Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, WhyNotBro said:

I have one more question! Do we ever get the health / shields rework? Because as it stands now...everything above level 50 simply oneshots almost all of the frames (with health mode + rage + quick thinking + primed flow euqipped). Which is not okay i guess...

Yeah, I agree. I would like a system where health and shield mods are not a must-have an any difficulty.

On 8/3/2016 at 9:12 AM, arm4geddon-117 said:

It would be cool if you could showcase Titania on a sortie 2-3 so we have a more in depth look at how her abilities fare outside starchart...

^^ this please. or use dev powers to put yourself in a 60min survival instantly(to save time of course) in the void tileset for lv 100+ enemies. 

3 hours ago, Tiago_Zen said:

First, thanks you for the fixes and updates...
1º more dynamic missions "missons changing while in game" ex: normal extermination mission change to archwing due to an explosion or failure of the ship?

I really like this idea because at the moment Archwing is a game mode that is just a pain in the booty to play. I'd love to be able to jump into my archwing after doing a sabotage mission where I injected a fuel cell instead of a coolant cell and the ship starts exploding. The only option would be to hop in your archwing to safely excape and get to extraction

Another idea would be to chase a capture target who got off the ship and hoped on an escape and the only way to get him is get in your archwing and chase him down. So a regular capture mission turns into a archwing rush mission 

could we please get an augment-slot for warframes ? :o
like the exilus - slot next to the aura- slot ...
example: it's a pity that we have to decide that the frost globe has either a lot of health or the 50% chance to freeze an enemy for a short duration of time :/
why not both ?
but it could be really awesome for other frames too! :)

I've got a bunch of stuff listed, and will proceed making posts regarding them in the feedback/suggestions after the devstream most likely.

Here goes:

Confirmation on whether Rampart Turrets are not being affected by Punch-Through is intended. (Please make them so, You can shoot through crates and ship hull plating with punch-through..)

Friend list improvement:

Spoiler

- general performance improvement
- more sorting options (last logged in, most recent log in, by clan, by alliance, by syndicate(?))
- groups
- queueing for streamers
- tool-tip info on friends ~alliance, clans

'alliance dojo'- alliance leading(or selected) dojo for public alliance meeting, Alliance Dojo key?

Walking toggle (animation is there, for base at least, maybe individual warframe walk animations..)
So: Walk - Run (default movement) - Sprint

Focus Lens 'distillers', ability to remove lenses from equipment.

Costumisation

Spoiler

Individual armor coloring
'prime metal' color slot
More favorite colors, and rearranging of the colors.

Mods and mechanics

Spoiler

removal of 'band-aid' mods, automatically implementing their effects to some degree in the warframes themselves, turning them into mechanics(?)
-handspring perhaps a minigame where you trigger a key to get up, maybe have it affect slow effects too, react fast and you can get out of the slows

-Shields.

Spoiler

The first line of defense of your warframe. But after some progress they don't stop anything and you're left to rely on armor-amplified health, and health regeneration. I propose making shields be more effective against high damage instances, charging a protection-percentage when not being hit that blocks damage which would exceed maximum shield strength, with mods affecting the charge rate of the p%, the cooldown on how soon it starts charging after being hit.
    Why propose a change to make shields 'stronger'? Instances where you get 'one-shot' by something that blindsided you. Yes, Quick Thinking helps against this to a point, but leaves you vulnerable, a last line of defense mod that when in a pinch won't give you enough time to respond to the next shot. Having your shields, first line of defense, be able to block something that would otherwise knock you out.

-Codex scanning:

Spoiler

not having to switch out your weapons to use a scanner against live enemies, make corpses scan-able(?), Make weapon augments that give scans on kill or <amount of time> hit adding a scan to an enemy. Maybe even just hit-'scan' first, and after the target is scanned hit-damage. (thinking to use the Gammacor, lorewise it is used to analyze minerals, why not make it scan for the codex without breaking gameflow of having to switch to yer scanners? Either regular scanner or Simaris scanner) - This having been adressed to a degree with the addition of the Heliocor Hammer.

Synthesis Targets.

Spoiler

Since after the Second Dream, there haven't been lore-based synthesis targets on anymore, only the 'daily synthesis'. Will these lore-based synthesis objectives return? Hunting for the lore is more interesting than to just going to Simaris and return after you're done scanning the same few enemies over and over with only Fusion Cores to show for it. Maybe make a reward for the most ardent scanner(s) for the lore-synthesis (clan statue, noggle, emblem, sigil, who knows.)

I hope this can provide some content for discussion during the devstream tomorrow, looking forward to watching it!

In the Warframe community, there are a huge variety of Tenno who play the game with an equally huge variety of mindsets and styles. You've done a great job at keeping options open and flexible for the majority to enjoy any way that they please, but when you develop new content, what player archetype (or archetypes) do you try to cater towards, and how do you accomplish those goals? For those of you who may be familiar, think of the Timmy, Johnny, and Spike of MTG.

Hi!

I've been playing the game since closed beta and I know I'm not the only one who's wondered this... In fact, I was in line at TennoCon to ask it but there wasn't enough time to get to everyone...

So, to put it bluntly: How do you guys decide whether or not a weapon will be good or not? One would assume Mastery Rank would serve this purpose, but it absolutely doesn't. I've put a great deal of thought into it over the years, especially since the Stradavar.

I absolutely love the Stradavar, it is by far my favourite sounding weapon, and one of my favourite looking weapons. However, admittedly, it's a bad weapon. I had it 5 forma'd on the first day it came out, and it's extremely underwhelming. While I understand not every weapon should be amazing, the Stradavar is not only underwhelming even after its buffs but it's also MR8. Weapons like the Boltor Prime, and 80% of the primaries available in the game that are better than it, are all lower MR rating.

In the end, the question boils down to: Why do you have MR restrictions on weapons if that rating does not efficiently correlate to the usefulness of the weapon? The Stradavar before buffs couldn't even efficiently clear the Star Chart, and now it can do it but much, much, much worse then almost every other weapon in its category. It's depressing because I love the gun so much, but also extremely confusing.

I'm sure this has been asked before, and probably answered, but still... How do you decide the stat spread of any given weapon, since MR is so clearly ignored (and therefore left feeling as a sort of needless tack-on to the system to gate content with no coherent choice). Sure, a MR 2 weapon can be better than a MR 6 weapon and so on, but why by such huge margins? An MR 8 weapon should surely be better than an MR 6 weapon. The Soma Prime massively outranks the Stradavar, and I would have been totally okay with it just being a statistically superior Soma Prime without the Magazine size.

Wall'o'text, sorry!

With the way prime parts enter and leave the vault, and the fact that existing keys remain so that parts leaving can still be farmed later down the line.  Is there any chance of Frost Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime returning, or will we have to wait till it just cycles back around if it ever cycles back around.  Maybe some kind of fire and ice dual release?

On 8/3/2016 at 5:35 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

qs1qWUc.jpg

Join us this Friday, August 5th for Devstream #78!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Scott, Steve, and more!

What: This Devstream will be taking a deep dive into all things Titania. Gameplay, Customization, and more awaits you, viewers! Tune in to learn about the next Warframe, as well as some developer insight in creating this friend of the butterflies. We'll also be taking some Questions from the forums and chat!  

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, August 5th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 5th! 

Can you showing us Umbra stats and abilities and difference from other excals.  please  DE 

and can we have next delux skin for frost or volt? :smile: 

Edited by Vlada91

The Gangs of New Yolk would like to know when you plan to do anything for them.

1. The most important thing that I would like to see is an improvement to the clan chat window which would display members location and mission right in the clan window.There are MMOs that have done that.  It must be possible?

2. Do we really have to go to the Clan menu to join a member's session?

3. Do we really need to have a Navigation screen open in order to invite clan members to squads.

4. Can we set a do not disturb option so clan and alliance members can be blocked from sending blind invites?

5-1000. More dojo colors, squad travel (like the relays have) [Host migrations are really terrible], dojo decorations (can we have some orokin moon decorations?), better dojo decorating mechanics, improving resource donation to allow a person to donate all of a type or all required items,  search inventory in dojo without trade?

1001. Can you address Auction House for offline sales, vote to kick from squad in at least the pre-mission screen? 

-- Rick' Masters: [to Chance, who's posing as "Mr. Jessup"] Like your work!  (to Live and Die in L.A.)

We saw the recent return of Acolytes - finally :D Will we ever see Artificers, Datalysts, and Bailiffs ever return? As a permanent enemy? They added a nice spice to the game when they were around. 

Can we get any news on Sentient Exosuits? 

Edited by Darealslenderman

5 hours ago, 24darman said:

Will there eventually be a storyline for every boss in game? characters such as the sergeant, ambulace, even lech krill (a few others i forget) just seem. there. seeing with what you did to kela de thaym, will there be more interesting reworks to bosses eventually?

I like this idea/question!

Just a quick question about the direction of the game.

How do you feel about making Warframe less of a horde mode game?  Due to the large number of targets per minute we face this gives mass nuking or CC weapons and abilities a natural advantage over many of the more nuanced options.  Fewer and more difficult enemies, like bursas and the juggernaut which require special interaction, might be a nice change that could possibly naturally steer players towards different and more varied load out choices rather than direct changes to weapons or frames.

Edited by (PS4)Final_Dragon01
typo

1.Will there be synergy between frames, like certain abilities, passives and/or augments causing a different effects when combined together?

2. Are nightmare mission return to star chart 2.0? Most nightmare mods are now unobtainable since the new update unless from alerts?

3. Will there be a possibilities to have all vaulted items be unvaulted since the relic system now allows variation in relics rewards? Only having prime access exclusive stuff be limited in seasonal time.

4. Will there be a sneak peek on what behind the infested door?

5. Will there be a more variation in tennogen, as in being able to create skins for other frames and weapons not listed on the categories?