Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tenno operator voice

BalancedFury

• 1 month later...
On 09/08/2016 at 4:48 AM, EmptyDevil said:

I'm surprised this didn't get more upvotes. It would be a pretty neat feature to have and would certainly help add a little more uniqueness to our Tenno.

I already have my desired feature - option to mute the potato. Thank you.

On 21/09/2016 at 0:39 PM, LAGpWND said:

I already have my desired feature - option to mute the potato. Thank you.

This already exists: Enable Operator Voice under Audio in the options menu, this'll make your operator not speak... ever. Unless you're talking about something else entirely

Ignore this post, I apparently can't read.

Edited by Ninjaboy00
Engish is hard

I strongly agree. Now with the sliders to blend faces, it feels like we now have the ability to personalize our operators to be completely unique in appearance. I love that. Unfortunately, as it stands, they all sound like 1 of the same 4 people. 

Having a slider for pitch would go far to help personalize the operator and give far more sound customization and would not pose the difficulty of hiring new voice actors.

I would be satisfied with a pitch slider, but a possible next step could be to also include sliders for tone or timbre, or even a speed slider for cadence too - why not? 

On 21/09/2016 at 8:56 PM, Bibliothekar said:

I feel like you have to work on your reading comprehension skills a bit. ;)

...I feel like an idiot now. Ignore that comment, that comment is bad, and it should feel bad!

On topic: This doesn't seem like too bad of an idea, though there would have to be a limit to how high/low we can make it, otherwise we end up with Slippy Toads everywhere

On 9/28/2016 at 10:17 AM, TennoSimons said:

I strongly agree. Now with the sliders to blend faces, it feels like we now have the ability to personalize our operators to be completely unique in appearance. I love that. Unfortunately, as it stands, they all sound like 1 of the same 4 people

Having a slider for pitch would go far to help personalize the operator and give far more sound customization and would not pose the difficulty of hiring new voice actors.

I would be satisfied with a pitch slider, but a possible next step could be to also include sliders for tone or timbre, or even a speed slider for cadence too - why not? 

Those are some pretty good suggestions and very good reasoning as to why DE should do this. +1

Really hoping DE noticed this thread.

On 29.9.2016 at 7:44 PM, Chipputer said:

Pointless until they make Operators interact with each other in mission.

Says you. ESO has almost a dozen voices for each race and sex and you don't hear more than a few grunts from neither your own nor anyone else's character most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2016 at 5:52 AM, BalancedFury said:

Here's an idea, have a pitch control for the voice, to make it more unique.

Probably the best idea ever!!!! I want to make my guy sound unique. My brother and i have our tvs next to each other and hearing the same voice while playing warframe is just wierd lol....

THIS IDEA MUST HAPPEN°

giphy_19.gif

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers