Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to Kubrow Breeds, How much would this be?

FreezerFlare

Question

23 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, Alenkj said:

I know that Lotus is a trait that alot of people like, But I'm not sure of the other details. (Raksa Kubrow BTW)

aFJxigX.png

CO1x466.png

++ Tri-color Lotus

++ gold and black in the color scheme

- - gray in the color scheme 

- - athletic (not bulky)

- standard height (not tall)

My guess is you would be lucky to get 100 plat.  Realistically a buyer who appreciates Kubrows would offer 50 - 90.

Kubrow buyers right now want the largest ("Omega" has become the term) tri-color bulky lotus golds with warm tones and will pay a lot for them, but once those standards aren't met, the price drops considerably unless you have what the buyer is specifically looking for. 

Tri-color Lotus does give him Plat Value, though.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Kubrow buyers right now want the largest ("Omega" has become the term) tri-color bulky lotus golds with warm tones and will pay a lot for them, but once those standards aren't met, the price drops considerably unless you have what the buyer is specifically looking for. 

Can you (or anyone) please explain why the largest/bulkiest Kubrow is the most popular?  They're the least practical in missions (assuming size doesn't confer some bonus I'm not aware of); because of where Kubrows like to stand, the big ones constantly get in the way when you're trying to aim.

15 minutes ago, Tantalus010 said:

Can you (or anyone) please explain why the largest/bulkiest Kubrow is the most popular?  They're the least practical in missions (assuming size doesn't confer some bonus I'm not aware of); because of where Kubrows like to stand, the big ones constantly get in the way when you're trying to aim.

Because they're badass? After landing a tall lotus one myself the rest just look like shrimps. Honestly no idea why people care about colours and pattern. You can change them unlike height/bulk/breed and lotus doesn't show up under most armour.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

Just now, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Because they're badass? After landing a tall lotus one myself the rest just look like shrimps. Honestly no idea why people care about colours and pattern. You can change them unlike height/bulk/breed.

Eh, my first Sahasa was a tall/athletic female and while I love the Sahasa type for what they can do, she was constantly getting in my way while aiming.  I mixed her with a small Chesa to get a medium Sahasa and I've never looked back.  Aiming is so much easier now.

I agree with you on the colors/patterns, though.  They're changeable to a wide degree, so besides the patterns you can't buy (like Lotus), I don't really care what color or pattern it comes out as.

Probably 100p at the very least based on the lotus print.

I'm not so sure why people like big fat bulky kubrows ether, personally I've been wanting a tiny little lap-dog Kubrow to see him tear apart Grineers.

13 minutes ago, Tantalus010 said:

Eh, my first Sahasa was a tall/athletic female and while I love the Sahasa type for what they can do, she was constantly getting in my way while aiming.  I mixed her with a small Chesa to get a medium Sahasa and I've never looked back.  Aiming is so much easier now.

I agree with you on the colors/patterns, though.  They're changeable to a wide degree, so besides the patterns you can't buy (like Lotus), I don't really care what color or pattern it comes out as.

See this is what I mean by giving the buyer what they want.  Currently I'm trying to breed gold lotus bully bulks. People like bulky but they also like A clear LoS.

So small bulky is what I saw in future trends.

Honestly, I think Big Bulky demand is a bit reflective of bigger "D" symbolism...or syndrome depending n your viewpoint. ;). 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

++ Tri-color Lotus

++ gold and black in the color scheme

- - gray in the color scheme 

- - athletic (not bulky)

- standard height (not tall)

My guess is you would be lucky to get 100 plat.  Realistically a buyer who appreciates Kubrows would offer 50 - 90.

Tri-color Lotus does give him Plat Value, though.

not being Tall is not a mark against it, since Height along with gender is not saved on imprints.

The Plat price is about right though. Lotus pattern alone is something that people will pay a sizable amount premium currency for. In fact, with the gold and black, I'm betting you can find someone willing to pay 100p in hopes of breed their own kubrow with the last couple of traits they might want.

3 hours ago, Alenkj said:

I know that Lotus is a trait that alot of people like, But I'm not sure of the other details. (Raksa Kubrow BTW)

aFJxigX.png

CO1x466.png

The prices for kubrows right now, on PC, are lower than before the SOTR update, because of kavats being introduced.

Before this, being a single rare (with gold being slightly higher priced than other rare colours) athletic lotus, you could likely get 300p or more for both imprints. However now you would probably only get around 100-150p. 

You could wait a while until the market picks up again, assuming it does.

Btw: height is not transferred through imprints (the 'omega' term is a scam), nor is gender. And black is not a rare colour.

Edited by Serien5
too many likelies

3 hours ago, Serien5 said:

The prices for kubrows right now, on PC, are lower than before the SOTR update, because of kavats being introduced.

Before this, being a single rare (with gold being slightly higher priced than other rare colours) athletic lotus, you could likely get 300p or more for both imprints. However now you would probably only get around 100-150p. 

You could wait a while until the market picks up again, assuming it does.

Btw: height is not transferred through imprints (the 'omega' term is a scam), nor is gender. And black is not a rare colour.

Black isn't rare but it's desired with combinations.

I thought I read somewhere that same height is weighted as higher % to repeat but not always?

On 17/7/2016 at 6:29 AM, Aekhon said:

When you aim they will duck down so they are not in the way, this was put into the game mmaybe a year or so ago

18 minutes ago, Robj414 said:

When you aim they will duck down so they are not in the way, this was put into the game mmaybe a year or so ago

Um, personal experience from last week says no they don't.

On 18/7/2016 at 11:47 AM, Aekhon said:

Um, personal experience from last week says no they don't.

Hmm well I think the mechanic still needs polishing... Often times they duck when you aim in their direction, sometimes they don't... kinda like they tend to get distracted, I guess :P

4 hours ago, Vastarov said:

Hmm well I think the mechanic still needs polishing... Often times they duck when you aim in their direction, sometimes they don't... kinda like they tend to get distracted, I guess :P

I have never seen a kubrow do what you're describing.  *shrugs*  If the mechanic is supposed to be there, it's not for me.

13 minutes ago, Aekhon said:

I have never seen a kubrow do what you're describing.  *shrugs*  If the mechanic is supposed to be there, it's not for me.

Oh... :O
That's weird.
Have you tried aiming directly over your kubrow?