The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why?

Njuskac

Step 1: Stop using that breed of dog. The dig dog does what that dog does AND it digs.

Step 2: Stop using Loyal Companion.

Step 3:

c452e061c265d88a35a26f89a113543b.png

Applying a V to that last slot lets you max it out. There you go. I solved your problem for you. Replace the two Raksa precepts with whatever your dog has.

Edited by Chipputer

Just now, Chipputer said:

Step 1: Stop using that breed of dog. The dig dog does what that dog does AND it digs.

Step 2: Stop using Loyal Companion.

Step 3:

c452e061c265d88a35a26f89a113543b.png

Applying a V to that last slot lets you max it out. There you go. I solved your problem for you. Replace the two Raksa precepts with whatever your dog has.

b-but i love my dogo! thats why i want her to have 8 forma up her butt, then use an reactor as an buttplug then add a bunch of random junk into her <3

1 minute ago, Njuskac said:

b-but i love my dogo! thats why i want her to have 8 forma up her butt, then use an reactor as an buttplug then add a bunch of random junk into her <3

Then have fun not being able to fit all of your mods on your dog.

19 hours ago, Dobermann92 said:

The problems of the min-maxers.....I have no forma on my kubrow, just onl y a reactor, and that is more than enough.

But not even, if you were min/maxing you'd just the mods most viable for the frame you were playing.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment

40 minutes ago, Njuskac said:

again not the point, i want all the mods to be maxed, i'm just autistic like that, my complaint here is that they made that impossible

Swap out the 7 and 8 polarity ones for some lower ones then. /shrug

Take off animal instinct, loyal companion and pack leader. Those tend to be trap cards for VIP hunter dogs. The link mods are semi-okay, but I would just pick two depending on your frame.

Also why did you take off the Unleashed precept for that breed? Other breeds really can't use it.

In my experience, your error was trying to put both Link Armor and Link Shield in the same build when you should have made a separate loadout build for one or the other. Only situations Link Armor is recomanded is with frames that have high armor and/or low shields, Inaros and Valkyr for example.

1 hour ago, Dobermann92 said:

The problems of the min-maxers.....I have no forma on my kubrow, just onl y a reactor, and that is more than enough.

I guess you like having either empty space in your modding screen or unranked mods? There's only a handful of mods for kubrows and a good majority of them are demanding for mod space. You pretty much have to min-max to fit everything.