Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i want special Helmet regression

yuewulv

More then two years agao,the special helmet has gone,we can't get it except trade with palyers who have it.But the price is too expensive.why you make it remove from game.we need it to make tenno  stronger. please let these helmel come to the game.

5 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

No, we don´t need them, you want them. I have them all and don´t use them because the imrovements are minor and change almost nothing.

I wouldn't say minor in all cases, the energy efficiency helmet for banshee saves me an entire mod slot or the range helmet for mag

I have them all and want them turned into the regular variant for everyone.

It was just a bad choice they made at the time, the game is in beta to make choices like that without repercussions.
At least they stated they are not convinced those helmets will be a thing forever, soon or later they will be removed.

As now is just unfair for new player, even assuming just a few are power-changing its still unfair. and in the long term when the scarcity will show its downsides they will be removed . they have to.

Probably refunded with a regular helmet plus a special maxed arcane with similiar effect, arcanes that will be droppable somewhere for new players.

The only thing that prevent their removal at the time is the fact that some actually bought them for the stats. Damn vanguard was very worth it, same for pendragon and others

38 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

I have them all and want them turned into the regular variant for everyone.

It was just a bad choice they made at the time, the game is in beta to make choices like that without repercussions.
At least they stated they are not convinced those helmets will be a thing forever, soon or later they will be removed.

As now is just unfair for new player, even assuming just a few are power-changing its still unfair. and in the long term when the scarcity will show its downsides they will be removed . they have to.

Probably refunded with a regular helmet plus a special maxed arcane with similiar effect, arcanes that will be droppable somewhere for new players.

The only thing that prevent their removal at the time is the fact that some actually bought them for the stats. Damn vanguard was very worth it, same for pendragon and others

I don't want them turned into the regular variant. 

It isn't a bad choice and I hope they are never removed.  I like my trophies.

Newer players can even say that it isn't fair that people got Founders Packs or a rare syandana, didn't go to tennocon?  You don't get the swag, but that's not fair to newer players, right?

I like the new players, but the sense of entitlement to 'EVERYTHING' is making me gag.  No, they don't 'DESERVE' everything in the game.  If you missed a item that they took out of circulation, I.E  Arcanes( Trade only now), and Founders packs.  Or you missed out on buying a Prime Access pack, then nobody deserves a pat on the head and a lollypop.  Missing things is as much a part of life as anything else.

Edited by achromos

6 minutes ago, achromos said:

I don't want them turned into the regular variant. 

It isn't a bad choice and I hope they are never removed.  I like my trophies.

Newer players can even say that it isn't fair that people got Founders Packs or a rare syandana, didn't go to tennocon?  You don't get the swag, but that's not fair to newer players, right?

I like the new players, but the sense of entitlement to 'EVERYTHING' is making me gag.  No, they don't 'DESERVE' everything in the game.  If you missed a item that they took out of circulation, I.E  Arcanes( Trade only now), and Founders packs.  Or you missed out on buying a Prime Access pack, then nobody deserves a pat on the head and a lollypop.  Missing things is as much a part of life as anything else.

Amen.

I would totally agree with you if those arcanes werent relevant or just LITTLE more than cosmetic (like excal prime is).

few of them are definitely relevant and then i cannot agree with you.

a vanguard is game changing for a rhino and so is the efficiency one for banshee.

yes things like this happens alot in games and IRL, but in good games is just for cosmetic stuff.

theres too much stuff in warframe that cant be obtained anymore, the void trader made its job for many event mods and weapons, but stuff that cant return in baro's shop or in future event should definitely be removed.

unless is cosmetic exclusive like excal prime ( oh yeah its also 6k useless and not game changing  mastery)

5 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

I would totally agree with you if those arcanes werent relevant or just LITTLE more than cosmetic (like excal prime is).

few of them are definitely relevant and then i cannot agree with you.

a vanguard is game changing for a rhino and so is the efficiency one for banshee.

yes things like this happens alot in games and IRL, but in good games is just for cosmetic stuff.

theres too much stuff in warframe that cant be obtained anymore, the void trader made its job for many event mods and weapons, but stuff that cant return in baro's shop or in future event should definitely be removed.

unless is cosmetic exclusive like excal prime ( oh yeah its also 6k useless and not game changing  mastery)

They were in the game for little more than 6 months before being removed, there are very, very few out there so there is no point in removing them just because everyone can't have them now 2 years later after they were made unobtainable.

1 hour ago, JohnKable said:

Then you can give me a source for this statement? Cause afaik they never said anything like this.

To your other statement, none of the arcane helmets is relevant, you need none of them but that´s probably the mentality of people that have to use fleeting expertise on every frame?

12 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Then you can give me a source for this statement? Cause afaik they never said anything like this.

To your other statement, none of the arcane helmets is relevant, you need none of them but that´s probably the mentality of people that have to use fleeting expertise on every frame?

I clearly remember they stated this on patch note, devstream or else. Cant tell you specific source.
They just said that old arcane variants were grandfathered at the moment BUT this wasnt necessarily their last word. If a time for acting on those would ever come they woul do something about.

Maybe we can call @[DE]Rebecca and ask whats their official position now, i think its time to put stuff like that under a spotlight

25% speed is relevant to me, 10-15% efficiency, 25%range, 15% strenght etc is relevant.
Probably we have different thought about what is relevant and what is not. Most of them translate into a mod slot (rush, and the others can be compared to drift mods) and 1/8 mod slot free is relevant to me.
Im okay its not to you but you cant speak for everybody

Edited by JohnKable

Removing Arcane Helmets from the drop tables without removing them from the game was, in my estimation, the second biggest blunder DE has made in the course of developing this game. 

Which is a pretty good track record, honestly.

9 hours ago, JohnKable said:

I clearly remember they stated this on patch note, devstream or else. Cant tell you specific source.
They just said that old arcane variants were grandfathered at the moment BUT this wasnt necessarily their last word. If a time for acting on those would ever come they woul do something about.

Maybe we can call @[DE]Rebecca and ask whats their official position now, i think its time to put stuff like that under a spotlight

25% speed is relevant to me, 10-15% efficiency, 25%range, 15% strenght etc is relevant.
Probably we have different thought about what is relevant and what is not. Most of them translate into a mod slot (rush, and the others can be compared to drift mods) and 1/8 mod slot free is relevant to me.
Im okay its not to you but you cant speak for everybody

How about you guys just let it go, or work up the plat an go through the Trade Chat?  How about you guys do that instead of trying to get it taken away from those of us that have played the game earlier just because you cannot have a extra 10% speed.  Wow, that stuff REALLY is what gets people going in recruiting.  Stuff like this is just petty and you need to realize that it's not fair to the people who already have them, who played when they were around, to lose them just because you guys are whining about one character out there having a MINOR stat increase that they have to trade off for ANYWAY.

It SHOULDN'T be relivant to anyone.

If it really hurts you that bad, that someone can move 25% faster then you can...

go and try to trade for it and DON'T whine about the price either.

38 minutes ago, achromos said:

How about you guys just let it go, or work up the plat an go through the Trade Chat?  How about you guys do that instead of trying to get it taken away from those of us that have played the game earlier just because you cannot have a extra 10% speed.  Wow, that stuff REALLY is what gets people going in recruiting.  Stuff like this is just petty and you need to realize that it's not fair to the people who already have them, who played when they were around, to lose them just because you guys are whining about one character out there having a MINOR stat increase that they have to trade off for ANYWAY.

It SHOULDN'T be relivant to anyone.

If it really hurts you that bad, that someone can move 25% faster then you can...

go and try to trade for it and DON'T whine about the price either.

I can Let it go because i have all of them, ALL.

But if i think something is unfair i just say it. And the fact that now most of them are tradable for resonable price, doesnt mean it will always be like that in the future. Making them tradable was clearly a way to lessen the scarcity and delay the problem

those effects on helm should be removed or their effect should be available to everyone releasing new arcanes (in sorties or whatever) with the same effects.

Just now, JohnKable said:

I can Let it go because i have all of them, ALL.

But if i think something is unfair i just say it. And the fact that now most of them are tradable for resonable price, doesnt mean it will always be like that in the future. Making them tradable was clearly a way to lessen the scarcity and delay the problem

those effects on helm should be removed or their effect should be available to everyone releasing new arcanes (in sorties or whatever) with the same effects.

I highly disagree.  Just because one person doesn't get a ice-cream cone because he showed up a few minutes late doesn't mean that they should stop selling Ice cream entirely.  That's how this mentality is.

Yes, you could say that the shop will open tomorrow, but I can also say that new opportunities will arrive tomorrow too.

Life is not fair, people need to deal with it.  You can also say that 'this is a game, not real life'  that is true, but it is a game, that you play... on your computer/console that you have in real life. 

Do I Want Arcane Helmets to come back: Nah. I missed them, oh well. None of them are "essential" for any build. 

Do I want any of the Arcane Helmets?: Arcane Vanguard to make Rhino prime into a speed demon. But just because I want it, doesn't mean DE should make the arcanes come back. A few reasons;

1. Traders will ALWAYS complain when an item they have is rereleased, making the prices go down, I.E. Argon Scope. 

2. People who don't get/can't get the Arcane Helmet they want will complain about how "Good items for time-exclusive alerts/events shouldn't exist, or should have the same drop rate!!!1!!!" Source: Argon Scope. 

3. As @achromos stated, you missed it. Missing things is a part of life. I missed out on a kickass alert mod, and you don't see me going out onto the forums saying "omg!!! Put these back because I missed it and I don't want to pay the price for a thing I missed out on!"

Oh, and it's a >>>>>>RARE<<<<<< item, don't whine that the traders are selling it for a higher price. 

On 8/3/2016 at 4:14 AM, Cenat said:

What is this special helmet? I don't know what it is anyone care to explain plox :3

This are some old helmets that some old players had(you can get it throw alerts), these helmets had some stats like energy booster but shield reduction something like that! i have it all some are good some other are bad but! i really will love to see this kind of helmets again!