Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show off your Fashion Frame!

-MortisThorne-

Well, I do have this...

O0qouHk.jpg

In all seriousness though, I do actually have these, which I'm not 100% happy about, but they work when I'm just sitting in the relays.

Mesa 

nZv8ysK.jpg

Ember

DgodgwZ.jpg

czy5j1n.jpg?1

Saryn

TgfNRvw.jpg

PYVaQpZ.jpg

Valkyr

vxofxL2.jpg

12K7GvF.jpg

ijsd92k.jpg

Any criticism is helpful and wanted! Sorry for the poor quality, you'll just have to deal with my complete garbage PC. 

Edited by CLERINERT
Fixed some pictures.

10 minutes ago, CLERINERT said:

Well, I do have this...

Hide contents

O0qouHk.jpg

In all seriousness though, I do actually have these, which I'm not 100% happy about, but they work when I'm just sitting in the relays.

Hide contents

Mesa 

Reveal hidden contents

nZv8ysK.jpg

Ember

Reveal hidden contents

DgodgwZ.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

czy5j1n.jpg?1

Saryn

Reveal hidden contents

TgfNRvw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

PYVaQpZ.jpg

Valkyr

Reveal hidden contents

vxofxL2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

12K7GvF.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ijsd92k.jpg

Any criticism is helpful and wanted! Sorry for the poor quality, you'll just have to deal with my complete garbage PC. 

Only suggestion i could think of is Titania animation for Rhino when it comes out to add to the effect. Although Palatine Pink looks  equally majestic.

2 hours ago, CLERINERT said:

Well, I do have this...

Hide contents

O0qouHk.jpg

Hide contents

Mesa 

Hide contents

nZv8ysK.jpg

Ember

Hide contents

DgodgwZ.jpg

Hide contents

czy5j1n.jpg?1

Saryn

Hide contents

TgfNRvw.jpg

Hide contents

PYVaQpZ.jpg

Valkyr

Hide contents

vxofxL2.jpg

Hide contents

12K7GvF.jpg

Hide contents

ijsd92k.jpg

I love all of those after the rhino! xD

Also hi :3

Edited by -MortisThorne-

Found some more I have :D

Banshee

Spoiler

tumblr_o5yht28jbs1th9pqno1_500.jpg

As well as a photo set on Tumblr of my other Pink/Black schemes: http://warframe-mortisthorne.tumblr.com/post/140881160791/

My purple Orchid Saryn: http://warframe-mortisthorne.tumblr.com/post/133699359431/

McDonalds Volt (Before I was able to get Prime): http://warframe-mortisthorne.tumblr.com/post/115250033371 

i see so many armor parts/skins/helmets that are not in the game shop...
this really sucks.. i heard there is alot of content only available to steam users?!

this is complete bullsh.. as i don't wan't o run third party software only to be able to "buy"  specific parts that are installed to my gamefolder ( using space but i cant buy them?! ) anyway...

17 minutes ago, Vyra said:

i see so many armor parts/skins/helmets that are not in the game shop...
this really sucks.. i heard there is alot of content only available to steam users?!

this is complete bullsh.. as i don't wan't o run third party software only to be able to "buy"  specific parts that are installed to my gamefolder ( using space but i cant buy them?! ) anyway...

And some are locked behind specific Prime Accesses aswell. Not really complaining, the Devs need money to keep the company and game going, but it is a bit of a downer at times.

And what you are talking about is Tennogen, the reason its via Steam is because its an easier way to pay the creators of the skins their share of the profit.

2 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

its an easier way to pay the creators of the skins their share of the profit.

i have experimented with creating warframe skins i don't see how the prices go so high.. 

all you need is photoshop :D

anyway you are right about the prime stuff and that DE wants to make money  but locking something even time limited is bad...

a product should be available to buy to ANYONE through ANY method to make its most easy to be accessed it.. especially if real money in involved...

many people don't like/want steam and DE is loosing potential customers on that end.

3 hours ago, Vyra said:

i have experimented with creating warframe skins i don't see how the prices go so high.. 

all you need is photoshop :D

anyway you are right about the prime stuff and that DE wants to make money  but locking something even time limited is bad...

a product should be available to buy to ANYONE through ANY method to make its most easy to be accessed it.. especially if real money in involved...

many people don't like/want steam and DE is loosing potential customers on that end.

I heard you also need some expertise in 3D modeling and have to keep certain aspects in mind. I think in Devstream 77 they said that some of the Tennogen stuff are not accepted because the dimensions of the skin/syandana are not properly set to fit into the game.

Also in another devstream I've heard them talking about making the Tennogen stuff available through other means than Steam, but I don't remember what their conclusion was.

I do really think they should consider leaving things such as the Targis armor up for money permenanty, but I suppose they try to mainly grip players with limited time offers in Prime Access to try to make it as appealing as possible, since as players have put it "it costs more than a buying a new finalized game" (unless maybe it's from EA)

But at least they made the deluxe skins permanent additions rather than limited time offers.

Edited by Madway7

1 minute ago, Madway7 said:

I heard you also need some expertise in 3D modeling and have to keep certain aspects in mind. I think in Devstream 77 they said that some of the Tennogen stuff are not excepted because the dimensions of the skin/syandana are not properly set to fit into the game.

I do really think they should consider leaving things such as the Targis armor up for money permenanty, but I suppose they try to mainly grip players with limited time offers in Prime Access to try to make it as appealing as possible, since as players have put it "it costs more than a buying a new finalized game" (unless maybe it's from EA)

But at least they made the deluxe skins permanent additions rather than limited time offers.

About 3D modeling yeah maybe.. still it costs no money to create textures/models :D ive no idea why they cost money.. i myself do 3D but i do for free since i did not spend real cash to create (( i don't need to by resources such as oil or whatever ^^ ) using free tools) as far as i know tenno gen is free at least i have it for free on my steam account.

Targis armor , indeed, many of my friends actually want to spend cash on stuff but are pissed off the fact they cant .. they have cash but the items are not available to buy... you see DE could make some extra money here.

Just want to add that I tweaked the colors on my Saryn Prime

Spoiler

40abe1d5c3.jpg

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447365653992046791/3FD18DBE8C82935BCF73894C2FB1DE1AB4E18F4E/

Sorry for leaving the UI on in second Pic since it was a quick one but I'm really loving the pink I picked in the Energy Slot since it not only glows in the Dark, but comes off as Toxic Neon which really vibes well with trying to make Saryn Prime like Poison Ivy.