Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

41 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

They said around the corner. It just makes sense Umbra would be in War Within. Tons of buildup, Secrecy on the quest AND Umbra, all the talk about Warframes operating independently from their tenno. It just feels like there's no way he won't he in War Within, have faith

Hmmm,yes we have...more like 173 page of faith :smile: 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

there are numeriouse warings in the OP , to bad nobody bothers to read any of it or think it dosnt apply to them ? 

When I first found this I read every thing in the OP so anyone with or with out info needs to start reading it.

Edited by (PS4)Deviant1994

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Hmm...I wasn't really talking Umbra concept but your point is valid.

But people that believe that their opinions are godly spam the forums rather than post in an already existing thread. As if "this S#&$ looks dope" is enough to warrant a separate thread for how shiny something looks.

Just now, (PS4)Deviant1994 said:

When I first found this I read every thing in the OP so and anyone with or with out info needs to start reading it.

that is the reason the thread was started to help get the info out, and further get tenno up to date, im glad some are reading it

most id say check the info before posting, but there are those who post without checking or think people dont already know some info

in the Op I ask users to pm me first before posting info, so i can screen it an make sure its ok to post , so they dont get into trouble. its one way to prevent  issues...

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

in the Op I ask users to pm me first before posting info, so i can screen it an make sure its ok to post , so they dont get into trouble. its one way to prevent  issues...

Or they could pm one of the moderators or admins and ask that ;) 

7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

probably 1-3 weeks 

I guess so .. i think teshin could be the Operator of the Stalker (or something else..) ..

But if so .. we would maybe get the blueprint and the part´s from him .. (because of the fact that the Stalker is Umbra)