The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker not immune to Tenno powers anymore?

The_Stalker

So recently I have been able to get into fights with Stalker due to people in my squad or beacons and so something that I've noticed is that upon using a Tenno power on him he doesn't say his usual "Your Tenno powers are useless!" Instead he just kinda well walks around still.  Now I'am not sure if this is a bug or not or if he is still immune just that he doesn't say anything anymore but if any of you guys have had an experience like this feel free to post about it because I miss that ol' "Your Tenno powers are useless!"

The fact that he has also become less dangerous with " shadow" upgrade. He lost His Range weapon Dread which was one that made him dangerous he was IMMUNE to damage type powers and and dispelled powers instantly, he had absorb.

Now All He has are 2 grenade types one big sword and energy waves of 2 types one that damages and one that pushes and on top of the cakes, adaption skill that makes him immune to damage type during combat.

Ver 1 was more lethal and relentless in pursuit

Ver 2 isn't so relentless and easy to avoid and drawing out the fight will make it just more easier.

1 hour ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

The fact that he has also become less dangerous with " shadow" upgrade. He lost His Range weapon Dread which was one that made him dangerous he was IMMUNE to damage type powers and and dispelled powers instantly, he had absorb.

Now All He has are 2 grenade types one big sword and energy waves of 2 types one that damages and one that pushes and on top of the cakes, adaption skill that makes him immune to damage type during combat.

Ver 1 was more lethal and relentless in pursuit

Ver 2 isn't so relentless and easy to avoid and drawing out the fight will make it just more easier.

Oh this is actually like version 5 or 6. He's been redone QUITE a bit.

On 04/07/2016 at 2:42 AM, silkygoodness said:

My favorite thing is being able to Mind Control him

Seriously, what the hell, DE? We can do even that now? Is Stalker being a joke what you intended? This is the most upsetting thing about WF for me since they removed wallruns and nerfed manics.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity

Just now, Leproxia said:

I personally find being able to Mind Control the Stalker for a short time to be very beneficial in heavy firefights. 

I know. 

Speaking seriously now, I don't understand how someone, who, judging from their posts, appreciates a challenge from the enemies, likes when you can steamroll over a supposedly challenging opponent by facerolling.

2 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I know. 

Speaking seriously now, I don't understand how someone, who, judging from their posts, appreciates a challenge from the enemies, likes when you can steamroll over a supposedly challenging opponent by facerolling.

I do appreciate a good challenge. 

But the difference is to me the Stalker was never that challenging, not in his "second form" anyway.

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

Then, like I said, we hold the same opinion, why do we even argue?

I want Stalker to be challenging, and I'm upset that he is not.

I don't consider this an argument at all. 

I'd prefer the Stalker to be challenging like he used to be.

On 7/4/2016 at 4:10 AM, DrBorris said:

It would kinda make sense Lore wise if Shadow Stalker was less able/unable to counter Tenno powers, he gained Sentient Technology but is now vulnerable to Sentient's one weakness, the Void.

Except the fact he has those sentient grenades and the new shiny sword. He still works same as Pre-Second Dream Stalker being able to turn off our abilities

Edited by Ibro156

Hm, I never thought he was immune to those. Then again, like almost everything in the game, he's very weak against Valkyr's hysteria slide attack. The way I defeat him usually is by doing that, which takes a lot of his health, then finish him off with the Tonkor.

Valkyr's hysteria slide attack is broken, it hits way too many times. One time, I oneshotted both of the hyenas in the hyena pack with it. :D