The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Lol guys stop demanding nerfing something. It's just lul... it'd be even better to completely remove all these cooldowns while running/sliding. we need to be ninjas! As always, thank you Devs for all your effort.

I wonder when some serious problems will be fixed, such as

- people being offline on contact list while they are online

- matchmaking not finding any game

- mission results bug, see: http://i.imgur.com/zArwcCe.jpg

Edited by Dataz

Really love the new FX! But there's an issue. Trinity's energy vampire is somewhat broken now. If an enemy dies when they've been hit with Energy Vampire, it'll say power in use until the time the power is SUPPOSED to end instead of when the enemy dies.

Lol guys stop demanding nerfing something. It's just lul... it'd be even better to completely remove all these cooldowns while running/sliding. we need to be ninjas! As always, thank you Devs for all your effort.

I wonder when some serious problems will be fixed, such as

- people being offline on contact list while they are online

- matchmaking not finding any game

- mission results bug, see: http://i.imgur.com/zArwcCe.jpg

Agreed on people being offline in the contact list. Have to re-add my friends for them to show them as online. Gets annoying after having to restart the client.

Matchmaking is iffy. Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't.

Also what was the point of bluring out your name? It's the same name on Forum as it is ingame. o3o

I fired up Warframe and noticed how big of an update it was, and I thought I should go check the patch notes to see what's goin' down.

Needless to say, my day has been made. Thanks DE! 

Brb, going to Xini and Orokin Void to play with Acrid and Ogris :D