Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe skin

Rimuru

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

If I happen to get a 75% market coupon, and I haven't bought the other deluxe skins yet, sure...I'd pick it up.

Unless DE forces my hand and packs this skin with either an awesome obex skin or awesome tigris skin.

It comes with a short syandana(like New Loka syandana length) and a Tipedo skin

1 hour ago, strickman101 said:

im going to pray every day and hope that the frost deluxe skin will not look this messed up. I hope they make him as good as this.

Hide contents

aleph__the_first_promethean__by_ignusdei

Hmmmm , but that aleph skin looks like   trinity's skin AND loki's skin , like a mixture of both. Dunno if DE can make it , but it cann be a tennogen skin if the person made this made a model for it 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Hmmmm , but that aleph skin looks like   trinity's skin AND loki's skin , like a mixture of both. Dunno if DE can make it , but it cann be a tennogen skin if the person made this made a model for it 

im not sure on if the maker of the skin idea has even made a 3d model. but from what ive heard that warframe has gotten some ideas from him so we will have to see.

3 hours ago, (PS4)cemeteryman2046 said:

I want that Aleph skin so bad. It's perfect.

If people want aleph so bad, they should ask the creator of the concept Ignus Dei.  Since it's his creation and not something that was ever made for DE, he has the rights to it. Maybe we could get DE to move forward with it if the creator doesn't mind having it become a frost deluxe skin.  ( For a fee of course )

9 hours ago, Alaizia said:

I dont see why people hate it so much ...its a good skin, with a good theme.... I mean Its not the same as other nova skins....but its still good. AND IF THOSE ARMS ARE ANIMATED I WILL LOVVVVVEEE IT

When discussing the skin at Tennocon, they said the goal was to have the arms animate when Nova uses her powers.  Different animations for different powers.

2 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

People don't like the skin because it looks weird , if DE change the colors , it would look better IMO , and pls that helmey looks like a bug >_>

Two people used photoshop to clam down her colors and posted the results a page or 2 back.  In my opinion it helps a lot, But like all art, its subjective.  

18 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

just a thought, letting the designer who favors grineer ....shouldnt have made the skin design.... just saying

4e8.gif

where is that scene from? i don't remember this from ingame oO