Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

9 minutes ago, Maeglin73 said:

Not a bug... a change. The part BPs are given as rewards for the Uranus, Neptune and Pluto junctions.

Someone else can take up the task of responding to this one when it comes up in this thread again. I'm done.

ty for your reply, sorry to have upset you. I didn't get it as it was never stated IG. 

14 hours ago, EternityEnd7 said:

A new strange is still bugged.

I've completed the quest just now, only got chroma blueprint drop. The neuroptics (helmet, what's wrong with helmet anyways), chasis and systems did not drop for me. 

I'm stuck with a chroma blueprint without parts.

Help?

A search of the forums would have given you your answer. The answer had already been posted on the last page of this thread, where you posted your concerns.

I have been trying to play the game (Via Steam) since yesterday, but whenever the launcher opens it gets stuck in "Checking for Updates" and it doesnt matter how much I wait it just stays like that. I tried to Optimize it and play with the options but it just freezes and therefore I simply cant play anymore.

I started The New Strange quest shortly before Specters dropped, and got to the "Build Chroma Chassis" goal. I was grinding for the frost chassis when the update arrived, and when I logged back in, I discovered that the mission had been changed to constructing a scorched beacon - the problem is I don't have the blueprint necessary to do that. I tried checking in the shop or with simaris, but I can't seem to get hold of one. The hotfixes said that they fixed a problem with people being stuck after starting the building section of the quest - was I just too early in the questline to get that fix?

I HAS STUMBLED UPON A CONCLAVE BUG. The bullet jump mods like rime vault continues to proc players without it begin at max energy. Not only that but it requires no energy to keep procing conclave players UNLESS it is at max energy. But it proc without your energy being max and players are constantly getting slowed down because of this bug. Same goes for the othe mods that does heat/elec/toxin damage on the bullet jumps. This needs a hotfix asap even if it is a small one.

Whenever I finish Fissure and its closed, The Fissure counter remains on my screen even after the fissure is closed. This happens everytime I close a Fissure. the countdown timer remains on the screen. 

As you can see in this Screenshot. The mission is done with but the counter for the fissure remains on my Screen

1lXcEiO.jpg

Edited by DarthMelchom

I dont really care about minor bugs since it wont be really disturbing in the game but after this new kavats update is just really bad. I love the new content and the whole new ideas.. but major bugs still will be major bugs

I only have complain on :

1. [Stuck in summary screen] after a mission. And what is funny is that if on one the party members start new mission you cannot do anything other than also come along with that person, after arriving in the game you will still stuck in summary table till that person extracted. But really, its not funny at all because i need to exit the game and relog. And it really give me a sweat because it can happen in every missions and everytimes.

2. [Crashed] after got back from a doojo. Doojo is essential because there something we can only do in doojo like trading or utem from doojo. But now (everytimes) i got back from doojo (any doojo) the table in the left side of the window is gone (icon picture, name, matchmaking all of it). And i always back with meditating stance no matter what frames i uses. After that it followed with the game crashed by itself which mean i need to relog again OR the game stay on without me cannot do any mission OR will go stuck in loading of that mission i chose which mean i need to relog either ways.

I dont really care about minor bugs which only come once or twice in mission but this bugs really bugging me. Can you fixed it please, i did buy lot of plats with real money, fix it with it :p

Lol

Mobile Def Alert on Phobos (not that it matters, i think). During the last part of it, the game kicked out the hosts one by one, when the timer was around 40 second mark. Basically it went like this: the timer ticks down to 40 seconds and then the host gets booted. After host migration, timer resets, adding another minute or so. Then it boots off another host and starts a host migration. The whole process repeated itself until the party was finally completely disbanded and i was kicked back to my ship with no mission failure/success screen, as if nothing happened.

8 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Funny bug after visiting Dojo:

Hide contents

i have a bug after visiting dojo too... just like this. afther stuck in navigation, I then go to "navigation" by menu and THERE! you can walk normally but my profile info is missing! I can't check my credit and so on. like this. So i need to logout and login again. I did 5 time in a row just now, because i have 5 trades in a time :))

EDIT**
- The reason i need to logout, cause i can't accept any mission. If you are going to dojo again, you will have forever loading.
EDIT****
I found out if you are get kicked by the host, your UI and everything seems normal.
But if you intentionally leave dojo, this bug happen. Don't know this very sure. But the last time i trade, it's normal.

well I don't want to touch dojo now

OJ0t2g5.jpg

Edited by JuruMakam

18 minutes ago, JuruMakam said:

i have a bug after visiting dojo too... just like this. afther stuck in navigation, I then go to "navigasion" by menu and exit. It can walk normaly but my profile info missing too. I can't check my credit and so on. like this. So i need to logout and login again. I did 5 time in a row just now, because i have 5 trades in a time :))

OJ0t2g5.jpg

I reported that bug earlier and it happens not only after dojo and more randomly after returning from anywhere to your ship. Looks like it is UI bug(part of UI does not render). So i independently have two bugs: sitting bug(it is enough to jump on your butt till arsenal to be able to walk) and UI bug that is game-breaker(forces you exit game to have normal menu back).

19 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

I reported that bug earlier and it happens not only after dojo and more randomly after returning from anywhere to your ship. Looks like it is UI bug(part of UI does not render). So i independently have two bugs: sitting bug(it is enough to jump on your butt till arsenal to be able to walk) and UI bug that is game-breaker(forces you exit game to have normal menu back).

not just UI... you can't enter anywhere that force you to logout.. 7 times now XD

After hotfix 7 on the first mission I did my warframe didn't step into the landing craft correctly and it didn't rotate and stayed in place and I was stuck at the mission complete screen, had to alt+f4.

Edited by Kethus
typo

2 minutes ago, Kethus said:

After hotfix 7 on the first mission I did my warframe didn't step into the landing craft correctly and it didn't rotate and stayed in place and I was stuck at the mission complete screen, had to alt+f4.

I'm having the same issue.

13 hours ago, drakesdrum1 said:

I started The New Strange quest shortly before Specters dropped, and got to the "Build Chroma Chassis" goal. I was grinding for the frost chassis when the update arrived, and when I logged back in, I discovered that the mission had been changed to constructing a scorched beacon - the problem is I don't have the blueprint necessary to do that. I tried checking in the shop or with simaris, but I can't seem to get hold of one. The hotfixes said that they fixed a problem with people being stuck after starting the building section of the quest - was I just too early in the questline to get that fix?

Same bug here, same exact situation.