Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

So is it just me or the vault items which came back like mag. dakra and boar have mysteriously vanished. Also somehow the limbo quests are back in the map and i checked they r dropping limbo parts again, and now more junks have been distributed all over the void relics

10 hours ago, TheShickness said:

I went through two Lith Fissure missions and each time the Fissure failed to seal for me, and was stuck at 90% while everyone else confirmed that it had closed 100% for them, thus we could finish the mission but these did not count as sealing the fissure for me. I have screenshot below to accompany. lAdpkWK.jpg

Just wanted to further elaborate: it would let me finish the mission and receive my parts but it did not count towards the "SEAL 3 LITH FISSURES" at the Phobis Junction, I ended up doing this mission 4 times and the same thing happened all four.

Mag, Dakra and Boar are still there, but you need to have the relics for them.

I had the void keys for them, but when transformed, now i dont hav any Relics with those drops.

You jut need to farm relics to get the ones you need, liek you farmed for keys 

17 hours ago, 2767Mr said:

While playing solo I tried to complete a Void Fissure but not enough Reactant dropped in time. Wasted my Void Relic.

Please increase drop-rates!

17 hours ago, TheDorque said:

Yes. Not enough reactant.

Killing at full speed solo - and I'm no slouch - the fissure closed at 70% with every Reactant inserted.

These there isn't enough reactant dropping to seal the void fissure in the allotted time.

Drop rates need an increase, reactant should at more than just 10 seconds to the timer, and the timer should start higher.

Also, since the void fissure isn't the primary objective of the mission, failing to seal the fissure should NOT result in a total missions failure. Especially if the primary mission objective has already been completed. I just did a capture mission that also had a fissure, I finished the capture objective and sought out the fissure. When I activated it, the timer had already halfway expired before any enemy dropped reactant. I lost my relic and the mission ended in a failure despite the capture having already been successfully completed.

I had at least 10 of every key from every tier. Some keys I had in the hundreds for the quantity. I now have only 5 of the maybe 7 total relic types for each tier. I have a minimum of 50 relics of the 5 I did get.

Why did my keys not transfer 1:1 to the new relics? I cannot understand this at all. It is a little upsetting that my collection is so invalid now. There were 7 key types per tier with 8 in tower 4.

Please fix my keys being aggregated in a manner that does not consider the variety of keys I once had.

When grouped up with a squad and the host proceeds to start a void fissure level, the rest of the squad cannot equip their void relics. I'm not sure if this is suppose to be intentional because when you're forced to enter the mission without the relic you are unable to receive any prime part rewards because you didn't have a relic equiped.

Like a few people on here, I got a different reward than what I selected.  The mission was a Capture - Corpus mission on Neptune using a Neo S2 relic.  The reward shown was a Nova Prime Systems (which was my relics reward), however the results screen gave me a Burston Prime Stock (an item not listed on the reward selection screen).  I was solo, so it was not a case of clicking the wrong reward.

Edited by BunnyPirate
Reworded

Sealing a void fissure and then extracting on a timed mission with  15 seconds or less on the timer will cause the mission to fail during reward selection, as the timer keeps ticking while selecting rewards and causes you to get stuck in the mission, unable to move with the "mission failed" notice up, underlined with "updating account info"

20 hours ago, BRCHI said:

I have problem with Cephalon Simaris daily scan and daily cap...it just doesnt count at all no matter what i do and how many times I go trough the mission nad scan target.

Resigned target above and took new daily mission from Cephalon Simaris just to get another target but still same problem...scans dont count (as goal or as syndicate standings).

Same problem for me too. This will hinder my progress for receiving rewards from cephalon simaris for "the hunt".

Hey DE! I'm looking for the Boar Prime Barrel but it seems there are two kinds of Axi V1s in both the Warframe game and in Wiki Information : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relics

The V1s have two different drop tables concerning of :

Odonata Prime Systems Blueprint
Dual Kamas Prime Blueprint
Carrier Prime Systems
Forma Blueprint
Volt Prime Neuroptics Blueprint
Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint

And 

Trinity Prime Systems Blueprint
Mag Prime Neuroptics Blueprint
Hikou Prime Pouch
Boar Prime Barrel
Braton Prime Receiver
Vectis Prime Stock

Some have said they have gotten this drop table because of the "rarity in distribution drop tables", which I am definitely not sure about. Only a few have a very scarce amount of those Axi V1 that contains Boar Prime Barrel, so i would like to know whether there is a V2 Relic for Axi Era or it is meant for another relic. Please look into it, thanks.

So, got a couple of screenshots for what is a pretty serious issue:

Did a solo Fissure with a Neo S2 Relic, which was one of the relics our keys were converted to, did the rift, finished the mission.

On the choose the reward screen, I had a Burston Prime Stock as you can see here:

Spoiler

l82nLx7.jpg

However. when I got to the end-of-mission screen, It instead said I got a Nyx Prime Systems, as you can see here:

Spoiler

0QaraO9.jpg

...and I can confirm from my inventory that is was the Nyx Prime Systems, not the Burston Prime Stock that I received.

Now, this wasn't a big deal to me; I actually was wanting the Nova Prime Systems, so the Nyx Prime that I can craft to vastly increase its ducat value over the stock is actually an upgrade, but if it was the Nova systems, or worse yet, I choose that reward among a selection of squad members' relics and got something else, I think I'd be pretty ticked off right now.

Still no fixes for the converted keys into relics.

Was able to farm Mag Boar and Dakra.

Now i can just wait and see what DE is doing.

I mean if you had all keys and was able to farm before the Patch and when  the conversion was 1:1 then i should farm them now.

Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot on the forums.. but I cannot seem to gain access to Ukko mission in the void. The one coming from Neptune. All of the other void mission start nodes work for me and I'm in the process of clearing them.. but I can't do ukko. Anyone know why? or is this a bug? I have asked my clanmates and they all have access to it so idk what's going on here.

ZQVF246.jpg?1

Edited by Rotoclaive
img

53 minutes ago, Rotoclaive said:

Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot on the forums.. but I cannot seem to gain access to Ukko mission in the void. The one coming from Neptune. All of the other void mission start nodes work for me and I'm in the process of clearing them.. but I can't do ukko. Anyone know why? or is this a bug? I have asked my clanmates and they all have access to it so idk what's going on here.

Just progress from the other side of the void, you can see that the "Aten" node is unlocked. Complete that one, the next will then unlock and so forth, these are new tiles that didn't exist before, so they had no progress to track, and they were uncompleted for everyone as such.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought the ones coming from Sedna were linked to the ones coming from Neptune, my mistake! However, Ukko was locked for me as well, but only because I had not completed the Larissa node on Neptune, so do check there.

Edited by Terkup

I can't run even low level Void Fissure missions (like the current lvl 10-20 Mot Void mission) as they are gated behind much higher level planets and nodes (level 45).  This doesn't make any sense.  Compound the problem is that to advance from even lower level planets, you need to close at least 3 Lith fissures and the only one currently available is the sole Mot mission in the void which I can't reach.  

Edited by SceptorTorn

https://warframe.com/news/specters-of-the-rail-is-here

On the announcement page for sotr it says this about using the new relics system to get former void drops:

"Didn't get exactly what you wanted? Don’t worry! Every time you do this there is a greater chance to manifest a Rare item."

I have run many fissure missions using the same relic type each time, and not seen the drop chances on the relics' drop lists budge, outside of manually refining the relics. I assume you are supposed to be able to take advantage of both refinement and repeated use odds boosting, but only refinement seems to visibly do anything to affect the odds of obtaining rare drops as of now.

On 7/9/2016 at 1:24 PM, raptorscream said:

Mag, Dakra and Boar are still there, but you need to have the relics for them.

I had the void keys for them, but when transformed, now i dont hav any Relics with those drops.

You jut need to farm relics to get the ones you need, liek you farmed for keys 

Wiki claims that Boar Prime barrel drops with Axi V1 (first) relic (there is ZERO information what "first" means though). When i selected Axi mission and chose V1 relic (i even upgraded it to "exceptional") it didn't show Boar P barrel in the possible rewards list. Sure enough it wasn't in the claim list after we completed the mission.

I had to choose between Dakra Prime Blade and Vauban P Sys , hesitated for a while and 3s before end i changed to vauban P sys.....and it gave me a vasto blueprint..... gimme my rares back D:

Edit: forgot to say that two people actually left the game at reward selection screen so that might be the reason it bugged

Edited by Seomanx
additional infos

3 hours ago, Serpenthyne said:

https://warframe.com/news/specters-of-the-rail-is-here

On the announcement page for sotr it says this about using the new relics system to get former void drops:

"Didn't get exactly what you wanted? Don’t worry! Every time you do this there is a greater chance to manifest a Rare item."

I have run many fissure missions using the same relic type each time, and not seen the drop chances on the relics' drop lists budge, outside of manually refining the relics. I assume you are supposed to be able to take advantage of both refinement and repeated use odds boosting, but only refinement seems to visibly do anything to affect the odds of obtaining rare drops as of now.

The part you quoted is referring to the refinement system. It's terribly worded, but refinement is the only way to skew the odds.

It's a condensed version of:

"Didn't get exactly what you wanted? Don’t worry! Every time you [complete a fissure you get void traces that when used to refine a relic] there is a greater chance to manifest a Rare item."

Edited by SilentMobius