Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is happening to the community ?

Chromatrescu

I was asking stuff in warframe to my heroic player ( he's also a famous youtuber) , and this is how he treated me . 

- the picture was deleted duel to the fact that personal infomations - 

I was asking him about kavats , i did saying that his channel is awesome but need a little tweaks so i can understand better about the video and i was asking him if he can share people about getting 60-80 Void Tracer in a row . I asked him like 30-45 minutes each , just for knowledge knowing .

To the part of asking kavats , i got ignored . From my heroic player . 

What is happening to the community ? are they gonna become badly or something ? fell disapointing so much right now .

P/s : I saw many MR22 is being like this to the new - medium players like me 

You can like answer or telling that " i am busy " . instead of deliver a " banned " pizza to your fans .

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed MORE personal info

Just now, Tricky5hift said:

Good.

Also go check out the relays. Larunda is usually the one with most people there.

The folks I see there are always happy to help people out.

But this is making me fell very disapointing about him , he's a nice youtuber but being like this is very bad . I just wanted to asking him some stuff in warframes . 

Sounds like you were talking to the wrong high level players. Not your fault, some people are just rude. If you are looking for information, you should try to connect with a Guide of the Lotus on your platform. You can recognize the senior guides in chat by their purple text.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Sounds like you were talking to the wrong high level players. Not your fault, some people are just rude. If you are looking for information, you should try to connect with a Guide of the Lotus on your platform. You can recognize the senior guides in chat by their purple text.

I know since i met them alot , but serioursly , this person whom i talked is a youtuber , i just want to say he needs to explain the infomation better a bit so i can understand more .

Also i want to ask the question ( picture on top ) , then i got instant ignore from him . 

Also he's my favorite youtuber , but now i get this from him , what's the point now ? 

Fell disapointing man . 

Edited by Teemo_FC

His business strategy isn't very good obviously.

He won't go very far with his attitude. :3

Leave that loser be and deal with other nicer, fluffier, cluddlier veterans! :D

P.S// Seriously, to Hek with such snobs.

Edited by NativeKiller

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

Don't make idols of youtubers, they are regular players no better than you.

I know , but his video did help me alot in the past 

Now this ? After a year of fan him , i fell like i want to smash my PC already . [ Pls don't mistaken this :P ] 

1 minute ago, Teemo_FC said:

I know , but his video did help me alot in the past 

Now this ? After a year of fan him , i fell like i want to smash my PC already . [ Pls don't mistaken this :P ] 

Fellow Tenno, I also happen to be personal friends with a Youtuber.

Let me share this secret, Youtubers are also regular people just like us.

I don't know if this would make you feel any better but maybe he was just having a really bad day...?

Anyways, just try not to let this get to you too much. :3

Just now, NativeKiller said:

Fellow Tenno, I also happen to be personal friends with a Youtuber.

Let me share this secret, Youtubers are also regular people just like us.

I don't know if this would make you feel any better but maybe he was just having a really bad day...?

Anyways, just try not to let this get to you too much. :3

I know man , thank you for your words . 

Also , now i can experiment myself with builds , i will make my own life without looking or need other people builds . ^-^

CLEM !

3 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

Also , now i can experiment myself with builds , i will make my own life without looking or need other people builds . ^-^

CLEM !

That's the spirit. o3o

One youtuber acting like a jerk is hardly an issue with the community as a whole. He was a jerk, plain and simple, nothing more to it.

I know how it feels when someone you looked up to turns out to be less than you expected as a person, but really the best you can do is just forget him and move on. There are plenty of awesome people out there to look up to.

Just now, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

One youtuber acting like a jerk is hardly an issue with the community as a whole. He was a jerk, plain and simple, nothing more to it.

I know how it feels when someone you looked up to turns out to be less than you expected as a person, but really the best you can do is just forget him and move on. There are plenty of awesome people out there to look up to.

BonusFeenux <3 

Sometimes it's not about a person being nice or bad. They may just be like that, or he probably was recording a video too, so he ignored you to get chat out of the way.

13 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Don't make idols of youtubers, they are regular players no better than you.

Truth here. I have seen some WF youtubers who seem like they haven't even checked the wiki before recording a video.

PS: Name is still visible, at the bottom, and in your message, "Oh, ----, do you think-"

13 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

CLEM !

If you're looking for build information from a youtuber, you might have better luck on warframe-builder.com 

they have some great builds that others have made and it allows you to experiment without burning through forma to do it. 

Just now, Festinger said:

Personally I get very annoyed when people ask me questions like "Do you think...", but I still answer them as well as I can. But deep down, I hate them more and more...

Even if it can be annoying, ignoring someone for that is a bit over reacted. It is even more from a youtuber to someone who is following you.. 

12 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

Even if it can be annoying, ignoring someone for that is a bit over reacted. It is even more from a youtuber to someone who is following you.. 

I know , at least if they over-reacted , they should talk to their fans about it .

This , this is real face of [name] . If he's clear thinking like he said , he should be saying : " Nice talk to you , thanks for liking video and i will improve it , but i am busy at the moment , so can we talk later on ? " , instead of just back-stabber them with an ignoring letter to their fans , expectially from a big fan . 

If i would be him , i will say like that . 

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed identifying information