Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You DE and RNG ! #2

Chromatrescu

1 minute ago, cob_metallica said:

i'm not using "teemo" from your name wtf are you saying? xD i'm just saying that this bug is abus-able. thats all

Oh the rot C abusive ? xD

I thought that thing has been controlled by Stalker the hole time ? :3

2 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

No worries, I'm joking. I never actually go farming in ODD.

Yes . No . Yes

i mean - slap myself - No don't !!!

I wasted 15 keys

each 40 wave i have done is in about 45 minute

15x45=675

675/60=11.2 hour

11.2 HOUR !!!

CBA ! ( can't be asked )

8 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

i'm not using "teemo" from your name wtf are you saying? xD i'm just saying that this bug is abus-able. thats all

How is that a Bug?  That is where the Mag Prime Systems drop.  According to the post be [DE]Drew.

4 hours ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

So ... it happens twice a day ! 

I just went to ODD , you know , the old fashion Derelict <3 To find some Nano Spore ! then this happens twice in a row

THE FIRST ONE : [ 8:31 AM - Pacific Time ] 

Hide contents

6eWKOxl.jpg

THE SECOND ONE : [ During Stream -  8:16 PM - Pacific Time ] 

Reveal hidden contents

EnI5oYh.jpg

OMG! After Arcane Avenger , I have to thanks RNG and DE ALOT ! Thank You for making this happens !!!! <3 

#LoveYouDE 

there is no link or pic, or is it my security handling on my comp ...

9 hours ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

I just went to ODD , you know , the old fashion Derelict <3 To find some Nano Spore ! then this happens twice in a row

Hide contents

6eWKOxl.jpg

Hide contents

EnI5oYh.jpg

OMG! After Arcane Avenger , I have to thanks RNG and DE ALOT ! Thank You for making this happens !!!! <3 

#LoveYouDE 

Damn it, stop using up all the luck, Think of others.

Been farming stalker over a year and no despair drop as yet (and more recently no war either).

Today alone, 43 stalker beacons and only dread, heavy impact and molten impact. Nothing else. 

Random my foot.  /salt

19 hours ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

-snip-

lol, I like how everyone is getting excited or whatever over all these exclusive prime parts that were released, and I think back to the time when I first got mag prime. Back when mag prime was the most requested frame for draco, and greedy pull was selling for 60p or over in the market and no one cared about any of her other powers because her pull could pull all items towards an entire team and everyone could get the energy orbs. I got mag prime from a friend for free plus enough plat to max the whole set solely for the purpose of doing draco. Those where good times. :P

3 hours ago, Arniox said:

lol, I like how everyone is getting excited or whatever over all these exclusive prime parts that were released, and I think back to the time when I first got mag prime. Back when mag prime was the most requested frame for draco, and greedy pull was selling for 60p or over in the market and no one cared about any of her other powers because her pull could pull all items towards an entire team and everyone could get the energy orbs. I got mag prime from a friend for free plus enough plat to max the whole set solely for the purpose of doing draco. Those where good times. :P

Yeah, the good ol days when Mesa was needed by people as well thanks to her 360 aimbot.

On 01/07/2016 at 4:03 PM, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Hide contents

6eWKOxl.jpg

Hide contents

EnI5oYh.jpg

#LoveYouDE 

Decoyed from General Discussion to Fan Zone.