Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on Tigris prime?

11 hours ago, Etan-gK said:

Unless they make the tigris prime better than the sancti tigris in terms of sheer damage, it'll just be another forgettable prime weapon, like the bronco prime

Or they can just nerf sancti tigris so that you want to use the prime instead.

6 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

most stupd decision ever, but at least its pretty. (we need more diverse primaries that are top tier, not more of the same...)

it's so obvious that galatine and tigris prime are just crowd pleasers... they took the jokers seriously when they said "hey what if this was stronger!?"

Just now, cookieknife said:

it's so obvious that galatine and tigris prime are just crowd pleasers... they took the jokers seriously when they said "hey what if this was stronger!?"

yeah both of those made me so mad... we have so many weapon categories that lack primes AND good weapons...

6 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

yeah both of those made me so mad... we have so many weapon categories that lack primes AND good weapons...

like machetes... they could have easily done kama prime, or HEY they could have done akjagara prime, even though it's tigris's secondary it still isnt endgame,, that woulda been more interesting than tigris... i want daikyu, ceramic dagger, kronen, kestrel, KOGAKE, nami skyla, something weird like panthera or maybe an attica prime, tiberon prime or magnus, i dont know something new...... like you and I have said.. variety is needed... soon they're gonna make another power creep prime..

oh and to mention, i think tigris prime looks absolutely rediculous i was hoping it was a joke..

Edited by cookieknife

1 minute ago, cookieknife said:

like machetes... they could have easily done kama prime, or HEY they could have done akjagara prime, even though it's tigris's secondary it still isnt endgame,, that woulda been more interesting than tigris... i want daikyu, ceramic dagger, kronen, kestrel, KOGAKE, nami skyla, something weird like panthera or maybe an attica prime, tiberon prime or magnus, i dont know something new...... like you and I have said.. variety is needed... soon they're gonna make another power creep prime..

Yeah like 2 out of the top 3 melee weapons right now are heavy blades, we definitely need one more!

Tigris is top tier, sancti tigris is even stronger, time to add another one of these exact same guns!

There actually arent many weapons that would have been worse in terms of diversity than these two... -but i guess this is how DE do stuff now. Gotta put some crowdpleaser-weapons into the package with nekros, who isnt too well liked.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

I recently got my hands on the sancti Tigris, I don't have any decent mods for shotguns but wow I love that thing, in almost worried because I don't know how Tigris prime can stand next to it, what with that syndicate proc and all, what do you guys think?

Well, syndicate procs can screw you over on Spy missions, as the chance of them killing the guards on the upper levels doesn't exist. So if Tigris Prime has half again the damage per shell, it'll already be an improvement for Spy missions... add punch-through, silencer and Point Blank (primed optional), and the guards are screwed.

3 hours ago, cannonfodder1982 said:

basically this, i dont see how a prime version will be more useful than a 1 hit kill sancti with a syndicate blast. maybe they should have looked at something like the redeemer or a none auto secondary

A primary chargeable shotgun...?

ALL OF MY YES.

basically this, i dont see how a prime version will be more useful than a 1 hit kill sancti with a syndicate blast. maybe they should have looked at something like the redeemer or a none auto secondary

ALL OF MY YES.

ALL OF MY YES.

1 hour ago, Nick-ka-ka said:

Actually, it has been confirmed to be a true Tenno weapon, with Tenno markings on the stock. And let's not forget Latron Wraith, another Tenno weapon with a Grineer varient. 
 But seriously, this weapon has great Prime potential.

latest?cb=20130426074028
> Customize that stock and grip
> Center carapace can be made entirely out of gold
> The knob can be detailed
> The choke can be glorified

as for stats, copy paste corrupted crewman xD

11 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I count 1 prime shotgun not counting this upcoming one.

the Tigris ALREADY has an OP variant. If they MUST prime a shotgun, why not the Strun, or another weapon that at this point is mastery fodder? Make an older, unplayed weapon primed. Like Pyrana. Pyrana Prime would be friggin amazing. Or what about Tiberon? Daikyu? Attica? Bolto? Panthera? (Ak)Magnus? Plenty of options to choose from.

35 minutes ago, vrdwrst2 said:

I thought that Vaulting Boltor Prime was an excelent blow against the meta, and now THIS is getting primed?

Boltor Prime hasn't been meta for quite a while. at least not META-meta. I can say that as someone whose most used primary is Boltor Prime at 24%.

10 minutes ago, BAY35 said:

the Tigris ALREADY has an OP variant. If they MUST prime a shotgun, why not the Strun, or another weapon that at this point is mastery fodder? Make an older, unplayed weapon primed. Like Pyrana. Pyrana Prime would be friggin amazing. Or what about Tiberon? Daikyu? Attica? Bolto? Panthera? (Ak)Magnus? Plenty of options to choose from.

id like a furis prime. i know we have the dex, but maybe a single furis prime with an eventual pairing

1 minute ago, cannonfodder1982 said:

id like a furis prime. i know we have the dex, but maybe a single furis prime with an eventual pairing

That'd be cool, but ONLY if Winds of Purity works with it.

2 minutes ago, cannonfodder1982 said:

do we have any other instance of this working, with other weapons? are there any?

I know the Skana Mod (Bright Purity) works on Prisma Skana, that's the only one I can think of at the moment...

7 minutes ago, cannonfodder1982 said:

do we have any other instance of this working, with other weapons? are there any?

skana mod works across the board with the skana variants, same with the cleaver's mod working with the prisma version. so if DE made a furis prime we could use winds of purity most definitely

Just now, cookieknife said:

skana mod works across the board with the skana variants, same with the cleaver's mod working with the prisma version. so if DE made a furis prime we could use winds of purity most definitely

Are we sure though? Because what about the fact that DE made Gilded Truth, a Burston PRIME mod only?