Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why?

NineTailsFoxKyuubi

Question

6 minutes ago, NineTailsFoxKyuubi said:

Buy the maxed mod in the trade chat has no cost too

a) It's a RARE Sortie drop

b) Not only it maxes up any mod without exceptions, it also completely takes away the credit cost (The fusion costs 0 Credits)

c) Maxed mods are just as expensive, it all depends on the mod, it's rarity and utility.

Edited by Jicematoro

The legendary core usually sells for more because it's raw potential rather than an end product.  Legendary core is max rank on ANY mod, current, or future. Freedom, flexibility, etc.

(and even if you have to trade for it and pay the 1M credit transfer fee, that's still 700K fewer credits than ranking up a primed mod with fusion cores)

Edited by Momaw

6 minutes ago, NineTailsFoxKyuubi said:

Legendaries are super rare, and it maxes out any mod with 0 credit cost. Basically the extra cost is for the difficulty to obtain+the freedom to choose what mod you want to max.

5 minutes ago, NineTailsFoxKyuubi said:

sorry, but i don't understand english well, you mean that some people don't know the value of the legendary core and spend too much for it or that I don't know the value of mods?

Hmm, yes on first bit.

If people don't know the price of something you want to sell, you can try to sell more expensive, you win.

There is no trade system in the game that shows item prices, so people are easily confused.

Edited by BlazerEraser

7 minutes ago, BlazerEraser said:

Hmm, yes on first bit.

If people don't know the price of something you want to sell, you can try to sell more expensive, you win.

There is no trade system in the game that shows item prices, so people are easily confused.

Isn't that unfateful and slightly ripping people off.

18 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

imo the legendary core price should = the prime of the rarest mod available ingame (which is primed mods in general) so it should be about 500-600p 

Sellers dont use this logic for a number of reasons.

Besides, do you really think legendary cores should cost as much as Primed Chamber? Is that what you are saying? 

Edited by armedpoop

15 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Sellers dont use this logic for a number of reasons.

Besides, do you really think legendary cores should cost as much as Primed Chamber? Is that what you are saying? 

I said 'available mod' and since there's like 100 primed chambers (iirc, they have like 5 ranks?) this shouldn't count, I said primed mods didn't I? 

And yes, I know this doesn't happen, but that's my opinion, which I think is fair 

legendary Cores are incredibly rare, very few people are ever blessed enough to get one (I am not one of those sadly). it will max out any mod at no Credit cost whatsoever, so it's ideal for those expensive Primed Mods that would otherwise take a gargantuan amount of R5 Golds to rank up.

that said, If I ever get one, I'm doing what everyone else with all the Primed mods does with it:

Spoiler

trade it for Vengeful Revenant,

19 hours ago, NineTailsFoxKyuubi said:

Trading for a Primed mod costs you 1,000.000 Credits.
Using a Legendary core only requires 1 to max out any mod, including a Primed mod.
For example, it takes  528 R5 Cores to max out Primed Continuity, but only 1 Legendary.

I hope this helps answer your question, if you need any further assistance please feel free to ask and someone will assist you.

May the Lotus be with you.

20 hours ago, BlazerEraser said:

Because it maxes out any mod for no cost.

Partially wrong. A legendary core's trade tax is 1,000,000 credits. So if you wanted a maxed narrow minded, you could either just buy a R10 one for 6,000 trade tax and 200p or you can buy an unranked one for around 20p, a legendary core for 500p and 1,000,000 trade tax and fuse them. In this case, it would be a no brainer.

However, if you want a maxed primed mod such as primed continuity, the trade tax of the primed mod is also 1,000,000. So in this case, it could go either way depending if you already have an unranked version of the mod. 

And then, of course, there's Primed Fury, which you now cannot buy and probably should buy a legendary core to max.

1 hour ago, Primal_Mistress said:

Trading for a Primed mod costs you 1,000.000 Credits.
Using a Legendary core only requires 1 to max out any mod, including a Primed mod.
For example, it takes  528 R5 Cores to max out Primed Continuity, but only 1 Legendary.

I hope this helps answer your question, if you need any further assistance please feel free to ask and someone will assist you.

May the Lotus be with you.

I appreciate, anyway I heard that the tax for the legendary core is 1 milion credits

21 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

Legendaries are super rare, and it maxes out any mod with 0 credit cost. Basically the extra cost is for the difficulty to obtain+the freedom to choose what mod you want to max.

21 hours ago, Jicematoro said:

a) It's a RARE Sortie drop

b) Not only it maxes up any mod without exceptions, it also completely takes away the credit cost (The fusion costs 0 Credits)

c) Maxed mods are just as expensive, it all depends on the mod, it's rarity and utility.

i heard that the tax for this mod is 1 milion credit, is it more or less expensive than the upgrade with fusion cores?