Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I just want them to get it out on console before everyone completely abandons the game. It feels like were already at a massive loss due to it just being in a dead mode pre two massive updates. Lunaro, while an ok new game mode, actually didn't offer enough content to warrant being its own update imo. They could have tacked it onto spectors and given us 2 updates instead of 3

lol 1gb update 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I just want them to get it out on console before everyone completely abandons the game. It feels like were already at a massive loss due to it just being in a dead mode pre two massive updates. Lunaro, while an ok new game mode, actually didn't offer enough content to warrant being its own update imo. They could have tacked it onto spectors and given us 2 updates instead of 3

Agreed, though im not even sure

8 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

What if we loose the fight to teshin and the queens and they sever our somatic link (temporarily?) The lotus then tells us there might be another way to defeat them...Umbra.  And we start our journey through the blizzard which takes place outside the origin system to find this mysterious frame.  

Then we see him.....excaliber umbra sitting in patince knowing the time will come that the lotus will ask for the umbras help, the lotus may not like the way they handle things but they're the only people that can help us defeat the queens.

Also what if excaliber quotes "only I will be helping you on this journey, my fellow umbras have......better things to inted to" DE giving us the go that umbras will be in future updates.

So These specters of the rail.. Do you think that they belong to Umbra or the Shadow Stalker..

Because of this sentence : "I guard the rail with my shadow life"..
i dont even believe that they were placed by the orokin.. or that the landing craft or ordis itself were purely made by the orokin..

Ordis do not (sadly) has orokin design ..(interior and outside)..

And did you not noticed the Lotus symbol´s in These specter-rooms? Or the Lotus Symbol in our landingcraft (ordis) ?

37 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

So These specters of the rail.. Do you think that they belong to Umbra or the Shadow Stalker..

i dont even believe that they were placed by the orokin.. or that the landing craft or ordis itself were purely made by the orokin..

And did you not noticed the Lotus symbol´s in These specter-rooms? Or the Lotus Symbol in our landingcraft (ordis) ?

umbras -  not sure, but lets say yes

I just hope that it will not boil down to: Umbras are powerfull, but you are so strong that you can controll them anyway

I hope Umbras will always be independent, so we will have to convince them to fight for us, not force them to do that. Maybe even add some kind of loyality system, like with Kubrows?

1 minute ago, markus230 said:

I just hope that it will not boil down to: Umbras are powerfull, but you are so strong that you can controll them anyway

I hope Umbras will always be independent, so we will have to convince them to fight for us, not force them to do that. Maybe even add some kind of loyality system, like with Kubrows?

umbras - Not saying teshins involved .... or am i?

9 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Lol what? Why are we giving suddenly the Stalker, not even mentioning Umbra which is just a warframe(no matter how special or different, it's just a warframe), the importance and the role of a whole civilization like the Orokin? 

Specters definitely don't "belong" to the Stalker, which was created way after the star chart rails, and surely not to Umbra. 

We really need to calm down on these speculations about Umbra and Stalker like if they're some sort of Greek gods. 

The Stalker was an Orokin servant, then became a lone avenger, then a Sentient puppet. How would you even think that something like specters guarding the access to planets in the damn solar system could belong to him? 

They're shadows because they're specters, so shadows of real Warframes. 

And Umbra is just a warframe, speculations, misinformation, hopes and dreams have grown so bad that people are assuming something like a not-quite-simple-but-still suite will like rule the universe, get a warframe spinoff own game and be president of the USA in a year or two. 

Geez guys... 

Edited by siralextraffo

4 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Lol want? Why are we giving suddenly the Stalker, not even mentioning Umbra which is juts a warframe(no matter what special or different, it's just a warframe), the important and the role of a whole civilization like the Orokin? 

Specters definitely don't "belong" to the Stalker, which was created way after the star chart rails, and surely not to Umbra. 

We really need to calm down on these speculations about Umbra and Stalker like if they're some sort of Greek gods. 

The Stalker was a Orokin servant, then became a lone avenger, then a Sentient puppet. How would you even think that something like specters guarding the access to planets in the damn solar system could belong to him? 

I never said that .. i just meant i doubt it .. and said that there are Lotus Symbols...  so it cant be orokin / Stalker / Umbra related

4 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I never said that .. i just meant i doubt it .. and said that there are Lotus Symbols...  so it cant be orokin / Stalker / Umbra related

There are Lotus symbols on Warframes too, which we know are Orokin made, aren't them?

Lotus symbol is kinda overused in the game, its lore too often crashes with its cosmetic needs. 

EDIT: reading my post again, I meant no offense and didn't want to seem rude. 

Edited by siralextraffo

6 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

There are Lotus symbols on Warframes too, which we know are Orokin made, aren't them?

Lotus symbol is kinda overused in the game, its lore too often crashes with its cosmetic needs. 

EDIT: reading my post again, I meant no offense and didn't want to seem rude. 

That´s right .. but i didn´t find Symbols on primes.. i am not sure .. but i think the dev´s are carefull with those symbols

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

Lotus was an active part of the war for a long time. She was a Tenno-handler for Mirage when she died fighting the Sentients.

So it's not so strange that this symbol have been engraved here and there. If the Tenno culture was as strong and developed as it seems, then Lotus was their guide for a long time. During that time Natah grew to love the Tenno and form the plan of the Second Dream. 

Pretty damn impressive considering she as a Sentient could not go into the void. Imagine the steps taken on the moon before sending it there.

She needed a organisation around her to pull it off. The same one that later built the Relays I suppose, the ones we never really see.

1 minute ago, arch111 said:

Lotus was an active part of the war for a long time. She was a Tenno-handler for Mirage when she died fighting the Sentients.

So it's not so strange that this symbol have been engraved here and there. If the Tenno culture was as strong and developed as it seems, then Lotus was their guide for a long time. During that time Natah grew to love the Tenno and form the plan of the Second Dream. 

Pretty damn impressive considering she as a Sentient could not go into the void. Imagine the steps taken on the moon before sending it there.

She needed a organisation around her to pull it off. The same one that later built the Relays I suppose, the ones we never really see.

it seems that she changed herself to have access to the void.. Maybe that´s the reason for being able to feel "love"

It sounds to me like the shocking new system that "not everyone will like" is actually controlling the Operator. It would really be the final straw for some who still are in denial about the Tenno. 

As long as the nature of the warframes are revealed to us, I look forward to that change. But for now what the warframes are is the key to Stalker,  Umbra, Infested,  Transferrence,  Void - hell everything hinges on it.

3 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

it seems that she changed herself to have access to the void.. Maybe that´s the reason for being able to feel "love"

Do she really have access though? What proof do we have she have ever gone to the Void after travelling to our system?

I will say that the fact she carried a tenno to the pod inside the Liset is some pretty good argument for your point.

1 hour ago, siralextraffo said:

Lol want? Why are we giving suddenly the Stalker, not even mentioning Umbra which is just a warframe(no matter how special or different, it's just a warframe), the importance and the role of a whole civilization like the Orokin? 

The Stalker was an Orokin servant, then became a lone avenger, then a Sentient puppet. How would you even think that something like specters guarding the access to planets in the damn solar system could belong to him? 

And Umbra is just a warframe, speculations, misinformation, hopes and dreams have grown so bad that people are assuming something like a not-quite-simple-but-still suite will like rule the universe, get a warframe spinoff own game and be president of the USA in a year or two. 

Geez guys... 

He's right, you know.

You guys are right on the edge of deciding that Umbra is basically Batman, the single coolest creature in the universe, the hidden master of everything, and it's just.....it's just building the bonfire higher.

2 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

They may be in alliance/not enemies but The STalkr does not own them. They all have different roles.