Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

On 10.07.2016 at 9:36 PM, gorhalonator said:

I'm having a problem with the cephalon fragments on mercury I have scaned all the fragment for mercury except one but it wont let me scan all the fragments because it says codex entry complete and I cant scan it with the sythisis scanner

OMG, I have the same problem... Can't complete "Sedna fragment". Scanning it in mission says it's complete, but in Codex that Sedna fragment still needs 1 more scan. I think some other fragments in my Codex is same corrupted. OMG, OMG, whyyyy, I can't wait to see what in the end...

Simaris scanner upgrade for double scans is installed. I think it's the reason. Please, fix it...

UPD: I'm unable to see Cephalon fragments on map after the last hotfix, is it ok?

UPD 2: Okay, I see em on map in 20% cases, else not. No matter who's host, I watched it.

UPD 3: Dat unstable situation... I continued to search for fragments and I finished that (early broken) Sedna fragment, I'm using only simple Codex scanner now (not Simaris scanner), and maybe that solved the problem. Two attempts with Simaris' scanner didn't affect the situation, but scans with Codex scanner did. I still don't understand what's going on...

Edited by Zanoza-chan

DARK SPLIT SWORD BUG 

Dark split sword is not counted as a melee weapon in MELEE ONLY SORTIES( this was a bug before specters but i just wanted to add this here)

Since Specters update Dark Split Sword doesn't earn any convergence focus points(i thought it was all weapons but then i used Jat Kittag and it worked)

Maybe I'm the only having this problem cause I'm the only one using the weapon.

Whenever i open the market, I hear 2 songs
One consistantly playing, while the other one switches with the thing that is displayed on the preview on the background.
I lowered down my music volume just because of that bug, because it was impossible to stay on the market for over than 10 seconds before losing my god damn mind.

A new strange is still bugged.

I've completed the quest just now, only got chroma blueprint drop. The neuroptics (helmet, what's wrong with helmet anyways), chasis and systems did not drop for me. 

I'm stuck with a chroma blueprint without parts.

Help?

29 minutes ago, EternityEnd7 said:

A new strange is still bugged.

I've completed the quest just now, only got chroma blueprint drop. The neuroptics (helmet, what's wrong with helmet anyways), chasis and systems did not drop for me. 

I'm stuck with a chroma blueprint without parts.

Help?

8 hours ago, Maeglin73 said:

Junction rewards, apparently. You get the helmet (er, neuroptics) BP from the Saturn-Uranus junction, for example.

On 7/8/2016 at 3:08 PM, TasteVengence said:

Im haveing a few issues as well that i didnt have befor the update

1) Warframe is useing more Ram + CPU power... so optimization has gone out the window -for right now i hope-

2) E-Prime has a glitched spot [all blacked out]

3) I just had a common 3 core stuck on my screen and the only way it dissapeared was with a host migration

i mean im on a 1 and 1/2 year old laptop thats ok...

Specs -again this is a laptop thats 1 and 1/2 years old-

CPU) AMD A8 5550M 4 cores ~2.1 Ghz

Memory/Ram) 4096 MB wich is what 4 Gigs

Graphics) AMD Radeon HD 8550G

Video Ram) 2162 MB wich is what 2.1GB

OS/Operateing System) Windows 10 64-Bit 

OMG this is part of my problem, warframe is useing ALOT more power and memory than needed. 

Don't know what causes this but I can't scan Mars fragments. Completed "Mars", started "Sentinels" and after 2 fragments game switched to "Mars settlement". When I try to scan remaining 3 "Sentinel" fragments I get "codex entry completed" with both normal and synthesis scanners. Tried 3 times and had this problem every time.

I haven't been able to claim my daily rewards for 2 days. I log in to the game, the reward screen pops up and then I can't click on it, everything I can do is Alt + F4 and then log back in. I suppose the rewards are automatically claimed but I have no idea what they are.

Plus there's still this annoying minimized chat window that sits around mid-screen that's really annoying when I'm in the menus, arsenal, etc.

Edit: Yet another bug, I'm finding out new ones every time I take one step in this game... *sigh* The game's not saving the customization of our Tenno. Yesterday I spent half an hour trying to make him good-looking and now everything's gone. I even spent some plat for a hairstyle and now I have to do it all over again... The amount of bugs is getting ridiculous

Edited by JohnViande

20160713173333_1.jpg

so thats new since the last hotfix - after matchmaking fails (which it does most of the time) i have this view - cant do a thing and have to restart the game (doing that all the time since i dont have matchmaking part in the UI after visiting dojos)

Almost every time after I left the Dojo or I finished a mission, I can't start any new mission again or enter the dojo neither. 

I've realized, when this bug happens and I hit ESC for the game menu and my profile picture , mastery, levels, "show profile" disappear. Check the image below:

cyYAvUC.jpg

Like I said, I can't start any mission after this. I click on the missions names, alerts, invasions, but none of them will start. And If I try to enter the Dojo again, my game get stuck on this window:

JlAdfg7.jpg

I hope you fix all this soon, cause many players are leaving the game...

When supporting Grineer against Corpus in invasions, maps which feature Grineer Breach Torpedos will typically fail to spawn any entities on the map. Also, the Breach Torpedos in question are inoperable in the mission. The other tileset - the one that involves a chasm and the Corpus force wall - is not subject to this issue.

This issue occurs both solo and in a party.

Edited by Cloudmagus

• The UI seems to flicker with every tick while waiting for the mission launch
  • The Archwing map never trully represented the 3d model and enviroment.  I personaly think that a 1D map can't respresent a 3D envoriment like that, neither can a 2D map without some creative solution. Maybe Super Marion style. 
  • I miss the fact that my Archwing doesn't jump from one enemy to the next without me moving towards the enemy when it is close;
  • The sortie reward doesn't showup and after clicking on the reward tray the whole menu closes.
  • The start menu doesn't show when you are on the map (navigation) eventhough you will hear it in the background.
  • Not all missions / quest / alert / syndicate / sorties / fissure selected fromt the quick menu on the map goes directly to the mission, most of them only goes to the respected planet and it's up for the player to figure out the node. 
  • the option to dismis the mission progress & reward menu came before I was in my ship, when I disgarded the menu, it came back when I was on my ship and since then I'm unable to remove it. Back on the mission I couldnt do anything with the menu up, not even moving.
  • My game crashed when I took my headphones out of my pc
  • The fissure timer and progression doesn't always disappear on completion
  • The New Strange quest doesn't give all the parts for chroma only the bp eventhough chroma can't be farmed. So now I only have the BP.
  • Loot is floating in the air
  • Strange network errors that I didn't experience before this major update including: visually lagging, mid game freezing, disconnection before, mid and near mission completion. Strange errors and lots of hostmigration and failures. 
  • Fissure missions do not 100% ensure containment fissure
  • Strange (animal like) cries in the void
  • couldn't shoot any weapon, did it once in a mission. 
  • the new star map reminds of a better star map in a game called destiny     / >_< \
  • The junctions don't give a represention of completion, it all looks the same as before going to the challange.
  • Enemies are running away from you, especialy with the fissures. I know that they should be much smarter and find places to hide but that far that it seems like they are running away to play hide is seek is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

*even if you don't say some of the things in this list are a bug, as a player who play this game almost every day, they are.

I will have more bugs to report in the future.

Edited by ChaellExE
added so much more than initialy intended to

I saw this posted in the Star Chart 3.0 Megathread already, but I thought I'd mention it here for visibility as it is only indirectly impacted by the Star Chart changes.

With the removal of deception as a mission type, three Kuria can no longer be obtained (1-3 and 1-4 on Jupiter; 3-4 on Grineer Galleon). Are there any plans to move these Kuria to other tiles or reintegrate these deception tiles into another game mode? In addition, are there any plans to address issues that might arise with other Kuria in the future due to tileset changes?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

The drop rate on the Reactants for void fissures is too low. Even with Nekros using desecrate I didn't get enough. Enemy spawn rate is too low as well and the Reactants sometimes get stuck in the air and you can't grab them.

- Games seems stuck on every post mission screen / debrief. Can't close the screen or open any other menu item. Need to force close via task manager.

And please, is there a post or video explaining how to use / play the new star map? After 600h++ in WF I don't have a clue how this new system works. A good GUI should be self-explanatory, but this is not working for me at all.

Edited by monokoi

2 hours ago, Matilt said:

Almost every time after I left the Dojo or I finished a mission, I can't start any new mission again or enter the dojo neither. 

I've realized, when this bug happens and I hit ESC for the game menu and my profile picture , mastery, levels, "show profile" disappear. Check the image below:

cyYAvUC.jpg

Like I said, I can't start any mission after this. I click on the missions names, alerts, invasions, but none of them will start. And If I try to enter the Dojo again, my game get stuck on this window:

JlAdfg7.jpg

I hope you fix all this soon, cause many players are leaving the game...

same problem here too ,(

not sure if this has been posted here yet or not

- When someone tries to invite me to a game they receive a message that says " appears to be offline" I don't have a screen shot as it appears for the other player. This just started happening to me today, but in the forums i am seeing post from 7/6/2016 that say the same. I currently cannot join any groups that are not match making groups.

I'm not sure whether or not this goes here or in archwing bug support, but every time I go into an archwing mission now my sensitivity options seem to be overidden and every time i move my mouse the camera moves way to fast to be playable. The only way I can play through archwing missions anymore is to mash down the aim button to slow down the camera even a little bit. After I finish an archwing mission the camera stays at the same movement speed when I move my mouse and the issue stays the same after editing sensitivity settings until I relaunch the game.

I appear offline to anyone who tries to send an invite. I also can't invite anyone. I have my setting set to invite all and I'm set to public matchmaking. I also got a clan invite, crafted a key and couldn't travel to the dojo. I appear offline to the clan members.. Today is the first time I have had this issue.

Edited by Arrendee

2 hours ago, ChaellExE said:
  • The New Strange quest doesn't give all the parts for chroma only the bp eventhough chroma can't be farmed. So now I only have the BP.

Not a bug... a change. The part BPs are given as rewards for the Uranus, Neptune and Pluto junctions.

Someone else can take up the task of responding to this one when it comes up in this thread again. I'm done.