The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you all hope to have in THE WAR WITHIN update?

Vlada91

3 hours ago, achromos said:

I did read your posts in THIS topic.  In THIS topic...  You start by saying "No they haven't" to someone saying that "Umbra wont be in this update" 

Or am I getting English wrong?

What's your point? Sure, I take full responsibility for starting off with no support to my original statement (it was also just rude and generally unpleasant), but then I proceeded to do so. I honestly do not see the relevance in this reply, other than me expressing my irritation with repetitive explanation. Also, when exactly did I say Umbra will be in the War Within like you seem to be claiming here?:

3 hours ago, achromos said:

Look, i'm certain enough to bet you on the forums 100p that Umbra is NOT coming in TWW.

The only reason you would reply with this is that you believe I think Umbra's release is in War Within, which I haven't said once, this thread or others.

My main point is that DE has never once said Umbra is not in U19/War Within. That doesn't mean I believe he will be released in the update, it just means I'm trying to correct a statement that happened to be wrong.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

No they haven't.

THIS post puts you in believing that the Umbra frame WILL be released in TWW this is your response to this post here >: "It won't be umbra they have already openly stated that. "

1 hour ago, achromos said:

I believe they have.  :/  If I find which devstream it is ill post it here.  I believe it was one of the fairly recent ones too.

THIS post is my response to that, me saying that I DON'T believe that they have said it will be in TWW

54 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

They haven't. At all. Ever. People claiming DE stated Umbra is not in U19 are just lying, I'm irritated that I have to repeatedly explain it. It was a complete misunderstanding from Steve and Rebecca saying to not get your hopes up for the figure in the Junction being Umbra, they have never ever once said Umbra is not in U19/War Within. Enough is enough, this blatant misinformation needs to stop.

THIS is your next post claiming that you believe umbra is going to be in U19

19 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

What's your point? Sure, I take full responsibility for starting off with no support to my original statement (it was also just rude and generally unpleasant), but then I proceeded to do so. I honestly do not see the relevance in this reply, other than me expressing my irritation with repetitive explanation. Also, when exactly did I say Umbra will be in the War Within like you seem to be claiming here?:

The only reason you would reply with this is that you believe I think Umbra's release is in War Within, which I haven't said once, this thread or others.

My main point is that DE has never once said Umbra is not in U19/War Within. That doesn't mean I believe he will be released in the update, it just means I'm trying to correct a statement that happened to be wrong.

My opinion on Umbra frame?

idc.gif

You didn't DIRECTLY say "Oh yes, umbra will be in this"  the whole reason why I bet you 100p is because I remember them saying not to expect Umbra any time soon, and that it is highly to even be released before U20.  I wish I could find the Dev'stream but I don't have the time.  Though now you are going backwards and saying contrary things.  Please don't do that as it is very confusing to say "No" then "Yes" so quickly like that.

Edited by achromos

If you watch TennoCon closely, you'll see the hints.

Sheldon and Geoff just couldn't keep a secret. (Not that I'm angry at them)

As for what I REALISTICALLY hope for:

Separate coloring for each armor piece.
Archwing improvements
Void 2.0 improvements
Maaaybe an "armory" room (if it turns out we can walk around as operator)

Edited by Shifted

48 minutes ago, achromos said:

-snip-

None of my statements you quoted put me in the position of believing Umbra will be in update 19 and I honestly can not see why you insist on accusing me of that. I didn't directly say it, nor did I imply it. And since you felt the need to bold everything, I might as well do the same: I am trying to stop the false claim of DE saying Umbra is not in update 19 from being spread. This is incredibly different from believing he's in 19 and certainly does not automatically put me in a position of doing so. Though, believe what you will. Only time will tell.

Edited by LazerSkink

To do with The War Within (I couldn't write outside of the original spoiler box, so I made another)

To be able to get my &#! out of my chair and walk around without a Warframe.

:P

Edited by ____endless____
needed an explanation for the spoiler box

Lore.

Lore.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

Really though, lore. The Warframe universe story is like your favorite comic book or reading someone's journal entries. It's this slow trickle that has so much room for expansion and it's always fun to get connect the dots with things you've already read.

Edited by PhillipJokar

Something veterans can look forward to.

This game has nothing to offer for someone who already has all weapons, frames etc. Every time they try to make something interesting for high MR players they more or less fail. Most of the times it's just the lack of rewards we get. Lunaro was a cool idea and it can make alot of fun - but if i take a look at the rewards we can get it from it i kinda lose the interest. We have daily PvP missions..What do we get? Standing to buy some mods only for collecting purposes - Seems like a lot of fun /sarcasm. 

I would like to see long time missions that don't have a time limit where you have to play f. e. 200 PvP matches and then you get something exclusive you can only get by completing that mission (cosmetics or something). But if you keep offer stuff like cores i won't be interested in doing that mission.