Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

47 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I have no idea, I guess it has something to do with Lunaro being a PvP alternative path to conclave rewards for "those who refused the blood of their fellow tenno" (players who dislike conclave)

I wish they'd just focus on making the game they already have better than shoving more game modes people won't care about into it. I feel like it will wind up like Archwing and Conclave. Alotta people don't like Conclave because they either 1. Came to Warframe strictly to get their co-op on or 2. feel like its nothing but cheap bs kills. Conclave doesn't make any sense, all the best guns are the ones that you start with, its all backwards. Archwing can be incredibly disorienting and from what I understand it gives some people headaches and makes them wanna puke. I hope it turns out better than I think it will. Well just have to wait and see.

5 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

why is it called the path ? lol

5 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I have no idea, I guess it has something to do with Lunaro being a PvP alternative path to conclave rewards for "those who refused the blood of their fellow tenno" (players who dislike conclave)

5 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

no 

4 hours ago, (PS4)EnormeMostro said:

There are 2 paths, sun and moon, dark and light, prime and umbra.

It's right there

9ce410e7169f3cf1d2989b1a1f8920bc.png

Edited by LazerSkink
Rude stuff removed

1 hour ago, oshunter124 said:

Speculation is fascinating.

He's probably referring to some leaked content ragarding the new quest.

Though, I read a few of it and Umbra it's not mentioned(unless I lost some parts); some lines are surely not clear and could fit Umbra as well as many other things.

So despite not being sure about Umbra in U19, it is a possibility, as it was months ago before the leaks anyway..

Edited by siralextraffo

I am confident that umbra will not be in 19. I don't see any kind of indication. I would have expected some kind of teaser for such a new mechanic. Also, if there has not been anything to hype umbra in 19 then all of my excitement regarding it has gone out the window. Thus confirming what we all dreaded, excel re-skin.....

1 hour ago, Nashucus said:

I am confident that umbra will not be in 19. I don't see any kind of indication. I would have expected some kind of teaser for such a new mechanic. Also, if there has not been anything to hype umbra in 19 then all of my excitement regarding it has gone out the window. Thus confirming what we all dreaded, excel re-skin.....

You know, while this sounds reasonable, do you think Operators and Hunhow should have been teased before U18? This assuming Umbra is somehow linked to the new quest, which is all to be proven.