Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

It's not like i'm shouting out the whole thing. besides if you have to warn people about it there must be some truth hidden in all those variations somewhere right

the warning is for those who do it by accident (as they for some reason cant read the op or the eula ... ) in case they dont want to be perma banned for multiple warning points 

nichijou-chomp-o.gif

24 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

the warning is for those who do it by accident (as they for some reason cant read the op or the eula ... ) in case they dont want to be perma banned for multiple warning points 

nichijou-chomp-o.gif

What does this gif mean Im more tha half asleep so Id rather not use my brain......I need another ice cream break.

8 hours ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

speak for yourself. I've personally put over $400 into this game between prime accessory packs, prestige packs, and the purchase of plat to get extra odds and ends. I'd like to know that my money isn't gonna go towards overly drawn out ridiculous projects while they leave everyone bored outta their minds in anticipation. I mean whose the last frame we got? Inaros? How long ago was that? Like 4 months ago? And he didn't require some overblown story. I mean yeah, the mission was vague and the voiceover story over the gameplay with no visualization resulted in a jarring presentation but at the very least I enjoyed what I was doing. It wasn't a long boring grind I just went and did what I had to do, fought a satisfying boss battle and that's it.

Please , bear in mind that DE isn't like EA or any other big company like that , When warframe started , DE was a really small company and even now it isn't a ginormous company that can work at the speed of light . DE has priorities  other than Umbra , What priorities may those be ? Fixing the game . DE are constantly fixing and reworking the game so it isn't broken and not playable , and reworking things that are bad is way more important than adding a new frame into  a game , it's more important to make a game fun than adding an aditional frame , yes , maybe that  frame will be really fun , but that will be the only thing fun in a broken game if DE doesn't do what they are doing righ now .

Also , don't be one of those people who say that the spent a lot on the game but they don't like it , DE NEVER said that you had to use money on  the game , you chose to spend money on the game , so its not their fault that you now don't like warframe . 

On 16.07.2016 at 1:41 PM, WaRsHooTer666 said:

The second one is no "wannabe founder" (sigh) .. that means they already must have excalibur umbra ... (instead of excalibur umbra prime)

He has "Originator" badge tough, really wierd

13 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

It means they never bought the Chinese founder pack but China had released global Excalibur umbra there..so that person has the global version. Which confuses me as well.

Uhmmm, ok?, thats weird, Umbra Prime, is the China's "Excal Prime", so what did China tought, screw it, everyone can have it?,now I feel sorry for the China Founders..

20 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Uhmmm, ok?, thats weird, Umbra Prime, is the China's "Excal Prime", so what did China tought, screw it, everyone can have it?,now I feel sorry for the China Founders..

No, China founders got Excalibur Umbra Prime but the second screenshot shows a user which is not a founder using Exalibur Umbra.
This means China Warframe released Excalibur Umbra to their global build (not to be confused with Excalibur Umbra Prime, the one China Founders got).

Basically there are 2 versions of Excalibur Umbra. The Prime version (Excalibur Umbra Prime, exclusive to China Founders) and a normal version (Excalibur Umbra).
The latter is the one we'll be getting (whenever that may be).