Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

Regazozo

18 minutes ago, CouncilCat said:

I really don't think you really care about anyone but yourself since you cant "waste" 40 plat to support and help this problem get fixed.

You just "truly care" about yourself. If it was bugged in your favor you would have no complain.

And I just retested it 5 times. 

We are both correct for some odd reason.

I got 2 times 50K 1 time 40k and 2 times 30K. 

I have no idea what is influencing this to happen. 

I will keep this updated.

You know, you are total hypocrite, I would love to see you buying something broken at some shop, just for the sake of supporting the manufacturer. Or when your boss pays you less at the end of the month for no reason and you don't complain, because it will be looking like you are being drama queen. I would love to see that. If you are actually that selfless in real life, then I hope more and more people follow your example, there will be world peace and prosperity. Amen.

Edited by -HitZ-

i hope they run a script, the loss is too much and demotivating

dont wanna talk about the confusion the bugs in general create ... im exhausted

some changes in general are for 6+ players, its not really at the quality level for my mind as before the update and i dont like that

who wanna step into a radiation field at a interception mission which is located where you load the tower, thats useless and im not childish enough also to waste my time into a few other things of the changes of gamemechanics, looks like somebody at DE aims to lower down the 17+

some things are great in the new update, at some things i have the feeling somebody at DE think im an idiot ...

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, black7coat said:

i hope they run a script, the loss is too much and demotivating

dont wanna talk about the confusion the bugs in general create ... im exhausted

some changes in general are for 6+ players, its not really at the quality level for my mind as before the update and i dont like that

who wanna step into a radiation field at a interception mission which is located where you load the tower, thats useless and im not childish enough also to waste my time into a few other things of the changes of gamemechanics, looks like somebody at DE aims to lower down the 17+

some things are great in the new update, at some things i have the feeling somebody at DE think im an idiot ...

Its a new patch... removing draco did not stop XP farming... Same will go for credits.

14 minutes ago, CouncilCat said:

Check your credits before and after the mission. You still get your credits x2 in the total. Its just a visual bug.

Thanks for sharing this information!
I just checked my credits before completing a mission with a 10k credit reward. After completing the mission I received over 40k credits, even if the reward screen only showed 10k.

Just now, Berserkerkitten said:

Thanks for sharing this information!
I just checked my credits before completing a mission with a 10k credit reward. After completing the mission I received over 40k credits, even if the reward screen only showed 10k.

No problem :D Have fun Tenno.

i got a 90 day credit and exp booster and just put in a ticket cause since last update there stopped working now ive got 81 days left and been playing and ive missed so much credit and exp.. i just want it reset or a refund. it just cant be my 90 day booster broken.

Credit boosters deff dont work, atleast mine dosent. Im getting 160k credits from JV and 108k from lor with double cred boosters (got 90 days from the vauban accessory pack) and my friends with no boosters at all are getting the same ammount. i really do hope we'll get thouse wasted booster days back =\\

Edited by -ITS-Syzo

UPDATE:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP. 

hey,

on the sortie with booster i got only got ~ 5k credits total today. usually its nearly 200k. cause i didnt get any good amout of credits i checked in the market as someone wrote here yesterday.....and yes i entered a support ticket. would be awesome to somehow get the credits i failed to get since update dropped.

thx 4 working on hotfixes and please dont do that again to us.

i would like to get my 90 day credit and exp booster reset, Im like 6 days in and the thing stopped working i kind of feel ripped off i just hope warframe is willing to do the right thing by people ive spent like $170 in the past 2 months and was about to get more credits lets just see what they do before i do.

will be nice to hear from warframe about what there going to do

On 7/9/2016 at 1:21 AM, Neo-Spank said:

Also, Credit booster not working. I have 7 day booster and it gave me a boost for my 1st mission only. In the screen it even said UNBOOSTED credits for the one mission that it work for. For other missions said nothing and didn't boost. Also, sorties didn't pay out mission reward credits. 

Yea i have had that happoning too me too hope it get fixed...........

8 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE:

If you guys could give us back the old credit rewards from sorties, raids, and dark sector missions

that would be fantastic.

I have been running tests on credit income since the patch. I also have some tabulated data from before the patch to compare. Here are my observations.

There are various issues at work here:

(1)

Credit Rewards for missions have been nerfed / lowered / bugged and give a lot less now in general. Sortie Rewards have been affected the most with a reduction of about ~95% since they now give about 7k credits in total, compared to more than 150k before (without a credit booster).

(2)

End-of-Mission screen displays several different types of credit categories, including:

- unboosted credits: new type - 1st run of the day ??!.

- credit rewards: the fixed reward for completing the mission.

- mission credits: loose credits you pick up during the mission.

- credit caches: rewards for completing objectives during the mission.

>> Unboosted credits seems to occur rarely, perhaps once a day??, but I am not sure and I cannot reproduce it. It is NOT related to having a booster, since you can get it even if you have no boosters running.

EDITUnboosted credits gives half the extra cred rewards.

Here is a post-patch comparison between 2 Pluto, Heiracon solo runs, one with Unboosted Creds and one without (no credit booster active):

(a)

14,400 unboost cred
28,800 cred reward
2050 mission cred
4000 cred cache
49,250 total creds

(b)

unboost cred
14,400 cred reward
2050 mission cred
4000 cred cache
20,450 total creds

As you can see, something odd is going on here.

With Unboosted Creds of 14,400 creds, you also get a seperate 28,800 creds reward. Unboosted credits is always half the extra cred rewards.

Without Unboosted Creds, the amount of 14,400 creds that was previously assigned to Unboosted Creds replaces the cred reward, and you lose the 28,800 creds, for a ~60% reduction in earnings.

In comparison, Heiracon used to give ~ 52,000 creds total on an average cred run pre-patch. Meaning, now you only get to earn an amount close to your pre-patch earnings IF you get the "unboosted creds" case, which seems to be once a day.

(3)

Pre-patch, being in a party used to increase cred rewards by 1,000 creds per additional party member, up to 3,000 creds for a full party of 4.

This does NOT happen anymore

(4)

Credit boosters are actually working, as previously mentioned. There is a visual bug with the End-of-Mission screen, where the number of credits shown is only the "base" amount. The "boosted" credits are given to the player off-sceen or in the background, which you can verify by counting your credits before and after the mission.

(5)

Except for one case, credit boosters are doubling all credits earned. For example, if your End-of-Mission screen shows something like this:

unboost cred
14,400 cred reward
2050 mission cred
4000 cred cache
20,450 total creds

... your credit booster will double all the credits listed, giving you an additional 20,450 credits "in the background", for a total of 40,900 creds.

Of course, if you have no credit booster, then you only get what is shown in EoM.

The one exception to the above is when Unboosted Creds come into play, then things get weird, like in this example from a post-patch Eris, Akkad solo run:

13,400 unboost cred
26,800 cred reward
2997 mission cred
  cred cache
43,197 total creds

... your credit booster will only double the unboosted creds and the mission cred, giving you an additional 16,397 credits "in the background", for a total of 59,594 creds. It will NOT double the 26,800 cred reward.

Anyway, these are the data and observations I have gathered so far.

Edited by Hadronox

i got a 90 day booster i played like 5 days then the update started and now i have like 81 days left

i would like my lost days credited to my account if not at least fix and restart my 90 booster or just give a full refund...

please let us know whats going to happen for people that have paid money for boosters that are not working that have had lost days.

dam trader comes this friday and i would like to have the credits to at least buy some thing.