Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are you farming your credits post SotR update?

Renan.Ruivo

Question

So Sins of a Solar Empire Specters of the Rail is out (Surprise! I know...). Ways to get credits have changed. How have you adapted to those changes, and what now are the best ways to get the best Cr/Hr ratio and amass the most during your playthroughs?

LoR missions if anything. 108kcr at the end for a 20 minute mission with a chance of a arcane is always good.

Well..I am one of the fast ones, but I'm going to try to host newcomer raids, and see how it goes.

Though technically, I've been doing random missions all over the place, Spy, Short Syndicates missions, and Arena. 

4 hours ago, ashrah said:

chroma+credit booster pluto dark sector for me that is only effective way how to get fast credits wen u need

Ooh i'll have to try that out. Can't afford cred boosters though. Couldn't even afford Netflix this month haha (and already received 3 bloody 75% discount vouchers)

41 minutes ago, Renan.Ruivo said:

Ooh i'll have to try that out. Can't afford cred boosters though. Couldn't even afford Netflix this month haha (and already received 3 bloody 75% discount vouchers)

chroma alone can add up up  to 10-15k.. its pretty cool...

All I do is open as much lockers and containers as possible, whenever u have spare time in a mission, when u solo, when your teammates are really good they don't really need you 

Also, since SotR there's something called unboosted credit reward, u get it in your first win of the day, it = half of the mission reward (not the credits u get in the mission). What I suggest is that u do the first 2 sorties whenever u have time, then save the last one for the next day, then you play it, iirc, the 3rd sortie gives like 40k, so you'll get 60k instead 

also, do the high credit alerts (above 10K) and credit invasions 

3 minutes ago, Czygen said:

I do 2 extractors on Hieracon since the base reward is 14k and I'll get credit caches more often than cores, so it's around 20k in 5 mins.

20k maybe in 5mins vs the 20k+ for sure in 5 waves I have now? You guys are making me a little worried about getting this update lol.

1 minute ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

20k maybe in 5mins vs the 20k+ for sure in 5 waves I have now? You guys are making me a little worried about getting this update lol.

Just out of curiosity, how long does 5 waves take? I haven't really tried credit farming on DS defense yet.

What about new players? I'm reasonably green still so with so much being locked, any advice on credit farming as myself and mates are all < 200hrs, so we spend credits as soon as we get them on crafting because we have nothing lol

I've bought those rip off "high roller" credit boosters for 90P each twice now....biting my tongue hard as I feel they're a rip off (should be called 'desperado bundle', as a 'high roller' should be 250,000 creds minimum imo), but when you have little cred flow (even though I'm a thorough crate breaker and locker hunter) it's terribly difficult to keep in the green.

1 hour ago, D3TON8R said:

What about new players? I'm reasonably green still so with so much being locked, any advice on credit farming as myself and mates are all < 200hrs, so we spend credits as soon as we get them on crafting because we have nothing lol

I've bought those rip off "high roller" credit boosters for 90P each twice now....biting my tongue hard as I feel they're a rip off (should be called 'desperado bundle', as a 'high roller' should be 250,000 creds minimum imo), but when you have little cred flow (even though I'm a thorough crate breaker and locker hunter) it's terribly difficult to keep in the green.

Why oh why would you buy that, let alone twice?

Shoulda spent that plat on slots imo, you'll need them later.

Currently dipped under 1m credits myself (funding clantech on your own and building several dozen weapons while incubating a kavat a day is pricey, not to mention trade taxes...), had to resort to running LoR again. Sorties help out too, but I'll only run them if I need something from them (such as Latron Wraith atm).