Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

are stalker beacons messed up?

xX0SolarHawk0Xx

Question

they work, but when u kill stalker(12 times in a row, so all my credits and ducats wasted) he dropped only heavy impact, blind justice and NO bps at all, where on the other hand, when he naturally spawns EVERY TIME ITS A DREAD(got 34 now)i hope they add war and broken war to the sortie missions asap, cause stalker's a greedy biatch

25 answers to this question

6 hours ago, xX0SolarHawk0Xx said:

they work, but when u kill stalker(12 times in a row, so all my credits and ducats wasted) he dropped only heavy impact, blind justice and NO bps at all, where on the other hand, when he naturally spawns EVERY TIME ITS A DREAD(got 34 now)i hope they add war and broken war to the sortie missions asap, cause stalker's a greedy biatch

rng and it is possible that his drop rate is different with becans but im just taking a guess here. Ive done 30 becans and got one dread with a group and then a few days later ran into him and got dispare.  so becans may have a different drop chance.

Edited by puppycorpse

From some sources.  Stalker has a 50% chance to drop a BP.  When it drops a BP, 75% of the time it will be Dread.  The other four weapon BPs have a 5.5% chance to drop, and finally, a 2% chance to drop the Scimitar Engines BP

Today was a special day for me.  Did 4 Beacon shares, I have had 36 Blue print drops over me entire time playing of about a year, 2 engines, 5 war, 2 broken war ,3 despairs, and the rest Dreads.  Never had Hate until my 37th BP drop today. :crylaugh:

Edited by kkinnison

10 hours ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

Get on my level, been waiting years for Despair!

its the single last weapon I need too have gotten all but founders and closed beta gear!

and now the stalker never shows up without beacons for me. Even though I have hundreds of marks.

Same boat. 

I also strongly believe beacons have a different drop rate. Save for a few lucky people, it feels like a gimmick to me. 

Over 40 runs today alone and only crap. 

42 minutes ago, -Sandman said:

Same boat. 

I also strongly believe beacons have a different drop rate. Save for a few lucky people, it feels like a gimmick to me. 

Over 40 runs today alone and only crap. 

The only thing a beacon does is force a spawn, instead of letting RNG decide if Mr. Stalker will pop up.

13 hours ago, ZaneCyber said:

What we did in my clan, long ago :

4 players reunites themselves and buy 10 beacons each, everyone use their beacons.

Instant full loot at the end.

Only 1 beacon can be used in a single mission.

So you're either lying or it wasn't like that the first week they were released.

24 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

So you're either lying or it wasn't like that the first week they were released.

*sigh*

Instead of being so prompt to dish out accusations, read between the lines : "At the end of the farming session". We did 40 beacons back to back using our dear E-Prime as a Cobaye.

6 hours ago, DiePainPain said:

HI7AXsH.jpg

3S0XPo6.jpg

Except for dread the rest seem ok to me

I have sold over 100 dread bps (and many other crap), and only ever gotten 1 hate and no despair. That is ridiculous. Even if I get despair on my next try it will be less than a 0.3% drop rate for despair for me. 

4 hours ago, DiosGX said:

I think he meant they ran 40 missions together and used their 40 beacons.

21 hours ago, xX0SolarHawk0Xx said:

Slash Dashed from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

If you think there is a bug in the drop tables, use the appropriate PC Bugs section.

13 hours ago, ZaneCyber said:

*sigh*

Instead of being so prompt to dish out accusations, read between the lines : "At the end of the farming session". We did 40 beacons back to back using our dear E-Prime as a Cobaye.

You did not say "at the end of the farming session."

Word your post better next time.