Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Star Chart 3.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

The mouse wheel should scroll where the cursor is at, not what is in the center of the screen. As such now, whatever planet I wish to join, I must drag to the center of the screen to navigate to. If the mouse cursor is over said planet, the zoom should be over said planet right where the cursor is at. Please change

I could not find this through searching. The Clan Dojo node constantly pulses blue with sound as if I have never been inside. It is the Clan Key node. Is this a bug for those that have a clan key crafted, but cannot meet the requirements of crafting one now?

As I'm convinced that it's a (Star Chart related) UI bug, I'm going to post this here (and I'll tell you why I think so below the image):

SyndicateRank.jpg

I am ranking as "Genius" for Cephalon Suda, "Lawful" for the Arbiters Of Hexis and "Defender" for Steel Meridian. As per the patch notes for Spectres Of The Rail -

As a result of wanting to reduce the amount of playerbase splitting that the Syndicate Mission rank generation created, we've reduced this to simply have 7 missions per Syndicate.

• At Rank 1 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 1, 2, 3.
  • At Rank 2 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 2, 3, 4.
  • At Rank 3 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 3, 4, 5.
  • At Rank 4 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 4, 5, 6.
  • At Rank 5 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 5, 6, 7.

- I would believe that I'm indeed seeing the correct missions (the 30-35 range being mission 7 at least would make sense to me). It seems, however, that there is some array index off by one (or something) that displays the highest-level mission as being "Competent"-Grade (which would be the lowest grade in the Cephalon Suda ranks), while on the Steel Meridian Side, where I'm only ranking as "Defender" (3rd rank), I see a very low-level "General"-Grade mission, even though this mission is probably supposed to be number 3 and therefore also suitable for "Brave"-ranked players. I would assume (although I can't check), that missions 1 and 2 would also show "General"-Grade, which would clearly indicate an array offset of 1 in the mission number to syndicate rank denominator mapping.

Should therefore be an easy fix, but please do so soon-ish in order to reduce confusion - thanks in advance!

Regarding the new Starmap:

While zoomed into a planet the use of the chat window's user list scroll bar causes the map to scroll around in addition to the user list. It makes it quite difficult to navigate the map.

Edit: Seems this occurs when not zoomed into a planet as well. You can navigate well away from the planet map.

Edited by Harothir

As of hotfix 7 there is no way to tell if you have completed a junction from the starmap (assuming you already have the destination unlocked). Originally uncompleted junctions had a blue line leading to them, a previous hotfix removed the blue line but you could still tell if you had completed it by clicking it, if nothing happened it was done. In hotfix 7 clicking a junction will make you visit it whether you've completed it or not. Could you please make uncompleted junctions blue as with other uncompleted nodes.

With the recent hotfix I cannot access my star map. The moment i click on it, it just blurs out and freezes onto the map. All the words and titles are jumbled in the right hand corner underneath the alert,sortie,etc, tab.

hi,

After the hotfixe of todays i have a great bug on the map

https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwFwdsNhCAQAMBeKIDlJQ-7IUjQqCxh1_hxud6d-YlnXmIVO_OgFWA7qODcJDHO3KpsiO2qeRwkC96QmXPZ79qZQHvlY1LOJBfDoq1XYJTV0bqkY_BmCSEZePrZ8e1y9Cb-HwgWIuc.s_nu3--GnHNvKUzyXUDmVNs7FBg.png

It's impossible to select anything, i can't start any mission, i can't quit the map after opening it.

I try to change the language, i try to change the options, i use the acount of a friend on my computer and it doesn't have any probleme so i don't think it's that.

With this bug the game is unplayable.

Can i have a little help pls

Thanks

edit : ah i just see the new hot fixe " Fixed an issue introduced in Hotfix 7 that created a freezing non-functioning Star Chart. "

Edited by KynnVyr

Not sure why I must still go through this, but Hotfix 9 didn't do a thing for the junctions:

I just ran AGAIN, the 3/3 Invasion supporting Grineer in War on Mars - AFB3NcL.jpg

Even though I've completed it, it still refuses to update the progress on the junction - RJbHG10.jpg

I cannot continue the story nor the quests I need to do to advance myself in order to get to the other planets and this constant beating around the bush with answers and no help at all is really starting to irritate me. I love the game, but this change with the junctions has just become a very unnecessary mess, when the prior Star Chart was working just fine.

I would like to fix this ASAP please. So sick of sitting around not being able to do anything but Void Trace/Relic farming, as much as I love doing it.

Hi how are ya.. ive talked to support for maybe a week now to try to get this fixed.. I was told "...Cant Replicate it, Cant Fix it" then was told to post it here. 

So here is my issue. 

In order to get the Void Relic Segment you need to complete a list of tasks in order to play the Earth>Mars Junction. 

One of those Req's is the Once Awake quest. I did this almost a year ago. It says its not done, but when i go to the codex its complete. 

Can this be fixed or like.. just give my account the segment so i can progress and actually do void stuff.

#MakeTheStarchartGreatAgain

Q18uke4F9BydBqxq3Z8HLr0bv?token=eyJhbGciwNqgDeVkMJ2ITIXVUmEh4SjPk?token=eyJhbGci

Bug: Junctions are inoperable / stuck in an uncompletable state

Details: I have completed the objectives for the junctions, entered the junction, defeated the spectre, activated the cutscene ending of the mission, but despite the "Mission Successfull" screen it didn't actually give me the mastery points or activate the junction on the solar map. Instead i can re-enter the junction as many times as i please, repeatedly kill the Spectre but the button to activate the finishing cutscene no longer becomes available (i just simply can't press X and have to leave the Junction the way i came).

A total of 4 Junctions are now in this frozen state for me and i think i'll refrain from trying to unlock further ones until this is fixed. Not quite sure how i would submit a screenshot for this. It's just the final "press X here" context button not activating and since there's nothing else to do inside a junction... i can't do anything :D

As of Spectres of the Rail Hotfix 10 this issue STILL continues to exist

Edited by Jukantos

Spoiler

kfKrPON

i think i found something and hope this is the right thread, but here it is

1. "TimeLeft" text on Syndicate tab
2. text on every tab of Chat was covered by Chat itself
3. in every seconds, on that circled shown "No Extractors Available" when the mouse didn't directed to Extractors Icon

Sorry if my English bad enough, its not my first Language by the way :D

Edited by RafiqS98
insert image

After going out from dojo, Warframe's always on his knees and sometimes the summary pane on top left corner disappear completely; made a video about that bug...

... but unfortunately summary pane on top left corner hasn't bug this time

Is it just me (Graphical settings/resolution maybe?) or does the UI on the star chart kind of bug out in the resources corner and sometimes with mission selects? the little extractor icon flashes on & off showing the planets resources as if I were moving my mouse over and off of the icon extremely quickly, but I am not moving my mouse. Sometimes mission select pictures stick under the alert missions & etc. bar, flashing in and out of existence.

Not important bugs, but just annoying graphical issues for the new starchart.

The first mission of 'Sands of Inaros' still lists the location as Phobos as shown in the screenshot below. Also, completing the mission puts my orbiter at Phobos instead of Mars, as seen through the window and on navigation. Other missions seem to be okay.

9QD9hPI.jpg

On 7/18/2016 at 11:25 AM, Ninjamurai said:

Is it just me (Graphical settings/resolution maybe?) or does the UI on the star chart kind of bug out in the resources corner and sometimes with mission selects? the little extractor icon flashes on & off showing the planets resources as if I were moving my mouse over and off of the icon extremely quickly, but I am not moving my mouse. Sometimes mission select pictures stick under the alert missions & etc. bar, flashing in and out of existence.

Not important bugs, but just annoying graphical issues for the new starchart.

yes,same thing happened to me. this also appears in syndicate menu (offerings),and when selecting alert/invasion/sortie/etc. from the drop down menu at the top rigt