Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know people want something when...

ShiraHagane

Just now, Sudri said:

tad bit of name shaming?

why this is forums, they have their own names out there by themselves, all OP did is search for the posts and collect them in one place, and they did nothing wrong anyway for it to be considered shaming

Just now, TennoPain said:

Also its sad to see that ppl are not listen to as they were before

FYI limbo is next rework :/

first things first, limbo sucks a lot more than oberon, little tree hugger needs just some QOL here and there, limbo needs almost burning down and remaking

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

first things first, limbo sucks a lot more than oberon, little tree hugger needs just some QOL here and there, limbo needs almost burning down and remaking

if u know what you are doing both of them can be really good

Reason why ppl hate Limbo is not just because of hiss ability 

1 minute ago, Bizzaro21 said:

why this is forums, they have their own names out there by themselves, all OP did is search for the posts and collect them in one place, and they did nothing wrong anyway for it to be considered shaming

1 minute ago, TennoPain said:

No its not 

Also its sad to see that ppl are not listen to as they were before

FYI limbo is next rework :/

I never said I thought it was wrong all I know is just about everything that involves showing another players name whether it's forums or in-game seems illegal for some reason. (Hence the question mark at the end)

Just now, Sudri said:

I never said I thought it was wrong all I know is just about everything that involves showing another players name whether it's forums or in-game seems illegal for some reason. (Hence the question mark at the end)

Its not 

Just now, Sudri said:

lol no, if u share forums stuff it`s all good, and if u share something that is not shameless or wrong from ingame, it also is cool :)

1 minute ago, TennoPain said:

if u know what you are doing both of them can be really good

Reason why ppl hate Limbo is not just because of hiss ability 

Oberon is already good, like I said he just lacks some QoL, as for limbo, he also is good, but not enough, not close to enough, all that he can do best is god mode which is broken if used on something like vakyr, excalibur, saryn, etc, and rest of his kit sucks, it feels like his vulnerable in the rift as he is outside it, what I think is rift should be like "this is mah turf and u dont mess with me on it" kinda stuff

33 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

Oberon is already good, like I said he just lacks some QoL

Agreed. He could use a little love (and either a different passive or a way to make it apply in more than like 10% of missions), but Broberon's pretty okay as is. He already got some minor buffs in a recent patch that make his healing more effective, though if more comes down the pipeline I'm a happy Tenno. Oberon often seems lackluster because he really shines when you're saving your squad's butts, but usually you're all overpowered for the mission and their butts don't need saving.

Funny thing is Oberon isn't nearly as bad as people make him out to be, he just seems to be in the same lot as Limbo where they have no idea how to use him.

They always fall back on him not healing as good as Trinity so he is S#&$ but healing isn't his focus, it is negating status effects completely or spreading mass rad and puncture procs.

My personal normal build is the latter which lets me spam his 1 and 4 while still letting me toss out heals and short lived but Huge fuzzy carpets that remove and negate status procs.

the only thing that i really want for Oberon aside from a couple QoL changes is for his prime to be less druid and more paladin. I want him to be a badass Void Knight, rather than the king of trees.

edit: oh, and his passive sucks.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

20 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the only thing that i really want for Oberon aside from a couple QoL changes is for his prime to be less druid and more paladin. I want him to be a badass Void Knight, rather than the king of trees.

edit: oh, and his passive sucks.

Okay... Yes his passive does suck.

The range is horrid, the duration is a joke and it seems to only work occasionally.

I hate having kavats clawing my legs wondering if his passive will ever kick in.

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Well, I mean, the same guy created 4 of those posts, 3 of them within the same hour, but they may have had different info or points being made in each one....that's a lot of Oberon love

No that's spamming the forums board in hopes too be heard, this in turn buries posts that may actually be worth reading.

If the topic he chose too write about is Oberon then he could have easily punctuated different paragraphs for his different points made.

Oberon has uninteresting abilities.

1st Ability: Ember's 1st that procs radiation instead.

2nd Ability: It's literally a joke, Trinity can do it better.

3rd Ability: Way too similar to Ember's 3rd,except it washes off procs.

4th Ability made me bust a gut out of laughter,even Mag could do it better.

If he needs a rework,it's going to be a very big one. I don't hate Oberon,I love his concepts,but I hate his abilities so muh.