The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

I really dislike that theory, because we can build new warframes whenever.

I like to think they became like those void echo people we see on the moon.

I like the Void echo theory too.

4 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Still, the point of speculating is to speculate. Had a lot of fun placing bets on what the tenno were when 2nd dream was about to role out.

Sadly, some players wouldn't know if some of these 'speculation' threads are actual speculation. Some info is floating around, so betting is off the table(not that i make bets).

@OP That is some interesting speculation, if you thought it up without seeing spoilers.

Spoiler

Forgive my suspicion.

Just now, EmptyDevil said:

That is some interesting speculation, if you thought it up without seeing spoilers.

These speculations came after looking at everything I could, maybe I didnt read these spoilers.

26 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Sadly, some players wouldn't know if some of these 'speculation' threads are actual speculation. Some info is floating around, so betting is off the table(not that i make bets).

Reveal hidden contents

Forgive my suspicion.

I make bets with ammo drums. Not anything valuable XD

I had to give a guy 200 ammo drums. Took quite a while.

31 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

I dislike that theory you responded to too. But there is explonation about the bodies in warframes - we still need to get them from somewhere. Those are on defence pods - they cant be operators themselves since we were in the Moon. I would say that somatic link needs a similar body to link to - geneticly speaking, Grineer have their DNA degraded in such extent that they start needing to replace it with machines. Corpus on the other hand "evolved" naturaly and their DNA changed too. We dont know how much time has passed since the Fall but it would be safe to assume it would be counted in thousands of years. So other then cloning operators, we dont have other bodies to turn into warframes than those conviniently placed in cryostasis. I would speculate that those were Tenno sympathizers in Orokin Empire.

But those are only my speculations. And yes, I wouldnt be (as a Tenno) moraly disgusted by the idea of lobotomizing my previous allys to make frames.

1 minute ago, Xardis said:

I dislike that theory you responded to too. But there is explonation about the bodies in warframes - we still need to get them from somewhere. Those are on defence pods - they cant be operators themselves since we were in the Moon. I would say that somatic link needs a similar body to link to - geneticly speaking, Grineer have their DNA degraded in such extent that they start needing to replace it with machines. Corpus on the other hand "evolved" naturaly and their DNA changed too. We dont know how much time has passed since the Fall but it would be safe to assume it would be counted in thousands of years. So other then cloning operators, we dont have other bodies to turn into warframes than those conviniently placed in cryostasis. I would speculate that those were Tenno sympathizers in Orokin Empire.

But those are only my speculations. And yes, I wouldnt be (as a Tenno) moraly disgusted by the idea of lobotomizing my previous allys to make frames.

I've always thought the cryopods were placeholders. Like Naked Ned.

Sometimes it can be hard to tell what's placeholder and what's canon in this game.

You're theory is just as plausible as mine, and neither of us can definitively prove it.

53 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

I like to think they became like those void echo people we see on the moon.

Still, the point of speculating is to speculate. Had a lot of fun placing bets on what the tenno were when 2nd dream was about to role out.

i think the floating beings are sentients when they are not controlling their suits. Because as you can see in the picture of the new sentient enemy, one of those floaters is piloting that sentient.  2016-PAX-East-ExoSentientAndWeapon.jpg

They should remove the min map from archwing, and add a toggle button to the reload key for archwing, considering there is no reload. That button will act like a sonar and will unmark all enemies, add a wireframe on the environment / make it translucent, then make all mods / resources / objectives have a large noticeable glow / marker on them.

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

1 hour ago, Kosen said:
  • The warframes main 'flesh' component would come from the adults of the zariman 10-0 in one way or another.
  • Umbra. Just. Umbra.

There was no adults found on the Zariman, only children.

And no Umbra. Just no Umbra.

9 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

There was no adults found on the Zariman, only children.

That's why I speculate that, maybe they DID, but not like humans, but like piles of void-filled meat. Again, is just speculation

10 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

And no Umbra. Just no Umbra.

One can dream....

17 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

puking_brian.gif

^^^Seriously this^^^ 

It ain't nice for me. I honestly, prefer the old one. The new seen on Devstream, it gave me a headache. I can't imagine how I would react when I get to play the new one.