Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the odds of getting a Rare went down

DEATHLOK

5 minutes ago, Secave said:

I know I know hahaha ! Played that game for 3 years now :p. But Like i Said, It's up to my friends (and my no-luck) if they don't want to take slash weapon, it's up to them ^^.
It's been almost a week that I don't tried to farm. I'll wait for the Fissure system changes.

The thing that I'm disapointed is  the fact that you need to use 2-3 relics (if your farm is good) + the Radiant one to have a % chances for the rare stuff.

To be fair the chance for at least one rare on a 4 radiant run is 34% so that is massive compared to the 7.5 from 4 base levels.

The change that i dont have to look at void tileset, and just can do "alerts" which is like most about WF is a seller for me.

There is however a lot to polish with relic to do:

• Acquiring relics seems to be focused on Spy and Excavetion missions, maybe interceptions are good(need testing). Also it there is a problem if we want 1 specific relic. Which could be related with 100% drop chance to some other nodes. What i am suggesting: Spy, Defense, Survival, Excavetion, Interception - all kind of relics. MD, Rescue, Capt - one or 2 specific relics with high drop chance.
  • There is  limit of traces of 100 which requires too much attencion to track, and is not core gameplay, not fun. Should  be more like 999
  • There is no way to acquire traces outside doing more fissure runs, which means more relic farming. Really easy to burn out for fissure runs that way. What we need is traces in regular void. At least we will hate void that way.
  • There is no relic trader. So if we are really unlucky can never see right relic
  • We cant see others relics in mission. So premade group are only a little better than regular.
  • Meta of Nekros, Hydroid and Ivaras with slashing weapons was fun for a while. But this time is over.
  • At this point there is no reason for vaulted primes. Since printing more relic types fit the system. And here we are without Ember Prime.

DE fix pls

Btw. There is a funny thing about the title of the thread. Because it is not entirely true. It depends on what way you look at it.

I can see that the % per key could have gone down, but the drop % per mission has instead gone up, by a lot even.

Oh great, now we're locked into using Nekros, Ivara or Hydroid if we want any reasonable void trace farming...
Want to do that excesively repetitive content with your favorite frame? yeah, good luck trying to get those 50+ traces per mission (or pray to your Smeeta for it's drop multiplier... which is actually MORE RNG so it can't be taken into account as a reliable source to farm traces since you can't activate it at will)...

But of course, the new system is awesome!

1 hour ago, Bizzaro21 said:

well that`s worrying...

but at least i dont have to stay 5 hours in the same survival vs enemies i dont like in a tileset i dont like either to still get sh*t, we still get sh*t anyway, but the process of having it thrown at us is more fun now, that`s all

Yea god forbid staying in long survival and actually having fun. Spamming short extremely easy missions is way better.

28 minutes ago, Schtredeye said:

As someone said before, I can get up to 40 (most of times 25~30) traces out of one single run.

I'd love to hear from people who are not finding 40 Traces in a single Fissure run. I'm willing to bet it's most people.

Assuming it's even possible, you are specifying a squad of specific warframes, with specific weapons, specific mods, and specific companions. Try doing that on a pub, at a rate efficient enough for the employed.

11 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Btw. There is a funny thing about the title of the thread. Because it is not entirely true. It depends on what way you look at it.

I can see that the % per key could have gone down, but the drop % per mission has instead gone up, by a lot even.

Yes, the odds look great when taking one mission out of context, forgetting all the grind that went before it.

Edited by DEATHLOK

If you say so... I for one have been enjoying the new system quite a lot, been getting things that I wanted to complete sets left and right, playing the fissures pretty casually. Plus further changes are coming. So yeah, keep making maths in a vacuum, doesn't necessarily make the results you get true when you actually... I don't know... play the damn game.

19 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

To be fair the chance for at least one rare on a 4 radiant run is 34% so that is massive compared to the 7.5 from 4 base levels.

That is the perfect scenario where you and your friends farmed the new relic on rot b/c, farmed for all the traces and then farmed for the fissures with the same radiant relic, and you still have to repeat for at least 3 times all that work for a good probability.

That is not feasible for solo players and if you are a pub player that simply will not happen, people will simply lie since till now you can't see their relic/refinement.

16 minutes ago, _Rue_ said:

I've been checking part prices in the market and they are dirt cheap...i think that's evidence that things are easier now...

Prices are cheap because the old keys was converted to relics, so people have a bunch of relics to farm for old primes.

For nekros prime, new relics will appear, so, I can guarantee you that the price will be much higher, since all players will have to farm for new relics first.

3 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

I'd love to hear from people who are not finding 40 Traces in a single Fissure run. I'm willing to bet it's most people.

Assuming it's even possible, you are specifying a squad of specific warframes, with specific weapons, specific mods, and specific companions. Try doing that on a pub, at a rate efficient enough for the employed.

Yeah, you're right. That is one of the points I find a bit disappointing. I'd rather have the droprate of traces tuned up a bit and make ennemies on fissures immune to loot abilities, rather than bringing only slash weapons, a despoil nekros, a hydroid and 2 ivaras, blending every eximus you see once ivaras have done their job and letting DJ Nekros play his song while tentacle captain does his thing.

So basically, we're left with the trace problem. Right? Let's hope they get the message.

1 hour ago, Venom-Snake said:

Making them as rare as Argon... I know one thing: If DE doesnt make Desecrate Toggle, many 3 keys will be broken even more.

Or they will just bring Smeeta and pray it gives the right buf.

probably going to drop the same way as in tears, eximus.

4 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Yeah 

And they said to reduce grind

What they actually meant is get your credit card and throw money at them

Before 20 minutes minimun to get 1 reward.

Now 10 min top to get to chose from 4 rewards.

You don't know what you are talking about m8

Edited by Dwolfknight

Removed Links to Datamined Content.

" 2a) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. Continued posting of leaks/rumors will result in a warning point if the action continues after initial contact. We want to assure all Tenno are able to share in the excitement of new content when it is released to public. Addressing speculation and rumors takes attention away from the crucial content, changes, and fixes that are prioritized to further improve the game."

Locking as the OP doesn't promote constructive discussion or feedback.