of those in the mission with you.
Without those, we are not able to check any references, thus we won't be able to do a restoration.

Unfortunately, the provided information did not lead to any corroborating records or was insufficient to establish a reference in order to perform any kind of restoration.

If you are having recurring technical or network issues, please submit a ticket under the suitable tech category and send us your log files. One of our tech support members will happily help you with your problems.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused but we will not be able to restore the lost item(s) or records and this ticket will now be closed.

Which means that likely nobody in your group got the item - the issue, DC for example, affected the whole group. Had one of your group managed to get it, they would have found it in the logs and would have been able to restore it.

I know it sucks, but sometimes sucky things just happen. I lost Trinity Prime BP this way after running through 180 waves of ODD (in sets of 20 or 40 waves), and was pretty annoyed. Luckily, another dropped after just 40 more waves. All I can say, is either try again or (if you have the plat) buy the part.

Wish you luck!

On 6/28/2016 at 4:38 PM, Tomppak said:

Which means that likely nobody in your group got the item - the issue, DC for example, affected the whole group. Had one of your group managed to get it, they would have found it in the logs and would have been able to restore it.

I know it sucks, but sometimes sucky things just happen. I lost Trinity Prime BP this way after running through 180 waves of ODD (in sets of 20 or 40 waves), and was pretty annoyed. Luckily, another dropped after just 40 more waves. All I can say, is either try again or (if you have the plat) buy the part.

Wish you luck!

Almost quit/Took a long break from farming trinity prime for 2 weeks straight and only gotten 3/4 parts.

I did answer the questions 

rK4RFzO.png

Providing the exacts time is very hard to do though, so I recommend that you estimate the time (and always check your inventory after receiving valuable items). It took several days for them to reply to it, but they did and restored my Voltaic Strike.