The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Puh it is a bit fustrating.

I like the idea to put the drop table from fixed mission onto keys and have more diversity. But the challange offered from the rift is quite not enjoyable.

Last run I killed all eximus closed the seal and I had a total of 6 void traces. So I have to repeat 16 times to upgrade one relic so I have a 10 % chance instead of a 2% drop chance once?

I also tried a survival solo. I opened the seal and neither those rectancle things nor air supply dropped.

Next I tried a high level void tear. Went in with my tigris and did close do no damage to the eximus units.

This update is more than rushed. 

The way to obtain void traces has to change. Also the challenges  are not great either. 

I don't say I want back to the boring 20 waves of defence, cause the ideas of the update are a step into the right direction, but status quo is quite disappointing.

Maybe they should redesign some things of the new void. Balance many things better.

Why have delivered a system that was already present departing and already criticized by the first (old) community ? Return to alpha v0.0001 ?

The market is not at all intuitive, it's even worse than anything. The star map is nice but totally unreadable. The system Void Fissure became completely without interest.10 minutes max to find a prime objects, I do not have no interest in format warframe/weapon 6 times, a simple warframe/weapon without format is sufficient. There is no challenge now, this game is henceforth dedicated to assisted and slacker ! ...and archwing is still as decayed !

Warframe is a very great game but i'm very desapointed with your new version and i'll see the evolution, but i think stop your game if you do not make efforts !

i like kavat but

i like archwing before update

i like cradit before reduce

draco? now it is survive mission

more hard to get ducat

raid mission bug everywhere

i allways say my friends warframe is god's game now i dont think so...

why release this unfinished update

9 hours ago, Emryis said:

5. Hieracon on Pluto has 10 of the 28 relics. No. Just... no. Spread them further, make them Void Tileset rewards, I don't care. The chances of getting the relic you want on Hieracon are HIGHLY unlikely simply because the relics occupy so many possible reward spots.

this, in the meantime sabotage caches sufer from poor rewards, it would be nice to have better rewards from caches on any type of sabotage mission, also there is only 1 hive sabotage now?  would be nice to have hive sabotages on other planets, dunno something like a dark sector hive sab (i understand that dark sector are all endless missions but still you could give higher rewards and better drops from caches from it)

6 hours ago, mccreeperify said:

its really annoying trying to do the normal mission but its forcing me to do quest mission/syndicate/etc. they really need to bring back selectable missions nodes

this!

I do like the archwing update, it feels more in space i mean you actually flip like you would in space, its harder to control but is still more immersive

the market well had a hard time getting used to it but you can actually get stuff faster with the search bar also you dont really have to go to a different tab if you want the schematic (if it was sold before) so i like it 

cats.... dem genetic codes, you said that doubled the drop rate but scanned 5 cats in less than 3 mins killed stalker and neither of those gave something useful, rng hates me, like it does to most ppl

Starchart had me confused but after a while also got used to it, gotta give it more time but it would be nice to have more varied nodes 

not only can i not find anything, you have ruined the gameplay experience. All the missions i had unlocked on all the nodes and now they are acting as tho i never unlocked them. well done for being a money hungry idiot whoever came up with the idea. I have spend hundreds on my sons account for platinum but i aint anymore. can i undo this update?

13 hours ago, CorrinAvatan said:

1.  "It's been more than a day since the last hotfix".  While I personally would NEVER launch something on a FRIDAY, remember that SotR was launched on Friday.  I'm not going to expect people to work over the weekend (again, why this SHOULD NOT have launched on a Friday), it was also Tennocon, where they were expected to make appearances.  The reason why there hasn't been a hotfix since Friday is logical.

2.  I'm pretty sure you're not a developer, because saying "7 months since 18 was more than enough to get everything of it ready".  Keep in mind, in a few weeks we're supposed to get War Within; for all we know, War Within is what got the most dev time.  And, to be honest, 7 months isn't really that long as far as development timeframe goes, considering the number of employees that D.E. has.

However, I will agree that this update was really poorly messaged and had bugs that show way too much rush and an absolute lack of testing.  I can't imagine, for example, kavat gene code drop rates going through playtesting well, and the fact that there needs to be a GUIDE for existing and new players to find blueprints int he market is absolutely insane.

I totally agree with all this.

As for Kavats drop rate and errors in market conception, it's been fixed in the last hotfix.

19 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

I totally agree with all this.

As for Kavats drop rate and errors in market conception, it's been fixed in the last hotfix.

I disagree.  12% is still abysmally low drop rate.  

As for the Marketplace, I don't see how a button to the bottom-right that says "show blueprints" is better than old model, where blueprints were right under the main items.

9 minutes ago, CorrinAvatan said:

I disagree.  12% is still abysmally low drop rate.  

What drop rate would be fair for you ? Considering there are packs of Kavats with 5 or 6 of them ? Remember you have to earn them, right ?

Is it possible to keep it just a bit challenging ? Pleeease ? Even if it's frustrating ?

For the market, i only read the patchnote so far, i'm still not worried about incoming hotfixes.

Edited by Stonehenge

12 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

What drop rate would be fair for you ? Considering there are packs of Kavats with 5 or 6 of them ? Remember you have to earn them, right ?

Is it possible to keep it just a bit challenging ? Pleeease ? Even if it's frustrating ?

For the market, i only read the patchnote so far, i'm still not worried about incoming hotfixes.

IF we had to "keep it challenging", I'd say 25-50%.  That way, with the 4-5 kavats you can scan per mission, assuming 4 because one dies, you can get at least 1 dna.

It took me 148 kavat Scans to get my first Kavat (after building incubator segment).

Since the hotfix, I have scanned another 85 times to get my second Kavat.

My frustration is the complete LACK of challenge that you get for Kubrows, which you can get an egg in 5-15 minutes, guaranteed.

I'd take 15-30 for a Kavat.  But not HOURS.

3 minutes ago, CorrinAvatan said:

IF we had to "keep it challenging", I'd say 25-50%.  That way, with the 4-5 kavats you can scan per mission, assuming 4 because one dies, you can get at least 1 dna.

It took me 148 kavat Scans to get my first Kavat (after building incubator segment).

Since the hotfix, I have scanned another 85 times to get my second Kavat.

My frustration is the complete LACK of challenge that you get for Kubrows, which you can get an egg in 5-15 minutes, guaranteed.

I'd take 15-30 for a Kavat.  But not HOURS.

I think there is middle ground possible to find, you know. 25-50% is absurd to me. Specially with several Kavats at the same time.

BUT, i agree with the total number of DNA code needed for building one specimen is also dumb.

Spending an hour or two hunting my new kavat doesn't bother me, for my part. But too much repetitivity is always a buzz kill. (Is that the appropriate expression ?)

DO NOT LET PLAYERS QUEUE MATCHMAKING IF THEY DO NOT MEET THE MISSION REQUIREMENTS

DO NOT LET PLAYERS QUEUE MATCHMAKING IF THEY DO NOT MEET THE MISSION REQUIREMENTS

I am tired of queuing up for the TennoCon event and being kicked out because someone who has a non-melee equipped gets put into the squad.

The update is pretty great with a few bugs here and there but my main issue with it is the new Archwing movement system. The new movement system is great for Archwings but the Field of Vision is way too narrow, especially with the new 6DoF. Zooming out from the Archwing would make it much easier to navigate around and spot enemies and much less nauseating to play Archwing (got motion sickness for the first time after playing with the new Archwing movement system). Another thing that can improve the current Archwing would be the addition of a loot indicator for Archwings as the new 6DoF flight makes it difficult to pinpoint the location of a mod drop on your mini map. The innate vacuum helps to get the mod when you're close but trying to find and get close is the problem. A marker similar to the kind that marks enemies could be used to mark mods so that the player could fly over to the mod to pick it up. Also, it would be nice if the corridors on the Corpus ships in Archwing missions could be widened or redesigned to fit the new movement system. Because your vertical orientation is no longer locked, it is easy for your orientation to be messed up in the corridors when you bump into things. A wider corridor would make it easier to navigate and less prone to losing your orientation. 

Now this is making me really sad...

For dev this is the worse design possible for junctions:

To unlock saturn you need the quest you obtain unlocking Europa:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Junction

To unlock Europa (and following) you need to build this:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Specter

Now check where components come from (saturn and latter):

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nano_Spores

Is this a subtle way to say...if you want to go on pay me cash?

As i said i already bought plat and i will untill i'll have fun but NOT for those things ty....

Should i think its a design mistake or is it intended?

The autorotation of Archwing makes me motion sick. Either bring back the old movement system (maybe optional) or get rid of that rotation correction at all. I just played the Nitain alert and got a headache now. It's been more than 15 years since I felt motion sick the last time.

may i suggest that for the missions like the tennocon gift mission requiring melee only, instead of necessitating players run to the arsenal to unequip the primary and secondary because "melee only", it simply disable use of the primary and secondary during the mission?

i saw the fellow noting it earlier, and when i ran it the other day i expected that behaviour and had the two people i was queued with complaining as i was rushing to unequip them because apparently the system doesn't offer any streamlined solution itself. for that matter i had no idea if it also wanted no sentinel or pet, or what all else to satisfy it.

4 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Bring back the option to select either to do invasions or normal missions to the new starchart please. Kinda annoying that Im forced to play invasions.

It' s the same problem with all "special" missions, like syndicate. Don't worry, it will obviously be fixed.

Edited by Stonehenge

im sitting here feeling dizzy because i tried to do an archwing mission, this never happened before what the hell were you guys thinking with this update.. make a test server because this is beyond a joke. And fissure's are boring the crap out of me, why was this implemented could no one see how boring it was ? at least in the void you had a reason to work towards those frames to try last longer and give better utility to the group now its just rush some crappy yellow mess of a fight and thats it, no team work nothing. 

Star Chart:

1) Zooming out should reset the chart view. Theres no reason why I am not able to click on planets after manually zooming out. Now, after zooming out of a specific planet I can't click back into the same said planet again. I have to zoom in again either navigate thru the map or click on zoom out.

2 ) Junctions should have different icon colors as the are part of major points like bosses nodes. I have no idea how to tell whether I have completed the junction already or not.

3 ) Clicking on nodes needs a prompt with details for selection on mission type (regular and others) for specific nodes like 2.0.

4 ) Eris. I cleared every nodes Eris before the update and was able to deploy extractor but am no longer able to do so. And I have no idea which nodes need to be clear before I can do it again.

Archwing:

1 ) Ok the new movement makes sense in Grineer missions as they are as big  and wide open space but in Corpus missions? It's pretty damn hard to orientate as Corpus missions are small enclose areas. Also the new movement needs a way to fast reset the orientation. Like double Ctrl?

2 ) Melee camera needs to zoom out more! Every press the frame/wing will jerk forward and ends up taking all the screen space!

Market:

1 ) Where is Mesa blue print credit option?

Companions:

1 ) Please increase the drop rate of the mods. Finding the correct mobs to spawn is already limited. The drop rate is also pathetic as compared to sentinels mods that we can get like 10-30 duplicates in every infested / voids missions.

Edited by Extirpator

We got updated archwing movement system, but how to deal with that 2D minimap? I see the mod on the map, but I can't detect actual direction where is it. And also, it's hell, when it comes to closed corpus maps. I got lost there so many times because of this map... I think minimap on archwing needs rework too. Maybe some kind of 3D radar or something else, but NOT as it is for now.

Edited by JustOR1G1N

I just remembered that there is one person who plays this game, and who's feedback can be usefull.

AngryJoe
Around 9 minute they are quickly talking about new patch

I tell you, if Joe, who is a new player aswell, gonna see the amount of bugs, and just stupid decisions... He gonna do a rant video, no doubt about it. Im not advertising or anything. But its this guy, who basically brought a massive numbers of new players to the game. Honestly, cant wait on his toughts.