Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did you guys get from fissures so far?

RadioLarity

Burston Prime
Braton Prime (You have no idea how long i've had parts for this weapon)
Ash Prime
Kubrow collar thing
Fang Prime (Again you have no idea how long i've had parts for this)
Scindo Prime

Wanting to get that Vauban Helmet and Blueprint now ;)

EDIT:
I also got ~1000 ducats in spare parts. 

I'm honestly wondering what DE are planning to put in the void, now that its so easy to get prime parts :/

Edited by MillbrookWest

A good chunk of things I have been missing because I never played certain void missions as my clan was dead and my friends stopped playing a week after I started back as my account disappeared into the void after beta.

Now I can just join ransoms and pull off missions without the need to run meta builds people in recruiting only wanted..... I like my Oberon thank you!

farmed with some friends for parts they needed, and we got every part in about two runs, except of rare drops but what shall ya expect ^^ however i was lucky and got a fragor prime handle after two runs (unrefined) RNGesus only has to brace ya

16 minutes ago, RadioLarity said:

That's really rude, to say it politely.

... I'm a really rude person though... Not really, I'm quite the nice guy. I just don't lose time beating around the bush. I told you what I get. Ducats from stuff I don't need... which are sold for Ducats, thanks to Baro and his Ducat consoles. I'm assuming you know who I'm talking about...

And, despite my rudeness, while you're getting Formas, I'm getting Prime crap to sell for Ducats... Because that's exactly what's happening. If you still think its rude, please, keep thinking I'm being rude... Though, in my book, being rude involves from light to heavy insults in the mix... Which I haven't used it for months now, so I'm guessing I'm getting socially better within this forum... But when I don't beat around the bush and share what I get, like now, and someone tells me that I'm being rude "to say the least", he/she is asking me to actually BE rude. And I don't want to be rude... But people seem to think I'm rude, despite me being objective without any rudeness...

... Weird..

Edited by Uhkretor

soma blueprint - now I need the rest as this is something I actually want :)

2x forma (picked them)

vectis prime blueprint

some other part of a weapon I can't remember

Had an archwing blueprint but decided to pick another item because I'm not a huge lover of archwing

These were all from Mars lith fissures because I'm after saryn primes head (need it twice really) for syndicates :(

7 hours ago, RadioLarity said:

Show off what did you get.

So far I only got:

Mpza8Iv.jpg

You have a much bigger chance of getting better rewards if you play with other players, if you didn't know. 

Actually quite a shame since they are basically forcing solo players to play with others.