Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did you guys get from fissures so far?

RadioLarity

I made 2 saryn sets.

One Ash Set.

A trinity set.

Dakra Set.

Most of Mag.

Nova set.

Fang set.

Currently need a saryn bp to make another set.

Too busy farming vauban and akisletto and fragor rn tho.

Keep in mind, I farm these in full squads. Solo isnt very efficient.

1 hour ago, Omnimorph said:

Co-op multiplayer game "forces" people to play with others - what a shocker!

I've never understood the sense of entitlement that solo players have in multiplayer games.  I mean, sure, play solo if you want, and get as much joy out of it as you wish.  I play solo sometimes too, for a change of pace. 

But you can't possibly reasonably expect things to be balanced around solo play when the game is fundamentally multiplayer, and advertised as such.

And add in the fact that before the changes going solo gave you the same single item you get now, so I don't see how they can honestly complain saying solo players got the hard end, when its the same system of rewards as before.

cause there r no prime parts that i really need (have all i want) i just get some ducats worth prime parts. but im not always fast enough to look up what prime part is worth the most....but yeah playing with 3-4 people always got me one trashy prime parts so far

Lots of different prime items and a scattering of Forma.

It's much better now that I can run them solo or Duo when I want...I wasn't digging on the setup right at launch but they seem to have tuned the reactant drops and enemy spawn pace to work for solo as well now.

Overall, the changes are a net positive for my playstyle. That said, it killed an entirely different playstyle and made certain modding tactics irrelevant to do it.

Difficulty sliders need to be added to everything at this point or the more competitive players are going to stop playing out of boredom I think.

3 hours ago, RadioLarity said:

Show off what did you get.

So far I only got:

Spoiler

Mpza8Iv.jpg

Try playing with other players to increase your chance to obtain different and rare items.

I have gotten a hek of different items items from the fissures so far. I got the Odonata Prime Wing on saturday from a friend and a few min after i got it from the fissure. I have all parts to craft another Odonata Prime already and parts from various other prime frames and weapons.

Its become pretty easy to farm parts and the void tears to upgrade the relique are just piling up.

Some junk. 5th Soma blueprint from unrefined relic (F*** you RNGesus. Stop giving me those things). Almost full sets of vault gear, with 1 rarest piece missing from each. Overall - so far so good.

Edited by Serafim_94

I have to admit that I've used up a few of my relics for braton prime stock and a few other stocks, but my key I was wanting a second Carrier Prime piece (already got the BP), but was unable to because of other peoples rewards.  Oh well, guess this is the RNG now?!