Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart 3.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Hey there Tenno!  

This megathread will be used to house any bugs / issues your encounter while playing through Star Chart 3.0. Please keep the following bug report guidelines in mind prior to posting:     

• Be detailed - The more we know about the bug the easier we can identify and fix it. 
  • How did the bug occur? (What were you doing? What was happening in the match when the bug occurred?)
  • Provide screenshots and video evidence of the issue (if possible). 
  • Be respectful. Please do not use this thread to dev bash if you come across a bug. 

If you have feedback on the new Star Chart, please post it in the dedicated megathread: 

Thanks guys! :community:

=====

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

Changes/Fixes:

• Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
  • Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
  • Removed the Natah and The Jordas Percept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
  • Fixed an issue with the Vor’s Prize Junction task not being properly completed if the player elected to skip it.
  • Fixed aspect ratio of credits icon in junction rewards.
  • Fixed a display issue that would cause the Star Chart to appear incorrectly when playing with a 21:9 resolution.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to load into Junctions after meeting the requirements but not having completed the previous node.

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4

Changes:

- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet. For example, before the a Junction could say request 3 Void Fissures be closed. This request was specific to the planet the Junction was on, which was not indicated in the UI. Now you can do the Void Fissure anywhere to count toward your Junction Challenge Tasks.
- Improved visibility on the new Star Chart for which nodes should be played next.
- Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
- Updated the Earth (to Venus) challenge text to better indicate the challenge requirement to  "Apply 4 MODS to a single Warframe or Weapon", not just overall.
- Swapped the "Nightmare Mission" Junction Challenge with "Kill the Hyena Pack."
- Removed Arc Traps spawning in Vor's Prize.

Fixes:

Spoiler

- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' quest if players had already completed one or more of the crafting stages before the Update.
- Fixed a progression stopper in 'The New Strange' where Elite Arid Lancers were required for scanning, now it just requires regular Arid Lancers.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Hidden Messages' Quest not rewarding proper Blueprints when playing the corresponding nodes.
- Fixed an issue with a Junction progression stopper task by replacing the crafting requirements of Vapor Specters.
- Fixed players seeing Trial nodes in the Star Chart despite not owning keys.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5

Changes:

- Rebalanced the Frost and Volt Junction Specters to be less hard on new players.
- Changed the Junction task of "complete Spy missions with 3 data extractions" being too strict and requiring that all 3 extractions are undetected.

Fixes:

Spoiler

- Fixed 'Crossfire' appearing as a mission type on non-Crossfire missions.
- Fixed Arid Lancer Synthesis not completing, preventing The New Strange from being completed.
- Fixed an issue with Spy and Fissure Junction tasks not properly tracking.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 6

- Fixed missing sounds for various Star Chart elements like Resource Extractors and node pulses.
- Fixed the Eris Junction on Pluto not functioning preventing progression.
- Fixed an issue with the reticle position on the Star Chart when using a controller.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added hotfix info & fixed a major derp

Is it just me, or is there no way to select between the regular/alert/invasion/syndicate/nightmare mission on a particular node?

EDIT: It also seems like junctions are not tracking progress properly - any fissures sealed are not registering.

Also, some minor bugs below:

But I haven't completed the sortie...
ynO6Q6P.jpg

The assassination target is Phorid but Ruk is talking to me.F3k0F07.jpg

Where is Cerium?

dFOTFNd.jpg

Has Bianca disappeared too?

iiJa6EA.jpg

Edited by Centuras
Fixing image links + even more bugs

I think this is technically startchart-related, after exiting a junction mission (Venus junction) (I han't completed the tasks) by returning to my landing craft my Warframe returned to my Orbiter but was stuck in the Starchart-Kneeling position, I had to relog to clear it.

Edit: Same thing happened leaving my Dojo

Edited by SilentMobius

Just letting you know the cursor when using an xbox1 controller in steam big picture mode is about 2 inches off from where the cursor actually is.

Had to switch on my wireless keyboard to make the arrow cursor appear and was then able to navigate with my controller.

Unable to provide screenshot at the mo

Edited by ARANDOMGENT

*NOT FIXED*

My score screen is staying on my screen after each mission, making it impossible to play. Cannot press escape or anything to get to the menu, have to ALT+F4 to leave game. Never happened before the update, so most likely has to do with the update. Will try and get a screen shot.

Found an example just now of the problem, had to alt+f4 out of game. Could not press escape either.

ANTXd7c.jpg?1

Edited by Nervaa
Keep finding new problems.

Kavats Bugs(?) 

1. If they die/downed while wall jumping, they are nearly impossible to res unless they die close enough to the ground. 

2. They do long emotes while in missions or if not emotes they just will wander randomly for no reason and avoid combat, i've had to wait multiple times for them to catch up (while just normally sprinting, no fancy speed boost parkour)

Holstering Bug

1. Once the Position of the weapon is purchased, you can not make any further position changes outside with the sliders. 

Edited by Masu.Buu
Including further info as time goes

I have 2 Bugs i'd like to report.

a) it once again is possible to retroactively fail spy vaults, as in, if you walk into for example a vault drone after completing the vault, it will start a countdown on the spy vault you just completed and retroactively fail it (because you can't hack the data console a second time).

This already occured at the launch of Moon Spy and now it seems to apply to all spy missions :-( encountered in spy alert

b) It seems to be impossible to decline a mission while you're zoomed into the starchart, i was forced to exit the starchart completely before i could interact with a mission selection

c) exiting a dojo or relay can leave the tenno kneeling in the "login screen pose" in front of navigation, unable to move until you use the escape menu to navitage to something in your liset. Nothing major but confusing

Hello! I think this is the right section, I have a bug/glitch that I would like to report.

In the Void Relic missions, after completing the Void Fissure to 100%, the screen says the time remaining and that it is 90% percent of the fissure - though it is complete and closed. The mission and rewards go on as usual, but this remains until the end of mission.

This does not affect the gameplay from what I've seen, and players still get the rewards. I got this little visual bug 4 times in a row for now, it was on Venus - Venera mission on Public, with different relics each time.

When using 3440x1440 resolution (haven't tested if this occurs on other ultrawide resolutions as well) planet nametags and nodes no longer stay anchored to the planets on the UI when the user moves around on the star chart by holding LMB and dragging.

Also the nodes seem to be slightly off the correct alignment when zooming out with RMB and then clicking on a planet to zoom in for a closer view.

sc3b1.jpgsc3b2.jpg

13 minutes ago, Ayarai said:

When using 3440x1440 resolution (haven't tested if this occurs on other ultrawide resolutions as well) planet nametags and nodes no longer stay anchored to the planets on the UI when the user moves around on the star chart by holding LMB and dragging.

Also the nodes seem to be slightly off the correct alignment when zooming out with RMB and then clicking on a planet to zoom in for a closer view.

sc3b1.jpgsc3b2.jpg

I'm having the same problem using 2560x1080.

I'd post screenshots, but it isn't playing nice right now.

57 minutes ago, Masu.Buu said:

Kavats Bugs(?) 

1. If they die/downed while wall jumping, they are nearly impossible to res unless they die close enough to the ground. 

2. They do long emotes while in missions or if not emotes they just will wander randomly for no reason and avoid combat, i've had to wait multiple times for them to catch up (while just normally sprinting, no fancy speed boost parkour)

Put kavat bugs in the thread designated for them please.

Junctions

• Can't do the "Venus Junction" on earth because I have never done Vor's Prize (it's a requirement). I skipped it back when the tutorial was just released and now I can't do the junction because of the inability to replay the quest. (I shouldn't have to in the first place)
  • The "Phobos Junction" on Mars does not track data on the requirement: "Seal 3 LITH FISSURES". I have completed one solo (friends only matchmaking setting), have sealed it and gotten a reward for it, but the counter is still at 0/3.
  • Killing Phorid in an infestation does not count towards the requirement for the "Eris Junction" on pluto. It does, however, count the underlying boss kill (Sargas Ruk in this case) towards other requirements. (It completed the Sargas Ruk kill for the "Uranus Junction" on Saturn for me)
  • Killing Arid Grineer enemies on Mars for the "Ceres Junction" requirement does not count when playing excavation (on node Martialis). Other modes seemed to work fine.

Will update if I find more of these.

Invasions

• 2 current invasions are inaccessible due to missing nodes. (Uranus - Bianca and Ceres - Cerium) I assume these will fix themselves overtime because these persisted during the update process.

General

• Limbo Theorem quest missions are visible when the quest has been completed, possibly overlapping regular missions. It is not possible to select underlying missions. It is also unclear whether these contain underlying missions or not, they could simply be there, quest or not.

EDIT: added Phorid kill requirement bug, Arid Grineer kills bug and General section.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz
Found more bugs

Another bug, you remain kneeling in your ship after coming back from a junction, this time Neptune. Here you can see it in action, and me jumping in my ship while kneeling. I was able to leave the kneeling by pressing esc. But still annoying and other players may not be able to exit the kneeling. 

9IdTjt7.jpg

Blwvk9s.jpg

Edited by Nervaa

same i keep freezing in the mission summary on solo and group missions. it's happened to me 3 times now. only way to get out of it is to close client. it happens when you finish a mission the mission summary screen stays up during loading. if i click on anything before it finishes loading it will freeze all inputs.
Edited by WilYen

2 hours ago, SLinForce said:

I have problem with new starchart scale with my monitor . Is it just only me or anyone got something like this ? 

crseh4g.jpg

LqiOPkT.jpg

ypq14GK.jpg

StnQoQm.jpg

XRsxr9o.jpg

Same problem here mate. I've got a Widescreen monitor 2560x1080. I also have the names of the enemies misplaced a few inches away. You can tweak the resolution and aspect ratio but it will stretch your game and make it super ugly.