Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe skin

Rimuru

I still can't get over this skin, I can't believe people think a simple color change can save this thing.

Honestly, if this skin makes it into the game in this current form, I am probably going to boycott nova and kick anyone using her during the entire promotion of this.. abomination.

I remember the negative-hype about Banshee's Deluxe Skin - Fat Banshee, basically.
I remember it really well, since I was one of the leaders of the "Make Banshee Slim Again" movement.
Then they slimmed her down a couple pixels, didn't really change much, we all bought the skin anyways, and now I can't even see the fatness anymore. I like the skin very much, now.

THIS skin, though... I hope it's a reaaaally reaaaally reaaaally early work-in-progress.
Nice idea, sub-par execution.

24 minutes ago, matto said:

Stay polite, or if you mean "jerk" as a joke, at least use an emoticon to show it is actually one. I mean no harm, so I expect you to do the same.

Thank you.

And my comment is just saying that we have a Tennogen skin that feels more Deluxe than this one. But I have hope they'll decide to tweak its overall design a bit so it looks less... out of place. There are good ideas in it, it's just too much and the colorization for its preview is awful.

As for PS4 players, I hope people will someday, somehow, have access to those skins. But I highly doubt it.

i'm on the xbone,  and eh i barely meant it if anything .  jerk being a bit mean for forgetting not everyone ha a gamin pc XD

3 minutes ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

atm i see this skin akin to early chroma responses

ppl were aghast but chroma turned out just fine

i actually think this skin will be pretty sick ingame

besides, nova has always looked odd to begin with

People had issues with Chroma's helmet mostly.

The default helmet was changed. Change occured.

I honestly find this entire skin fugly as all hell. But since it has no gameplay mechanics tied to it I don't really care. I just find this whole thread (and the skin) really hilarious xD

46 minutes ago, Vastarov said:

I remember the negative-hype about Banshee's Deluxe Skin - Fat Banshee, basically.
I remember it really well, since I was one of the leaders of the "Make Banshee Slim Again" movement.
Then they slimmed her down a couple pixels, didn't really change much, we all bought the skin anyways, and now I can't even see the fatness anymore. I like the skin very much, now.

THIS skin, though... I hope it's a reaaaally reaaaally reaaaally early work-in-progress.

I bought it too (the helmet is beautiful) but still don't like it and prefer original one. I still think that it's disproportioned and vulgar and blatant. As my friend said: "she looks now like a cabaret dancer". But this is my tastes, i like it partly and it's sure worth something. Unlike Nova's where i don't see any single part, thing, thingy that looks just a little bit attractive.

I have this strange feeling where, as I'm reading all of the negative comments, I'm liking the skin more and more, and willing to give it a chance.

Even the tennis balls. 

(Not the arms yet. The arms look too clunky to me.)

I don't even hardly play Nova!

6 hours ago, NoxMateri said:

I have this strange feeling where, as I'm reading all of the negative comments, I'm liking the skin more and more, and willing to give it a chance.

Even the tennis balls. 

(Not the arms yet. The arms look too clunky to me.)

I don't even hardly play Nova!

even the tennis balls! omg lol :crylaugh: 

11 hours ago, Vastarov said:

I bought it too in the end. Was hoping it won't look that bad in motion. Now I just use the helmet from it. Well I won't make this mistake again

Let's hope all of this horror of a skin is just a delayed April Fools joke... What in the living nekko strippers' hell does an insect indian god has to do with a portal related frame that is considered as an anime waifu by the community!? o.o

I don't play Nova but I really don't wanna run into... this thing while romantically killing Grineer xD

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost