The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you all hope to have in THE WAR WITHIN update?

Vlada91

13 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I know, I was there. I'll take that as any time between 3-4 weeks from now and December.

DE isn't dumb. They wouldn't reveal Umbra in War Within and then just leave us hanging. They know people have been clamoring for MONTHS (myself included) and it would would really sting to have him dangled in our face and then take him away. They won't do that. War Within, I have faith in DE.

1 hour ago, Demoonic said:

DE isn't dumb. They wouldn't reveal Umbra in War Within and then just leave us hanging. They know people have been clamoring for MONTHS (myself included) and it would would really sting to have him dangled in our face and then take him away. They won't do that. War Within, I have faith in DE.

Exactly, I mean there is a 75% chance for next week.  a 99.9999% chance for the week after

5 hours ago, Demoonic said:

That wasn't my point, and I never said anything of the sorts. I was referring to what I think his window of release is (between 3 weeks from now and December). This doesn't at all mean I've "given up" on DE when in regards to Umbra. I've waited for a while and I can wait more, his release counts on their readiness and satisfaction with it. It's not a big deal if he isn't in the War Within. If he is, pleasant surprise.

Edited by LazerSkink

- Twin Nikana with a stance that could turn all twin sword weapons the way they should have been from the start

- 1V1 mode again Teshin if he turns out that he was only sparring with you in the trailer

- Universal Skins that works on all weapons of the same type, Deluxe skins and finally getting everything reworked at last

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:13 AM, Vlada91 said:

New frame,New delux-skin,New quests,New maps,New weapons or stance mod or something totally different???

Hide contents

I hope for Umbra :smile: 

i cant wait for them to release warframe GO

I would like someone to clear something up for me. Titania is the new warframe and the theme has something to do with butterflies. I have a friend who says that Titania is a Fairy warframe, But I read on the official wiki a couple weeks back that her passive is called gravity well. Can anyone confirm either of these? My friend claims to have viewed an official video about Titania's warframe ability turning her into the size of one of her butterflies. If you have seen the same video, I would appreciate a link so I may see proof for my self

1 hour ago, Frenchie488 said:

I would like someone to clear something up for me. Titania is the new warframe and the theme has something to do with butterflies. I have a friend who says that Titania is a Fairy warframe, But I read on the official wiki a couple weeks back that her passive is called gravity well. Can anyone confirm either of these? My friend claims to have viewed an official video about Titania's warframe ability turning her into the size of one of her butterflies. If you have seen the same video, I would appreciate a link so I may see proof for my self

Titania's theme is based around a Fairy. Any of her ability names or passives are subject to change. It could be called anything at this point. There is no video that shows off her abilities. We haven't seen any of them in action yet. Like Inaros, we will most likely see them for the first time in The War Within update video. During the TennoCon Tenno Live stream, Scott discussed her abilities in detail. You can find it on the official Warframe channel on YouTube. 

Well seeing how the Trailer showed our Operator walking on their own, I do think that it would be pretty amazing if we're eventually able to play as them in missions. Now I don't know how it would work exactly, but if you could sync a Warframe (so my Frost Prime) to them so you could borrow those abilities I think that would be absolutely amazing. 

Although I doubt my Operator would look unique since I am sure the most purchased hair is that one with the slight ponytail and hair ornament that completely covers that undercut and honestly makes me think of the Fire Lord from The Last Airbender. 

Edited by Tymerc

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:06 AM, LazerSkink said:

They haven't. At all. Ever. People claiming DE stated Umbra is not in U19 are just lying, I'm irritated that I have to repeatedly explain it. It was a complete misunderstanding from Steve and Rebecca saying to not get your hopes up for the figure in the Junction being Umbra, they have never ever once said Umbra is not in U19/War Within. Enough is enough, this blatant misinformation needs to stop.

I really recommend you watch the last two dev-streams again, they say multiple times in both of them that Umbra is NOT coming in u19.

Edited by XtheMATTx