Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You are all blinded

pagepro

What have i read?

Kavats are for ppl who like cats and pets.

Bugs are bugs, and DE admit that.

In discussion about old Void there was a statement that Void tileset is old, and people are fed up with it. There was suggestion that there should be normal mission void invasion.

Draco was a bit above effective when it comes to XP. Now we have Sedna Bayheva(?)

Credits are hardly the issue.

The update was to increase the grind, the only reason that relic system was introduced was to increase the grind.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt, in that they screwed veterans who logged on before the "hotfix" by accident, it must be one of those happy coincidences from their point of view that those of us who play the most are suddenly the most disadvantaged for farming vault items.

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

But you know, Draco did use to be much faster... :3

shut up about draco, draco was cancer and it is a good thing it is gone i know people who left because they joined, got taxied to draco and burned themselves out and left saying warframe was a copy paste shooter

1 hour ago, pagepro said:

You are all blinded by this update. Lets start with the void. Why did we get an entirely new system for acquiring prime parts?

You say that the new system is better because you get prime parts faster. Alright but lets ask ourselves why DE simply didn't up the drop chance on everything in the void?

If you could choose between a higher drop chance in the old void that was = to the drop chance that we receive from relics now which would you prefer?

Can you honestly say that this new void fissure crap is more entertaining than the old void?

-We also didn't have our keys converted correctly. 

-Credits were/are broken or DE simply reduced them to increase the grind for all we know.

-Archwing is unplayable on corpus nodes and the Jordas verdict raid phase 3.

-Gaining affinity has become tedious. This effects focus as well I don't even bother with it anymore.

-Kavats are just more of what we don't really need. How about some different mission types instead?

I find it crazy how a lot of people here are so quick to accept downgrades in fun. 

Thats just like, your opinion, man.

3 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

The update was to increase the grind, the only reason that relic system was introduced was to increase the grind.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt, in that they screwed veterans who logged on before the "hotfix" by accident, it must be one of those happy coincidences from their point of view that those of us who play the most are suddenly the most disadvantaged for farming vault items.

Update: *Reduces overall grind and time taken to get the wanted items*

"THIS UPDATE WAS TO INCREASE THE GRIND AND PLAT SALES!!!!!"

I see......

Edited by StinkyPygmy

ou are all blinded by this update. Lets start with the void. Why did we get an entirely new system for acquiring prime parts?

You say that the new system is better because you get prime parts faster. Alright but lets ask ourselves why DE simply didn't up the drop chance on everything in the void?

If you could choose between a higher drop chance in the old void that was = to the drop chance that we receive from relics now which would you prefer?

Can you honestly say that this new void fissure crap is more entertaining than the old void?

-Credits were/are broken or DE simply reduced them to increase the grind for all we know.

-Gaining affinity has become tedious. This effects focus as well I don't even bother with it anymore.

-Kavats are just more of what we don't really need. How about some different mission types instead?

I find it crazy how a lot of people here are so quick to accept downgrades in fun. 

Thats just like, your opinion, man.

Seems like a sound one.

Edited by Kyronz

5 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

How so?  Since this update came out, I've managed to finish off 3 Prime items I needed to get MR from as well as pad my Mag Prime Vault stash, and I'm not even playing that often.

55 minutes ago, pagepro said:

You are all blinded by this update. Lets start with the void. Why did we get an entirely new system for acquiring prime parts?

1) no, i don't likie, there simple no "New void", you just run a excavation on random node for prime parts now. Old void now is just a lifeless crap that have no use outside of argon farm. No endless mission is also sad, coz running 1-2 hours survs and 40-60 wave in t4 defs is da only endgame that we have in warframe and now it's gone, there really no reason for those 5-6 formad guns and warframes, since you can farm new "Void" for prme parts with starter kit just fine and it's sad.

2) yes and De "Work on it"

3) yes and De work on it

4) yes it is, it's bad and confusing, this come from someone who really love and enjoy old AW. There never was a single problem with movement system, but with rewards and overall integration to the game, De "Fix" only thing that works perfectly, they tend to use it often with every update.

5) yes it is, but players already find new draco\viver, check out posts on reddit.

6) Cats are kawaii and have nice buffs, but like any other nonsentinel companion they use it when they want, they unreable, esp smeeta, which grant you random buff with random chance when it's feel like it. All of this still makes sentinels better overall. coz they utilize installed presets at instant when they have a proper situation for it.

Overall update is a mess and not because of bugs, but because alot of choises was simple unneded(aw) ot unfinished for whatever reason(void)

You are all blinded

Don't make generalizations about people without actually bothering to look at the actual data (the number of critical responses) on the update.

Know what, there's actually no real reason to read the rest after that. I skimmed it, mate. You're saying nothing that differs from those who have said it without that title. Several dozen people have posted to the forum to post well reasoned complaints and critically constructive threads/posts and I have read those. Hundreds of upvotes on critical posts that disagree or run counter to DE official posts.

DE is swimming in legitimate, well-reasoned, impassioned complaints. 

You, sir, are the one who is blind.

And if this is about the forum vs reddit, I'll just leave this here. If that's got nothing to do with it, ignore the spoiler. 

Spoiler

There's this notion that the forum is for sycophants and reddit is where the real feedback be at. Know what I call that? BullS#&$. 

I visit both as often as I can and both mediums have a great sense of and appreciation for what DE's trying to do as well as critical review. Yes, reddit can be more raw, more honest, less tactful. Yes, the forum can be more positive. But the forum is the official hub/home for the community and the staff. No one should expect the exact same atmosphere or tone, but that does not equate to blindness.

No one is blind. We all simply feel differently about the update. 

I've only played a fraction of the update, just the Void tears. So far...I actually like visiting different tiles and fighting Orokin, but as many have said, it's a sloppy execution that can be improved greatly. Make it more active, more dynamic and involved. Make it more than > find tear > fight orokin > seal tear or else it becomes just as tedious as the Void.

I'm not happy about the UI bugs that seem to plague me every day without fail. 

I am happy that I got some parts to complete sets, too! (Post above reminded me.) I may not be getting the super rare tier reward yet (I haven't crafted all those little things, or found out where I get my new foundry part yet), but since I am a grinder, all my plat comes form sales of sets and weapons and mods. A complete Nova Prime set (two parts dropped within two missions) is a great sale for me.

Also just got a Kavat incubator drop from Sedna today. Cool.

I don't like the overall feeling that I'm lost, or that a system meant to streamline things is still a bit confusing. (But then I don't know how much of that is due to me not being able to physically invest a lot of time in playing right now.)

I've yet to play an AW mission, but it sounds good so far. I'll have to test it to see if it's an improvement for me.

I've yet to find time to make my way through the new star chart, get my first kavat, fight these new specters, but I have been scanning the new fragments. I seem to have the same number of keys as I had before--I don't know for sure, but Rebecca's math (posted more than once) seems to make sense. If I'm unsure, I'll send a ticket or PM to ask how many keys I had pre-update and how many relics after conversion. I never counted keys to start with. I had a bunch of some, and a scant few of others.

Oh, and Draco. I too, mourn the loss of Draco. But I'm already over it, and I knew it was coming well in advance. I played Draco in public missions, and like a real interception mission. It helped for weapons, 'frames, and companions I had to blitz-rank for an important mission or Sortie, or when I went forma-crazy and forma'd a ton of items. Or when I had a booster drop, or bought one with grind-plat. I'll survive, though. There will always be a speed leveling node, and when there isn't one, I'll just use normal means. Slowing down suits my playstyle in general.

That I've been silently trying out the new elements at my own pace--largely how I have always played: casual and at my own pace--doesn't make be blind. It makes me a play at my own pace casual who doesn't see the need to complain often or offer constructive criticism. 

I do enjoy reading the constructive criticism of others, and well-reasoned complaints. Sometimes it helps me understand things that don't quite affect me the same way, or things that do and I don't notice it.

Sit down and think about your blanket accusations before you make them next time. Or just sit down.

Edited by Rhekemi
Edited since I remembered other things. Edited: DRACO!!!

Speak for yourself. I was really growing to hate not being able to visit any tileset but the Void because of parts/ducat farming. I have my set of gripes about Void fissures, but at least I can see other locales now without putting the things I want to work towards on hold.

I find it amusing how ppl want to bash DE even tho they actually do care about this game and for being short handed they are still better than most mainstream game companies.

Also, they also do care about the community and tries to do everything to keep us happy.

Edited by Kanlor

34 minutes ago, Govictory said:

shut up about draco, draco was cancer and it is a good thing it is gone i know people who left because they joined, got taxied to draco and burned themselves out and left saying warframe was a copy paste shooter

draco was not cancer it was how affinity should be, what did we get from patch? reduced affinity...now i am one of those who maxed vazarin shared affinity even though it is a focus skill that will never be implemented.

Forma as it exists is just annoying, time to make affinity convenient.

Edited by Kyronz

13 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

Don't make generalizations about people without actually bothering to look at the actual data (the number of critical responses) on the update.

Know what, there's actually no real reason to read the rest after that. I skimmed it, mate. You're saying nothing that differs from those who have said it without that title. Several dozen people have posted to the forum to post well reasoned complaints and critically constructive threads/posts and I have read those. Hundreds of upvotes on critical posts that disagree or run counter to DE official posts.

DE is swimming in legitimate, well-reasoned, impassioned complaints. 

You, sir, are the one who is blind.

And if this is about the forum vs reddit, I'll just leave this here. If that's got nothing to do with it, ignore the spoiler. 

Reveal hidden contents

There's this notion that the forum is for sycophants and reddit is where the real feedback be at. Know what I call that? BullS#&$. 

I visit both as often as I can and both mediums have a great sense of and appreciation for what DE's trying to do as well as critical review. Yes, reddit can be more raw, more honest, less tactful. Yes, the forum can be more positive. But the forum is the official hub/home for the community and the staff. No one should expect the exact same atmosphere or tone, but that does not equate to blindness.

No one is blind. We all simply feel differently about the update. 

I've only played a fraction of the update, just the Void tears. So far...I actually like visiting different tiles and fighting Orokin, but as many have said, it's a sloppy execution that can be improved greatly. Make it more active, more dynamic and involved. Make it more than > find tear > fight orokin > seal tear or else it becomes just as tedious as the Void.

I'm not happy about the UI bugs that seem to plague me every day without fail. 

I am happy that I got some parts to complete sets, too! (Post above reminded me.) I may not be getting the super rare tier reward yet (I haven't crafted all those little things, or found out where I get my new foundry part yet), but since I am a grinder, all my plat comes form sales of sets and weapons and mods. A complete Nova Prime set (two parts dropped within two missions) is a great sale for me.

Also just got a Kavat incubator drop from Sedna today. Cool.

I don't like the overall feeling that I'm lost, or that a system meant to streamline things is still a bit confusing. (But then I don't know how much of that is due to me not being able to physically invest a lot of time in playing right now.)

I've yet to play an AW mission, but it sounds good so far. I'll have to test it to see if it's an improvement for me.

I've yet to find time to make my way through the new star chart, get my first kavat, fight these new specters, but I have been scanning the new fragments. I seem to have the same number of keys as I had before--I don't know for sure, but Rebecca's math (posted more than once) seems to make sense. If I'm unsure, I'll send a ticket or PM to ask how many keys I had pre-update and how many relics after conversion. I never counted keys to start with. I had a bunch of some, and a scant few of others.

Oh, and Draco. I too, mourn the loss of Draco. But I'm already over it, and I knew it was coming well in advance. I played Draco in public missions, and like a real interception mission. It helped for weapons, 'frames, and companions I had to blitz-rank for an important mission or Sortie, or when I went forma-crazy and forma'd a ton of items. Or when I had a booster drop, or bought one with grind-plat. I'll survive, though. There will always be a speed leveling node, and when there isn't one, I'll just use normal means. Slowing down suits my playstyle in general.

That I've been silently trying out the new elements at my own pace--largely how I have always played: casual and at my own pace--doesn't make be blind. It makes me a play at my own pace casual who doesn't see the need to complain often or offer constructive criticism. 

I do enjoy reading the constructive criticism of others, and well-reasoned complaints. Sometimes it helps me understand things that don't quite affect me the same way, or things that do and I don't notice it.

Sit down and think about your blanket accusations before you make them next time. Or just sit down.

Odds are you did not get screwed by the key conversion...

nor have any qualms about the increased grindwall of the relics system.

I suppose DE does deserve some brown nosers, but try not to crap on the rest of us.

Half of what you mentioned are bugs, there is no need to make a fuss over those.

And the prime parts drop chance CANNOT be increased. This is a game that lives off grinding. They just gave us new tools to play with, and if you use them properly, you may shave off a bit from the farm time.

And finally, finally they removed Draco, GG.

1 hour ago, Varacal said:

so its not enough that they attack the game after the update, now they attack the people that actually like the update, i expect this thread to be locked/deleted just for the title alone

as hard as it is to believe, people are entitled to their own opinions

just because someone disagrees with the warframe forum hivemind doesn't mean the thread should be locked

it's been a relatively civil discussion so there is no reason to lock it 

OP writes post to insult people that are blinded.

How can we possibly read the post if we are blinded?

In all seriousness, I think that every update is going to have people that love or hate it. The Void changes were going to be polarizing. Most of the larger updates have been polarizing, to my reckoning, as well.

You just gotta roll with the punches and call out the issues that you don't think were intended.

Just now, Kyronz said:

Odds are you did not get screwed by the key conversion...

nor have any qualms about the increased grindwall of the relics system.

I suppose DE does deserve some brown nosers, but try not to crap on the rest of us.

The Key conversion thing was a bug and you still haven't explained how its been an increase in grind....

I guess DE needs its share of blanket naysayers, but try not to back up your opinions with some discourse.

New void doesn't lessen the grind it just relocated the grind.

Without draco you will be tied with stealth xp multiplier so it just narrowed the xp farming style. Literally make you get bored faster....

They still have no single clue about what this game lacks to become a masterpiece.

But I'm pretty sure they know how to make you spend more time and money on it.

8 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

draco was not cancer it was how affinity should be, what did we get from patch? reduced affinity...now i am one of those who maxed vazarin shared affinity even though it is a focus skill that will never be implemented.

Forma as it exists is just annoying, time to make affinity convenient.

That was not how affinity should be.  How do I know?  DE took that affinity gain method out of the game.  That's how I know.

Can you back up anything you have to say about how bad the changes are?