Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any good ways to earn plat again?

.Aniki.

Question

Since the specters of fail and the new void systems , market is broken (people just click what they want, even with current droprate its ez to get all you need) so prices crashed.

Example: Ash bp before update 130p now about 20p. Iam pretty sure it was planned by DE to decrease trades and make people buy platinum. Im also sure the day will come warframe turn into pay2win (maybe not in the next weeks, but it will happen)

Edited by xBLACKC0REx

I've found ODS is a great way to farm those relics, You can get a relic on almost every rotation drop now. Did I also mention you can get Kavat Genetic Codes there? You probably didnt as either the drop rate is painstakingly low or teammates kill them before you scan them

Honestly.....if the part is very rare, you'll be able to sell it.

There are still viable ways to sell other things, Syndicate mods, Event mods, ETC.

Arcanes and more.....

Prime parts are not as rare anymore....Bad time for marketing to force DE to release this system, they need to...well..balance it out.

i trade before primed maxed mods u can earn lot plat...but first u need to make good stock pile of credits than to get r5 cores to max that mods.....or invaste in slots for kubrows kavats... lotus bulky kubrows can cost a lot

Whether an individual chooses not to buy platinum with real money, or cannot buy it with real money, is irrelevant.

They aren't being cheap--they're making an individual choice about what they want to do with their money. 

Since DE created a free-to-play game with an optional (in the majority of cases) pay model, I never understand why it's suggested as a singular or definitive option. 

AndreiRez, I'll bold the easiest options (as I see them) for platinum in this list:

-As mentioned above, you can join a syndicate (but this will require a lot of grinding for credits and resources to rank up within the syndicate). Syndicate mods and weapons go for double digit platinum.

-You can purchase Dragon Keys from the market, build them, and hang around in the recruiting chat waiting or asking for Vault runs in Derelict. Those runs will net you Corrupted mods that go for double digit plat. 

-You can play Sorties and collect tradeable weapon/warframe sets over time.

-You can even hang around in trading chat to see what basic mods someone needs. There is always someone who needs something basic, and at 5-10 P, basic mod sales do add up. 

-As mentioned in the thread, you can stock up on ducats and credits, then visit Baro Ki Teer in the relay he's stationed at (every 2 weeks) to see what Primed mods or other gear you can purchase, and resell later (and sometimes you can sell items immediately if there is a demand).

-As mentioned in the thread, you can play raid missions for arcanes, but these are tough missions that require you to know your role and play it well. I'm not sure how forgiving group members are of mistakes because I've never run them. Watch YouTube tutorials or read the wiki on Raids. Then hang out in recruiting for a squad. 

-With the removal of keys, there are a number of locations that drop Relics. Look for survival, excavation, and defense nodes. Orokin Derelict survival and defense both drop Relics at a regular rate. Those should let you access the Void tear missions for some of the more commonly sought after tradeable prime items.

-As mentioned in the thread, you also have the option to buy platinum with real money, if you so choose.

-In addition to asking on the forum, sometimes it also helps to just Google the question: "Where do I find relics + warframe" should give you either a reddit thread or a forum thread in most cases. You can also visit the wiki and search for "relics" then read the article to see what user information has been added.

Do not buy platinum if you don't want to, or can't. DE intended platinum purchases for those who can afford it, or those who choose to in order to support the company, its employees, and the game they created and maintain.

Good luck out there, Tenno.

Edited by Rhekemi

One idea I've been thinking about is starting a bidding war with high demand stuff I don't want (such as steel charge) though I don't know if it will work since I'm pretty sure it will get sweeped away by that one jackass who keeps posting huge lists in the trade chat (It's why I prefer using the Bazaar instead of trade chat)

Edited by Hayabusa97

56 minutes ago, xBLACKC0REx said:

Since the specters of fail and the new void systems , market is broken (people just click what they want, even with current droprate its ez to get all you need) so prices crashed.

Example: Ash bp before update 130p now about 20p. Iam pretty sure it was planned by DE to decrease trades and make people buy platinum. Im also sure the day will come warframe turn into pay2win (maybe not in the next weeks, but it will happen)

Why would they make it Pay2win when FashionFrame is already very profitable IIRC?

If plat was easy to get, DE would be out of business.  Only reason to use plat is because you want to speed up the grind

Sell mods.  Nightmare mods, Corrupted mods, Valuable rare mods, Primed mods

or

vaulted primes, and even syndicate augments, archwing parts  and Weapons

Edited by kkinnison

9 hours ago, bejuizb said:

Running raids and selling the arcanes nets a ton of plat. My girlfriend has managed to make a few thousand plat from just selling arcanes. 

MR 19 and I still havn't one the raids because... well I come from MMOs like WoW. Where raiding is 99.99% different, i cant bring myself to do this style of raid that seems as boring as that garbage Destiny raids :c pls no