Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Btw, the Heliocor has a really weird pink tint to it's primary color. No matter what color I choose, it's always mixed with this ugly pink tint, even black. Please fix this. I'd like to be able to color this thing properly. Thanks.

Gammacor and Simulor have the same tint, so apparently it's intended, unfortunately.

On 7/29/2016 at 10:45 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

Fixes

• Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.

Still bugged for Lesion and Orthos Prime as of my posting, at least.

Edited by KoshLovesYou
Clarity.

K. Can you guys stop the star chart from autoselecting and autostarting missions of its own accord when we're not clicking on any? Trying to place extractors and suddenly it puts me into some random mission. See chat tabs light up, click them to bring them up, star chart selects and starts a random mission. Click in chat bar to start typing, star chart selects and starts some random mission. Turn off computer and go outside, star chart selects and starts some random mission. I know you guys are excited to return the chart to this style, but this non-consensual stuff isn't cool, man. Men. And women. You know what I mean. 

23 hours ago, Jenjix said:

Gammacor and Simulor have the same tint, so apparently it's intended, unfortunately.

No they don't, not for me. I can make my Simulor black if I want to, and it looks black. Of course, this is the synoid simulor. Are you referring to the normal version?

Edit: I just checked the regular Simulor and you are right...it has an ugly pink tint to it. Don't know how I missed that, but oh wow does it look bad when color black. If it was intended (WHY?), I really hope they decide to get rid of it.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire
New info found.

3 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

K. Can you guys stop the star chart from autoselecting and autostarting missions of its own accord when we're not clicking on any? Trying to place extractors and suddenly it puts me into some random mission. See chat tabs light up, click them to bring them up, star chart selects and starts a random mission. Click in chat bar to start typing, star chart selects and starts some random mission. Turn off computer and go outside, star chart selects and starts some random mission. I know you guys are excited to return the chart to this style, but this non-consensual stuff isn't cool, man. Men. And women. You know what I mean. 

My favorites are the ones where it starts the countdown for some random mission, and you click cancel, and it restarts the countdown for that mission, and you click cancel, and it restarts the countdown for that mission... You have to escape out of the dang starchart completely to get it to stop.

A public reminder from the Lotus of some kind would help in fissure missions. Something like, "Please wait until all Tenno have collected their reactant." 

Or something.

Would help for situations like this:

ae7e356d620145eba1e6ff661336dc54.png

I'm glad it didn't consume my key, but it was a wasted mission. 

What happened?

Me: I need one more reactant. (I said this upon seeing that the timer had started.)

Me: Stop the timer.

I get downed.

One member leaves.

Host migration.

Stuck unable to revive until a second member leaves.

I revived but it was too late to grab one more reactant.

It's nice that everyone has to collect their own individual stash of reactant, but if impatient squad mates won't even wait for you to pick up the things in the first place, it's pretty frustrating.

More times than not, squad mates will wait, though. 

I also tend to ask if everyone's gotten their 10 reactant before I assume and start the extraction timer.

Any solution to this would be appreciated.

The issue with reactants is very common during sabotage missions, from what i've seen at least. I've seen it occur like 6-7 times in one day, and decided that no more fissure in sabotage missions for me, it's either buggy or badly designed.

I for one would rather see a global reactants count for the whole team, so you don't have each player having to crawl through the entire map to find that last reactant he misses.

And the pickup range for the reactants should be around five meters.

On 8/1/2016 at 7:37 AM, -domi- said:

There's a secret room on the Galleon maps that require a power cell to access

A screenshot of the location would be nice.  Having scoured the Galleon Missions more times than I care to count, this was the first time I ever got a power cell on the level.  Having played since 2013, and this is the only time it happened, I would suspect it to be a glitch more than proof that there's a secret room requiring it.