Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

=====
EDIT:

For bugs that may not be immediately replicable (for example: finishing a Junction task but it not registering for you, even if it registered for your squad mates, etc.), you are welcome to send us your log file so we can better identify the root of the problem. 

If you wish to send us your log file, please follow these steps:

• Quit the game after encoutering the bug, before loading up another mission.
  • Open \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe (the AppData folder may be hidden - \%localappdata%\warframe).
  • Open a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com and send us your EE.log.  

=====

Hey there Tenno!  

This megathread will be used to house any bugs / issues your encounter while playing through Void 2.0. Please keep the following bug report guidelines in mind prior to posting:     

• Be detailed - The more we know about the bug the easier we can identify and fix it. 
  • How did the bug occur? (What were you doing? What was happening in the match when the bug occurred?)
  • Provide screenshots and video evidence of the issue (if possible). 
  • Be respectful. Please do not use this thread to dev bash if you come across a bug. 

If you have feedback on the new Void, please post it in the dedicated megathread: 

Thanks guys!  :community:   

=====

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

Changes/Fixes:

• The Void Fissure sealing process will be aborted should no players in the squad have a Relic equipped, i.e leaving while only having one equipped Relic will close it out.
  • Adjusted the timings and maximum amount of repeats for Void Fissure transmissions.
  • Improved the way Void Fissure rewards are replicated for Clients after a host migration has occurred.
  • Tweaked the visuals of Void Traces.
  • Fixed an issue with Clients not properly receiving their Void Trace bonus when their Void Relic reward.
  • Fixed an issue with Host’s being unable to click Start Timer, Clear Vote, or Leave Squad during a Void Fissure lobby setup.
  • Fixed an issue with Squad UI becoming unresponsive after declining a Void Fissure mission.
  • Fixed a UI overlap that could occur if two players in the same lobby selected two different Void Fissure missions.
  • Fixed an issue with matchmaking not properly working for Void Fissure missions.
  • Fixed an issue with certain Void Defense missions not having their proper reward tables.
  • Fixed an issue with Void Fissure start transmission playing again after a host migration.

Hotfix:

• Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

• Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4

• Fixed issues with Clients not seeing Void Fissure lighting and effects.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6

• Fixed hosts getting (n^2) bonus Void Traces when (n) people pick their reward, instead of just getting a bonus of (n). We are still looking into the Client issue affecting this system.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added hotfix info

Just did a fissure mission solo. Exterminate for corpus. NEO S1 Relic. Once I completed the mission the rewards selector showed up and the reward was a Carrier Prime Carapace, however on the mission results screen, I find the loot that was actually given was a Soma Prime Blueprint instead. Basically the reward selected was not the reward given.

The corrupted enemies fill up the counter in the exterminate void missions, though do not actually count to completing the mission.

Also, the timer for the fissure did not disappear after the fissure did.
Sometimes, fissure counter does not too:

Spoiler

tq4inNc.jpg

Edited by Rida_

I went through two Lith Fissure missions and each time the Fissure failed to seal for me, and was stuck at 90% while everyone else confirmed that it had closed 100% for them, thus we could finish the mission but these did not count as sealing the fissure for me. I have screenshot below to accompany. lAdpkWK.jpg

Seems to be an issue with any Corpus-Based missions with void fissures. If Bursas can spawn in the level, they begin spawning upon starting the fissure, and continue to spawn at the same level relentlessly and endlessly, even though the alarms were never triggered. Very annoying when you're trying to deal with fissures in closed spaces and get stun-locked by bursas that shouldn't be there.

59 minutes ago, TheShickness said:

I went through two Lith Fissure missions and each time the Fissure failed to seal for me, and was stuck at 90% while everyone else confirmed that it had closed 100% for them, thus we could finish the mission but these did not count as sealing the fissure for me. I have screenshot below to accompany. lAdpkWK.jpg

I have had this encounter before too except the fissure did close. Although, the text (sealing fissure: 90%) remained on the screen the duration of the mission even though it had been sealed. This was in the Void Teshub mission.

I have problem with Cephalon Simaris daily scan and daily cap...it just doesnt count at all no matter what i do and how many times I go trough the mission nad scan target.

Resigned target above and took new daily mission from Cephalon Simaris just to get another target but still same problem...scans dont count (as goal or as syndicate standings). And also sorties did not give any money after finishing (got 25 fusion cores but only 3600 kredits)

Edited by BRCHI
adding information

This is a story of what happened during a T1 void fissure mission I was part of... but there was no fissure this time around and it gave me some interesting results.

In the rescue mission, our group found the hostage prison only then to find out that one of the wardens was unkillable... due to her being coded as an ally!

YHxT9at.jpg

So we went hunting for a fissure despite the Lotus not saying anything about its existence during the entire mission only then to find other enemies being coded as "allies." I even managed to get a Grineer lancer to follow me to extraction!

dg3wj9q.jpg

Could this be a sign of many more Clems to follow?

Anyways, I want to conclude by letting my giant Valkyr grab the sun with her giant hand while we queue for our next attempt to find the void fissure

O7CS594.jpg

Edited by Andrew7811
grammar

Used a Meso D1 Relic in a solo void mission. At the end of the mission for the reward selection phase, it said I got Orthos Prime Blade.

In the after-mission results, it said it was actually a Lex Prime BP.

It was a Lex Prime BP.

Similar to other people (on top of the last bug I posted) I just ran the Meso Grineer Capture mission, solo though. The lotus said I was near the fissure a tile late, big woop, but upon finishing and hitting extract it said I was rewarded with a Volt Prime Chassis. I was quite happy as that used to be a ridiculously rare item. Upon getting to the mission rewards screen, it showed I received a vasto prime reciever. Really common part. Wouldn't be mad if it changed to reward on the same drop chance, but a downgrade is terrible. PSA: Avoid the void Fissures until this is patched.

Incorrect Relic Reward

• Relic: Lith F1 
  • Refinement: Intact (0 Traces)
  • Shown: Scindo Prime Blueprint
  • Seen on Mission Complete: Odonanta Prime Blueprint 
  • Revived in Inventory: Odonanta Prime Blueprint
  • Play mode: Solo
  • Mission: Augustus (Mars)

No Picture/Vid, was not expecting the error. Will now be F6ing Relic rewards.

Edited by Brasten

Ok; THIS is a weird one.

Doing T4 Grineer Void Fissure.

Drakh Masters present, running Valkyr.

I'm in Hysteria.

After returning a reactant, a Drakh Master manages to steal my pistol(???) while I'm still in Hysteria; which I unsurprisingly didn't notice.

Further returns of reactant caused me to draw my primary after the return. While still in Hysteria.

Had to cancel and recast Hysteria each time until I figured out that the missing pistol was the culprit.

As oOSinox, TheShickness, and Rida_ have reported I played through Lith Fissure on Aphrodite, Venus and the fissure failed to report as closed for me leaving the percent text and timer up even at the reward select screen. It also did not up my counter for the Phobos junction, only one of the three Lith fissures I've played have been on Mars though.

You can see the percent text behind the rewards in the first, and the second shows the percent and time.

Spoiler

3F31AFF29509DAF35531623620CA573487926AC25042B5CC90134E72013A855CAC7B50887ED158E7

Edited by Arr0rn
moved images to spoiler

The Meso C1 Relic has Saryn P Systems twice in it, Paris parts are in 4-5 relics, and yet there is no room for older prime parts.

Also i'm sure i had keys that gave me access to farm the Boar/Dakra parts, now i dont have any relics for them :|

Trying to do a T1 Fissure, getting session errors while loading, losing relics

Edited by raptorscream

10 hours ago, TheShickness said:

same happened to me but i got the reward,