The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you all hope to have in THE WAR WITHIN update?

Vlada91

lets see... quest,operator movements whenever, improved void (lets face it, i't more of a down grade from the original, but its some steps forward)  and hopfully, we get to see the twin queens.

but for me, its more just whats nexts in the steps of warframe. and since DE[Steve] is done with starchart 2.0. im looking forward to his next thing :3

UMBRA!! It's time for a stat-boosted version of Excalibur, as I dreamed for a long time. wish I can get a nice profile icons of him too... 

I expect some changes in global umbra like...225 base armor(slightly lower than prime), 175 base energy(slightly higher than prime).

And I want DE to clean up the entire game. hope they solve some micro-stuttering performance issues, introduce better RNG, balance our nullies, fix tons of old bugs, etc.

Edited by Chantepleur

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

What do you want changed Erebish?

Easier combos, allow for the combos to easily close gaps and maybe just a huge melee control revamp. Right now, Destiny melee (swords) feel so much better than Warframe melee. 

58 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

Easier combos, allow for the combos to easily close gaps and maybe just a huge melee control revamp. Right now, Destiny melee (swords) feel so much better than Warframe melee. 

5926473+_58823212a67df0c5e3c98b9bf7e1dd1

80% of games with melee combat feel better than Warframe, because warframe feels like hitting nothing in general. Even when I take some big &#! hammer it all feels the same. As for combats and melee control, yeah they suck. pause and hold is utter garbage because it's whimsical.Only thing you can rely on most of the time is rmb.

New high level areas, New melee weapons and some love to the existing but forgotten ones like the tonfas along with new stances, the death of the operator, the removal of nullifiers so i can get back to my e-war valkyr, new game modes, and yeah most of all some more lore. 

Something like that.

5 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

I think that's because they're 10x simpler to use, and only have a maximum of 3 moves. And limited ammo. And far less diversity.

I agree that combos should be easier, but I don't think it's fair to compare Destiny swords and Warframe melee. One is dedicated melee system, and the other is a close-range heavy weapon with limited ammo.

Melee is pretty ok, but easier combos are always good.